US walks out of UN

This is one good reason why what those soldiers did was so damn bad for the US (not to mention, just horrible anyway). Sudan used this horrible tragedy that these few awful soldiers did, and through it in the face of the US in order to justify being there. If that makes any since, I'm just pissed by this comment...
"Sudan's deputy U.N. ambassador, Omar Bashir Mohamed Manis, said the United States had no right to accuse anyone of human rights violations, after allegations of abuses in Iraq including mistreatment of Iraqis held in U.S.-run prisons

Images of the Iraqi prisoners "are fresh in the minds of all justice-loving people around the world," he said."

What i dont get is how the "Oil for food" Scandal gets no traction anywhere in the media. Thats pretty major news when 3 of the most well known countries in the world and the global organization for peace are caught taking oil from a dictator to look the other way under the guise of "feeding the children."

This just shows me that the world has gone bonkers and i beleive that in a few years, we will have neough evidence to disband the UN for good.

Originally posted by insein
What i dont get is how the "Oil for food" Scandal gets no traction anywhere in the media. Thats pretty major news when 3 of the most well known countries in the world and the global organization for peace are caught taking oil from a dictator to look the other way under the guise of "feeding the children."

This just shows me that the world has gone bonkers and i beleive that in a few years, we will have neough evidence to disband the UN for good.

I think it's already done. Stick a fork in it.

Originally posted by insein
We need world recognition of this. OTherwise the beast will continue to lumber over us and be a burdon to us.

yep.

Forum List

Back