Us Veteran And Aid Worker Could Be Jihadi John's Next Victim

Well, ISIS will come, my gullible, liberal friend. You can take that to the bank. And when they come, you and your liberal friends will greet them with milk and cookies. And they will react to you in the only way they know how. When they come, give me a call and I'll come and bury your head and body in the same hole. Before the buzzards get them. Why, you'll lose your head. Period.

That's some diabolical shit you've dreamed up.

You'd make a great batman villain :thup:

Pull out a world map of radical Islamic violence and attacks and tell me the situation is contained. Or how to contain it.........

In regards to that sect, is has grown very large, as it causes death and destruction across the globe. It is not contained, and has grown...........some would say it's because we are fighting them and ticking them off...........Others, like me, would say it because of their 7th century mentality.

They will not stop if allowed to grow in Syria and Iraq......They will only mutate and become more of a pain in the ass tomorrow. Better to send them a one way ticket to hell today than have to pay for more tickets tomorrow.

Do you have a lawn? Any weeds on the lawn? What happens when you cut the weeds with your lawnmower and scatter the seeds? You've certainly rid yourself of that one weed, haven't you?:What comes next?

Have you been watching the head count on how many terror cell leaders the US takes out with drone strikes? Don't you find it odd that new leaders keep popping up?

As for Containment, that's a foreign policy move that comes about from a radical rethinking of the West's engagement with Islam. No immigration, very limited travel. Oil comes out, food and merchandise goes in, no people come out, no people go in. This means serious profiling and tracking. This means acknowledging that Muslims pose a unique threat to the US, just as we did with Communists when we blocked them from immigrating and traveling to the US.

I agree but if we don't intervene, we lose.

Lose what?
Well, ISIS will come, my gullible, liberal friend. You can take that to the bank. And when they come, you and your liberal friends will greet them with milk and cookies. And they will react to you in the only way they know how. When they come, give me a call and I'll come and bury your head and body in the same hole. Before the buzzards get them. Why, you'll lose your head. Period.

Liberals have already lost their heads.

;)

That's some diabolical shit you've dreamed up.

You'd make a great batman villain :thup:
What do you think would happen. This ain't no game now, infidel.

Pull out a world map of radical Islamic violence and attacks and tell me the situation is contained. Or how to contain it.........

In regards to that sect, is has grown very large, as it causes death and destruction across the globe. It is not contained, and has grown...........some would say it's because we are fighting them and ticking them off...........Others, like me, would say it because of their 7th century mentality.

They will not stop if allowed to grow in Syria and Iraq......They will only mutate and become more of a pain in the ass tomorrow. Better to send them a one way ticket to hell today than have to pay for more tickets tomorrow.

Do you have a lawn? Any weeds on the lawn? What happens when you cut the weeds with your lawnmower and scatter the seeds? You've certainly rid yourself of that one weed, haven't you?:What comes next?

Have you been watching the head count on how many terror cell leaders the US takes out with drone strikes? Don't you find it odd that new leaders keep popping up?

As for Containment, that's a foreign policy move that comes about from a radical rethinking of the West's engagement with Islam. No immigration, very limited travel. Oil comes out, food and merchandise goes in, no people come out, no people go in. This means serious profiling and tracking. This means acknowledging that Muslims pose a unique threat to the US, just as we did with Communists when we blocked them from immigrating and traveling to the US.

Use Weed and feed and get rid of the weeds. Keep your yard cut and the grass will choke out weeds as well.

I agree on limiting or even banning more of their immigration. You cannot invite the enemy to dinner and expect a nice outcome. The libs would say that is Racist, others like my self would say it's a matter of self preservation.

As their leaders die, others will take their place.........sure....that has happened and will continue to happen..But since they have basically declared War do we just ignore them as they gain more assets and allow them to gain more territory.

I don't like the whole dang deal. It's always been better when they were too busy killing each other to attack us........They are doing so now but beheaded some Americans and provoked a military response........Which was their intention....But that intention is misguided as they are now taking casualties as a result..........Either way, their are other Muslims there who are against them. and they are fighting them as well.

So how many more are recruited over time versus those who may eventually tire of them and will no longer want to join them. Or hopefully fight them in the future so they handle their own fights instead of the United States fighting for them.

Again, this is quicksand, and Isolationism isn't an answer. Ignoring the problem isn't the answer.

Use Weed and feed and get rid of the weeds. Keep your yard cut and the grass will choke out weeds as well.

I agree on limiting or even banning more of their immigration. You cannot invite the enemy to dinner and expect a nice outcome. The libs would say that is Racist, others like my self would say it's a matter of self preservation.

As their leaders die, others will take their place.........sure....that has happened and will continue to happen..But since they have basically declared War do we just ignore them as they gain more assets and allow them to gain more territory.

