US Space Force Lt Col Who Thinks He’s a Woman Demands Dignity and Respect While Berating Everyone

Intersex men. I'm not really responsible for you not keeping up with scientific progress on the research and understanding of DSDs but I don't mind doing the job of whatever educational institution failed you.

Cutting and pasting silly youtube videos is buffoonish. I understand you're impressed by bright colors and flashy graphics.

I would pass on to you that having missed 7th grade biology that men and women have... You know.... unique parts.

It's all associated with that 60 million years of mammalian biology you don't have the first clue about.

Troll through youtube and post a video for us that identifies what a uterus is. Continue your trolling through youtube and post a video of men with that organ.

We want a youtube video with lots of colors and maybe a musical score.

Cutting and pasting silly youtube videos is buffoonish. I understand you're impressed by bright colors and flashy graphics.

I would pass on to you that having missed 7th grade biology that men and women have... You know.... unique parts.

It's all associated with that 60 million years of mammalian biology you don't have the first clue about.

Troll through youtube and post a video for us that identifies what a uterus is. Continue your trolling through youtube and post a video of men with that organ.

We want a youtube video with lots of colors and maybe a musical score.
:laugh:

Male and female sex organs are made from the same material, bozo. That's fucking basic biology.

:laugh:

Male and female sex organs are made from the same material, bozo. That's fucking basic biology.

Such silly sidestepping.

Where is your youtube video explaining the function of a cervix and how that organ exists in men?

You didn't watch because videos are beneath you. Here is an article in The New York Times from a biologist explaining the spectrum of biological sex to you.

Opinion | Why Sex Is Not Binary (Published 2018)

You can't produce a youtube video explaining men with a cervix?

That's shocking.

It's your opinion that men are born with a cervix? How nice. When did you last fall down and bump your head?

Where was it debunked? By who? :dunno: :laugh: Crying about it isn't debunking it. Are you arguing it's a fake website and not a real condition? I can link to other medical institutions for you Bingo. Here, here's WebMD.

What Is Persistent Müllerian Duct Syndrome?
It was debunked in an earlier thread. You're mindlessly copying and pasting the same silly tripe.

Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

It was debunked in an earlier thread. You're mindlessly copying and pasting the same silly tripe.
No it wasn't debunked. Someone cried that I found an article in Cosmopolitan about a male who only later in life discovered he had a uterus after some unrelated medical procedure but again, crying about the source of the article doesn't debunk the very real medical condition that I've now shown is real from two different sources of medical information.

Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

What does that have to do with your silly argument of "not uh" when presented with information from respected sources of medical knowledge?

No it wasn't debunked. Someone cried that I found an article in Cosmopolitan about a male who only later in life discovered he had a uterus after some unrelated medical procedure but again, crying about the source of the article doesn't debunk the very real medical condition that I've now shown is real from two different sources of medical information.

What does that have to do with your silly argument of "not uh" when presented with information from respected sources of medical knowledge?

It was totally debunked.

Just like when you couldn't defend your silly youtube video you cut and pasted.

So tell us about men getting pregnant.

It was totally debunked.

Just like when you couldn't defend your silly youtube video you cut and pasted.

So tell us about men getting pregnant.
I love how I provide you all these links to medical websites and you dumb Bingos imagine you debunk me with words of incredulity. :laugh: :itsok:

I love how I provide you all these links to medical websites and you dumb Bingos imagine you debunk me with words of incredulity. :laugh: :itsok:

I think it's funny that you Bingo'ed a youtube video that you insisted was a reliable medical resource. Then you Bingo'ed the notion that that biology was a farce.

It's funny to watch you Bingos refute the very nonsense you cut and paste.

I think it's funny that you Bingo'ed a youtube video that you insisted was a reliable medical resource. Then you Bingo'ed the notion that that biology was a farce.

It's funny to watch you Bingos refute the very nonsense you cut and paste.
What's your argument again? Oh right you don't have one. Just the pretense that WebMd is fake news. :laugh: :itsok:

Where's your youtube video showing that men get pregnant?
I posted an article about an intersexed man with Persistent Müllerian Duct Syndrome who's doctors discovered had a working uterus and posited that he could potentially get pregnant (through the implementation of a fertilized egg). There's also an article going around now about males producing lactose and breastfeeding. Science is going to continue to progress to help the LGTBQ and intersexed communities live their best lives and you Bingos are just going to have to learn to cope with that. As I warned previously we'll be editing genes before to long and sex change operations will be happening at the cellular level rather than being cosmetic. I hope you guys have enough copium to handle living in that world if lactating males are enough to trigger you. :laugh:

Who cares if you say it Todd? Who's you? :dunno: Do you imagine you're someone who's opinion people listen to and take seriously on matters of mental health?

I told you already Todd. Imagining yourself to be a mental health professional is cosplay. :itsok:

I've never imagined myself to be a professional who would tell a dude he
could become a woman by surgically removing his genitals and taking hormones.

You can affirm their delusions all you want.

Who's affirming they're delusional Todd? You?

1711815428442.png

Dude!

Forum List

Back