US will never default cause you print the money, Trump

Donald Trump: U.S. will never default 'because you print the money' - CNNPolitics.com

"In business (debt buyback) happens all the time. I bought mortgages back when the market went bad, I bought mortgages back at tremendous discounts, and I love doing that," he said. "There's nothing like it actually, it gives me a great thrill. But in the United States with bonds, that won't happen because you know in theory the market doesn't go down so that you default on debt, and that's what happens."

Whether through debt buyback or restructuring, neither of Trump's debt-reduction proposals from the past week square with his party's core approach on the issue -- deep spending cuts and entitlement program reform.

The Republican Party's official platform argues the U.S.'s looming "debt explosion" should be averted through "immediate reductions in federal spending, as a down payment on the much larger task of long-range fiscal control." These cuts "must be accompanied by major structural reforms," according to the platform, and pointing to programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security, the GOP argues that "we must restructure the twentieth century entitlement state."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

If these views are conservative, someone has been terribly misled...
Republicans don't tell the public what they are going to do if they have the votes. I wonder how many would vote Republican if they knew what their actual agenda is.

Or how many would skip midterms like so many do.

Seriously, as much as I despise the Boehner faction that are pure neocon? I fucking despise the pieces of unaldulterated shit like you and yours. Your ignorance of how things work is beyond disgusting.. You have an entitlement mentality without ever figuring out how the largesse can ever be paid back because you don't have the slightest clue as to the root cause. All you know is that you "want" and those with the deepest pockets better pony up or else. I see leftards on youtube all the time with their little rallies spewing bullshit of how they are owed and I just shakle my head. The only conclusion that I can come to is that leftards are the dumbest pieces of dung on earth and they seem to be proud of their ignorance......hell, they like to wallow in it. When the shit hits the fan with the financial collapse that is a certainty...they will be sitting on the curb with their little heads in their hands with an empty belly wondering "Where is my gubermint to feed me???"......I hate to say this but there is a aprt of me that is going to enjoy this show. I have provided for me and mine thus I have prepared accordingly....these asswipes will be insisting that I share....ain't gonna happen.
So you are one of those typical white rich assholes who got his and afraid we might make things right.

My brother makes over $500k a year. He got mad at me when I said $150k yr is plenty of money. Of course you rich people don't think so. So out of touch.

Glad you can't wait for the big collapse loser. Sure you'll be OK. But I will. I unlike you want to avoid the collapse. Step 1 raise taxes. 2. Bring jobs back home. 3. Pay employees more. 4. Stop being a liar and pussy asshole

You are beyond fucking stupid.......seriously....I don't know even where to begin. You have no fucking clue as to the root cause. I am not rich. I have used this worthless fiat currency to take care of me and mine so they can weather the storm. You are a commie....bottom line.

Donald Trump: U.S. will never default 'because you print the money' - CNNPolitics.com

"In business (debt buyback) happens all the time. I bought mortgages back when the market went bad, I bought mortgages back at tremendous discounts, and I love doing that," he said. "There's nothing like it actually, it gives me a great thrill. But in the United States with bonds, that won't happen because you know in theory the market doesn't go down so that you default on debt, and that's what happens."

Whether through debt buyback or restructuring, neither of Trump's debt-reduction proposals from the past week square with his party's core approach on the issue -- deep spending cuts and entitlement program reform.

The Republican Party's official platform argues the U.S.'s looming "debt explosion" should be averted through "immediate reductions in federal spending, as a down payment on the much larger task of long-range fiscal control." These cuts "must be accompanied by major structural reforms," according to the platform, and pointing to programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security, the GOP argues that "we must restructure the twentieth century entitlement state."
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Republicans don't tell the public what they are going to do if they have the votes. I wonder how many would vote Republican if they knew what their actual agenda is.

Seriously, as much as I despise the Boehner faction that are pure neocon? I fucking despise the pieces of unaldulterated shit like you and yours. Your ignorance of how things work is beyond disgusting.. You have an entitlement mentality without ever figuring out how the largesse can ever be paid back because you don't have the slightest clue as to the root cause. All you know is that you "want" and those with the deepest pockets better pony up or else. I see leftards on youtube all the time with their little rallies spewing bullshit of how they are owed and I just shakle my head. The only conclusion that I can come to is that leftards are the dumbest pieces of dung on earth and they seem to be proud of their ignorance......hell, they like to wallow in it. When the shit hits the fan with the financial collapse that is a certainty...they will be sitting on the curb with their little heads in their hands with an empty belly wondering "Where is my gubermint to feed me???"......I hate to say this but there is a aprt of me that is going to enjoy this show. I have provided for me and mine thus I have prepared accordingly....these asswipes will be insisting that I share....ain't gonna happen.
So you are one of those typical white rich assholes who got his and afraid we might make things right.

