US soldiers, sergeants and officers on a worsening morale crisis

Can anyone really define the Military's numerous missions at this point? I mean, fighting Communism? Ha, their Commander in Chief is a Communist for God's sake. Fighting the Terrorists? No, most understand their Government funds & arms Terrorists all over the world, and leaves its own Border wide open. So what is the 'War on Terror?'

In my humble opinion, our brave solders' sole mission at this point, is to fight & die making Globalist Elites richer. That's the sad reality.

So now Obamie's a commie? The corporations that offshored American factories to red china. Since they have enabled a communist country to build up so fast, including a military that someday may rival ours... Maybe these corporations are commies also, or at least commie enablers?

Can anyone really define the Military's numerous missions at this point? I mean, fighting Communism? Ha, their Commander in Chief is a Communist for God's sake. Fighting the Terrorists? No, most understand their Government funds & arms Terrorists all over the world, and leaves its own Border wide open. So what is the 'War on Terror?'

In my humble opinion, our brave solders' sole mission at this point, is to fight & die making Globalist Elites richer. That's the sad reality.

So now Obamie's a commie? The corporations that offshored American factories to red china. Since they have enabled a communist country to build up so fast, including a military that someday may rival ours... Maybe these corporations are commies also, or at least commie enablers?

This current President has always been a Marxist. His only claim to fame is that he was a Communist Organizer in Chicago. And Communist China now owns our Nation. So much for the Cold War huh? What was that about? The Globalist Elites could care less about Communism, Terrorism, etc etc... If there's money to be made, they're all-in.

The mission for our soldiers just isn't clearly defined. What are they really fighting for? In my opinion, their only mission is to serve as Mercenaries for the Globalist Elites. The idea their fighting for 'Freedom & Liberty' and against 'Evil' in the world, seems so naive and laughable at this point.