I don't like the whole dang deal. It's always been better when they were too busy killing each other to attack us........They are doing so now but beheaded some Americans and provoked a military response........Which was their intention....But that intention is misguided as they are now taking casualties as a result..........Either way, their are other Muslims there who are against them. and they are fighting them as well.

So how many more are recruited over time versus those who may eventually tire of them and will no longer want to join them. Or hopefully fight them in the future so they handle their own fights instead of the United States fighting for them.

Again, this is quicksand, and Isolationism isn't an answer. Ignoring the problem isn't the answer.

Isolation not being an answer is a cliche. In this case Isolation combined with Containment is the answer. It allows the Caliphate to come into being and then have to run society and deal with internal stresses and intra-regional conflict. Let ISIS go to war with Turkey and Iran and Egypt not the US and UK. Then watch it collapse in on itself.

Contain the contagion. Or as you suggest, nuke the whole fucking region and be done with them all, once and for all time.

ISIS claims beheading of Kassig...

IS Claims Beheading of an American
November 16, 2014 ~ Islamic State militants claimed in a video posted on the Internet Sunday that they have beheaded American aid worker Abdul-Rahman Kassig.
National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan said the intelligence community is "working as quickly as possible" to determine the authenticity of the videotape, which allegedly shows the murder. The 26-year-old former U.S. Army Ranger was taken captive 13 months ago while he was doing humanitarian work in war-torn Syria. His family said he converted to Islam while in captivity and changed his first name from Peter.

Paula Kassig recently told NBC's Today show that she and her husband received an audio recording of their son several weeks ago in which he said he feared his time was running out. Three previous beheading victims shown in grisly Islamic State videos were U.S. reporter James Foley, American-Israeli journalist Steven Sotloff and a British aid worker David Haines.

0E5B18A7-A6B7-43E9-A407-F51C52B61599_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy6_cw75.jpg

Abdul-Rahman (Peter) Kassig, an American aid worker, making a food delivery to refugees in Lebanon’s Bekaa Valley, May 2013. Kassig is a being held captive by Islamic State militants. (Courtesy of Kassig family)

Before the posting of the video, U.S. President Barack Obama - speaking Sunday in Australia at the end of the G 20 summit - said he had rejected any alliance with Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad in the fight against the Islamic State group. Obama said Assad has lost "legitimacy with the majority of the country."

The president said for the U.S. to make "common cause" with Mr. Assad against IS militants would only turn more Sunnis in Syria to the jihadist group and would weaken the international coalition fighting the terrorists. Obama has built an international coalition against the Islamic State group as it rampages across Syria and Iraq.

IS Claims Beheading of an American

See also:

Australia PM Calls IS a 'Death Cult' Over Beheading
November 16, 2014 — Australia's Prime Minister Tony Abbott reacted on Sunday to claims made by the Islamic State group that it has beheaded a U.S. hostage.
The militants, fighting in Iraq and Syria, claimed in a video posted online on Sunday that they had beheaded American hostage Peter Kassig. Kassig, 26, of Indiana, converted to Islam while in captivity and changed his name to Abdul-Rahman. Speaking at a joint news conference with Germany's Angela Merkel in Sydney, Abbott described the Sunni Muslim group as a “death cult.” “Look, we all know that this ISIL death cult is utterly barbaric, utterly barbaric, and beheadings are part of their stock in trade,” Abbott said, referring to another name for the group.

Video

The video did not show the beheading but showed a masked man standing with a decapitated head covered in blood lying at his feet. Speaking in English in a British accent, the man says: “This is Peter Edward Kassig, a U.S. citizen.” In his reaction, Abbott referred to the violent tactics of Islamic State militants. “We have seen a gruesome catalog of beheadings, of crucifixions, of mass executions, of sexual slavery since the ISIL death cult started to consolidate its hold in eastern Syria and northern Iraq,” he said.

28D659E2-82C5-4460-B2B9-C5889AA949DF_w640_s.jpg

Ed Kassig, left, and wife Paula listen during a vigil for their son Abdul-Rahman Kassig, at Butler University in Indianapolis

If confirmed, Kassig's beheading would be the fifth such killing of a Westerner by the Islamic State group, following the deaths of two U.S. journalists and two British aid workers. Reuters could not immediately verify the authenticity of the footage, which appeared on a jihadist website and on Twitter feeds used by the Islamic State group.

British Prime Minister David Cameron condemned the Islamic State group as a “depraved organization” on Sunday after extremists released the video. Cameron said that like others who have been “murdered in cold blood” by the group, Kassig was a selfless humanitarian worker who had gone to the region to help others. Cameron said Sunday the video “underlines the deplorable depths to which these terrorists are prepared to go - savagely murdering a compassionate man.”

US, Britain analyzing video

Last edited:
Monstrous animals.

I wish his family and friends peace in this terrible time.

Forum List

Back