US women's soccer's epic unbeaten streak comes to an end in Olympics match

First NBA all stars lose their first two tune up games, now U.S womens team lose their first game in a long time.

The similarities between the two teams? Maybe in their so-called activism?

Recall the 1980s and the Olympics when Americans were proud and unified. If you have a patriotic nation you win in sports, you win on the world stage, you can confront real enemies in warfare and they can't influence your citizens to turn their backs on their country.

It's only one loss for this team but it seems so much has changed already in the last year.

The U.S. women’s soccer team had its 44-game winning streak snapped in its first match of the Tokyo Olympics on Wednesday, losing to Sweden 3-0.

While the opening ceremonies don’t get started until Friday, the U.S. women’s soccer team is among the handful of squads who start days before the Games officially get underway. But the early opportunity to get a quick win to start the Games was nullified.

Sweden got started early with a Stina Blackstenius header from the right side, beating American goalkeeper Alyssa Naeher.

Blackstenius would score again in the 54th minute of the match to put Sweden up two goals, and the final nail in the coffin for the U.S. would come from Linda Hurting, who replaced Blackstenius in the 64th minute.
Can no longer support MLB, NBA, NFL and now sadly USA Womens soccer. Fuck them all! Supporters of domestic terrorism.

Some of the women's team was spending more time hating America than on soccer. Biting the hand that fed them, while wearing USA on their jerseys. I hope they choke on it.

First NBA all stars lose their first two tune up games, now U.S womens team lose their first game in a long time.

The similarities between the two teams? Maybe in their so-called activism?

Recall the 1980s and the Olympics when Americans were proud and unified. If you have a patriotic nation you win in sports, you win on the world stage, you can confront real enemies in warfare and they can't influence your citizens to turn their backs on their country.

It's only one loss for this team but it seems so much has changed already in the last year.

The U.S. women’s soccer team had its 44-game winning streak snapped in its first match of the Tokyo Olympics on Wednesday, losing to Sweden 3-0.

While the opening ceremonies don’t get started until Friday, the U.S. women’s soccer team is among the handful of squads who start days before the Games officially get underway. But the early opportunity to get a quick win to start the Games was nullified.

Sweden got started early with a Stina Blackstenius header from the right side, beating American goalkeeper Alyssa Naeher.

Blackstenius would score again in the 54th minute of the match to put Sweden up two goals, and the final nail in the coffin for the U.S. would come from Linda Hurting, who replaced Blackstenius in the 64th minute.
Glad the Bull Daggers lost.

Soccer is one of the most boring games to watch in the history of sports. If I wanted to watch someone struggle to score over a couple of hours, I would take an ugly friend to a bar!
True.And here is the funny thing. HOCKEY is terrific. Yet its rules are about the same.

True.And here is the funny thing. HOCKEY is terrific. Yet its rules are about the same.
Two way Hockey without the stoppages is one of the best sports. In the old days with all of the fighting it was pretty good also. Why the fights became standard I do not know.

You represent the USA or don't make the team.

I would amend that slightly.

If they're good enough, inform them that they've made the United States Olympic team.

Then tell them that they are being dismissed from the team for their conduct.

Give it to 'em, then snatch it away...

We are the envy of the world.

Freedom to protest police conduct by respectfully kneeling, on the world stage, without repercussions by the State.

What a great Country!

Let Freedom Ring!

Just wait until our Negroes start winning medals. They will be shitheads. Count on it.

We are the envy of the world.

Freedom to protest police conduct by respectfully kneeling, on the world stage, without repercussions by the State.

What a great Country!

Let Freedom Ring!

The world is laughing at us.

We have "athletes" who seek to embarrass us on the world stage. We have a President who should probably be wearing a diaper. We have a border that's built like a sieve because our elected officials are clueless as to how they should deal with it.

The world doesn't envy us. The world pities us...

The world is laughing at us.

We have "athletes" who seek to embarrass us on the world stage. We have a President who should probably be wearing a diaper. We have a border that's built like a sieve because our elected officials are clueless as to how they should deal with it.

The world doesn't envy us. The world pities us...

They pity the Neo-GOP who believe all that. The Neo's pity party is an embarrassment, but they too are free to say what they want about the President or our athletes, without a single worry of reprisal from the State. Not so in as lot of the rest of the world, which envies us for our freedom.

They pity the Neo-GOP who believe all that. The Neo's pity party is an embarrassment, but they too are free to say what they want about the President or our athletes, without a single worry of reprisal from the State. Not so in as lot of the rest of the world, which envies us for our freedom.

The world's leaders love Joe Biden. They love him because they know they'll be able to roll over hi at every turn, simply because he lacks the mental agility to respond to their desires and demands in a manner favorable to the United States. They will exploit his shortcomings for their own gain...

The world's leaders love Joe Biden. They love him because they know they'll be able to roll over hi at every turn, simply because he lacks the mental agility to respond to their desires and demands in a manner favorable to the United States. They will exploit his shortcomings for their own gain...

You can believe that if you want. Most people know our leaders don't act on their gut feelings during meetings with other world leaders.

You can believe that if you want. Most people know our leaders don't act on their gut feelings during meetings with other world leaders.
Our "leader" (and I use the word generously) doesn't "act" on anything. He's a blithering old man who's incapable of carrying on a conversation.

But, since you seem to believe that he's perfectly capable of handling himself, please be kind enough to explain what the President is attempting to convey in this video, and then ask yourself if you honestly want this man representing this country on the world stage:

Our "leader" (and I use the word generously) doesn't "act" on anything. He's a blithering old man who's incapable of carrying on a conversation.

But, since you seem to believe that he's perfectly capable of handling himself, please be kind enough to explain what the President is attempting to convey in this video, and then ask yourself if you honestly want this man representing this country on the world stage:

I could take a 25 second clip of old Trumpybear and make fun of his mental state as well. It's meaningless.

I could take a 25 second clip of old Trumpybear and make fun of his mental state as well. It's meaningless.

I didn't ask you if you could find a 25 second clip of Trump and make fun of his mental state. I asked if you could explain what message Biden was attempting to convey in the clip I posted.

Your answer makes it clear that you cannot.

How's that fail taste?

Forum List

Back