My brother makes over $500k a year. He got mad at me when I said $150k yr is plenty of money. Of course you rich people don't think so. So out of touch.

Glad you can't wait for the big collapse loser. Sure you'll be OK. But I will. I unlike you want to avoid the collapse. Step 1 raise taxes. 2. Bring jobs back home. 3. Pay employees more. 4. Stop being a liar and pussy asshole

You are beyond fucking stupid.......seriously....I don't know even where to begin. You have no fucking clue as to the root cause. I am not rich. I have used this worthless fiat currency to take care of me and mine so they can weather the storm. You are a commie....bottom line.

You did fine in an economy where the rich paid more and now you tell us we can't afford to have it as good as you had/have it. But it was OK for you.

Republicans think they were born in the log cabin they built.

I did quite well in this Fiat currency too and I see how the rich have taken over and winning class warfare.

And I know why old people like you are angry. Retirement homes are expensive and obamacare doesn't help you. And you aren't making more than 2%.

Typical far left Progressive. They seem to actually believe that it is THEIR job to make decisions concerning what their brother, or me for that matter, NEED.

Profanity%206%20-%20Copy_zpscga9jhqp.jpg

Typical far left Progressive. They seem to actually believe that it is THEIR job to make decisions concerning what their brother, or me for that matter, NEED.

Let me quote you. You said, " you are beyond fucking stupid" NOW you want to complain about profanity? Unfuckingbelievable

Let me quote you. You said, " you are beyond fucking stupid" NOW you want to complain about profanity? Unfuckingbelievable

Let me try to help you, me boy. Con tools like you always pick up when they are attacked and come back with some quote, like the above. But they never admit that they start the attack and are simply receiving return fire.
It is not anyone's fault that you are unable to stop yourself, me boy.
And, since you can not see or you are lying and simply saying you can not understand something, and that you are wasting everyone's time with your con talking points which you can not defend, then it is obvious. You are beyond fucking stupid.
I don't think you are talking to me, are you? The guy who says "me boy" is usually on my side. You're talking to Markle right?

Let me try to help you, me boy. Con tools like you always pick up when they are attacked and come back with some quote, like the above. But they never admit that they start the attack and are simply receiving return fire.
And, since you can not see or you are lying and simply saying you can not understand something, and that you are wasting everyone's time with your con talking points which you can not defend, then it is obvious. You are beyond fucking stupid.
I don't think you are talking to me, are you? The guy who says "me boy" is usually on my side. You're talking to Markle right?
No, absolutely not talking to you. I was responding to Markle. And agreeing with you. Because what you said was rational, and what Markle said was simply con drivel. Which tends to make me want to puke.

That is a LIE, a LIE you know and yet tell us here.

PLEASE, step up and show us that specific post. Since you are so eager to make such an allegation, you certainly can point out that post for us.

GO FOR IT.

That is a LIE, a LIE you know and yet tell us here.

PLEASE, step up and show us that specific post. Since you are so eager to make such an allegation, you certainly can point out that post for us.

GO FOR IT.

But Markle, I look forward so much to your posts. They offer such ignorance, and tend to make me laugh at you. Which is a break from the normal, simply stupid post of other con tools who you always work with. But this post is too stupid. No fun at all in stupid. Try again. And loose the graphics. They add greatly to the boredom of you posts. Over and over and over and over.
You again have proven ignorance is boring.

But Markle, I look forward so much to your posts. They offer such ignorance, and tend to make me laugh at you. Which is a break from the normal, simply stupid post of other con tools who you always work with. But this post is too stupid. No fun at all in stupid. Try again. And loose the graphics. They add greatly to the boredom of you posts. Over and over and over and over.

5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th.jpg

5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th.jpg

Really, you do like complimenting yourself. But you said nothing of substance, me boy. Nothing at all. Just your normal personal attacks.

Actually he was just talking about his business experience but did not suggest a policy that he would apply as president.

Also, if he scares the fools holding 20 trillion in debt that might a good thing that will make them stop loaning drunkin sailor Democrats so much money so cheaply.

Forum List

Back