US signs anti-abortion declaration with group of largely authoritarian governments

" It Is What It Is "

* Supply And Demand *

And by cynically placing abortion centers in black areas is racism...you support that.
If that is where health care centers are needed by demand from the populace , that is where they should go , even if that happens to be in black areas .

My basic demeanor is non aggression , to do no harm , while improving those around me based upon my willful intents , but non violence is the standard of law whether the religion of secular humanism likes it or not .

The blatant dishonesty and open hypocrisy of racist death-mongers like this ^^^^^ is beyond disgusting. It is inhuman. But of course, democrats have never cared about human life.

" Cheap Attempts At A Moral Argument "

* Outsiders Pride Over Captive Animals In A Zoo *

Of course. The real aim of these racist butchers has never changed.
The real aim is to allow individuals to escape poverty and the degradation of social dependence , while the flip side is the communuist racists who want to keep them there in suffrage for political and social gain .

Projection at its most disgusting.

It's racist like you who preach the abolishment of morals, while cynically destroying the black family unit, thus ensuring dependence...it's you keeping the black community on that plantation for a vote.

" Orwellian Attempts At Reason "

* False Conflagration Of Terminology *

Authoritarians do go after women, but the abortionists are on the side of the authoritarians!
The terms authoritarian and libertarian are antonyms , where authoritarianism establishes collectivist government and libertarianism establishes individualism .

The prohibition of abortion is performed by government and is authoritarian , while the elective choice of abortion is by the individual and is libertarian .
Why would a libertarian want to kill a helpless child? Let the authoritarians do the killing.

" Flip Side "

* Read The Signs *

You seem to be a racist. Why do have a problem with countries where people of color are a majority. Perhaps therapy could help you unload some of that hate.
That is funny since tee tee is all about depriving the few remaining colorless majorities of that status .

Should we regard you to be among the anti-racist racists ?

This thread is about the us corroborating with the demented ideology of fictional ishmaelism against individual liberty .

Have you been drinking?

" Utopian Delusion Of Myopic Arrogance "

* Deontology With Puritanical Absurdity *

By killing them? Great fucking plan. :fu:
To some extent we all appreciate that we are alive and we all are thankful that life does exist , at least for others even if we may not be content with our own condition .

Issue is that your ilk have taken the ideal that life must be preserved and turned it into a vice .

* A Funny Good One *
You leftists are outright hostile to human life. It's like something out of a bad movie.
So my positions hell bent against illegal immigration and providing jus sanguinin citizenship to children of illegal migratns , on that fictional ishmaelism adherents should not be extended citizenship , on opposing draconian gun control , on support for free enterprise , on opposition to private despots and censorship , makes me a leftist in you mind because of my support for abortion choice .

Last edited:
" Comedic Buffoonery Hypocrite Goal "

* Libertarians In Authoritarian Clown Outfits *

Why would a libertarian want to kill a helpless child? Let the authoritarians do the killing.
The authoritarian would direct killings through government , and libertarians promoting their nap and opposed to elective abortion by individuals can go back to sleep because there is not a legal victim by proxy without a physical capacity for sentience in the fetus because conscientious objection does not exist to justify it .

Brain dead persons which have been born have their wright to life removed by due process , whereas a fetus has not ever received such a wright .

Last edited:
" Caught By Overlooked Implications "

* Impotent Rhetoric *

Have you been drinking?
Have you been proposing dullard points of issue for having eaten lead paint , or by setting aside academics , or through sloth for critical thinking ?

" Fresh Off The Boat One In Every Crowd "

* Already Covered This Ground In This Thread *

Once an embryo or fetus has DNA unique from that of the mother, it is an individual and should be protected under the Constitution.
That may be your hope and dream but this is not a theocracy and that is not what the constitution directs .

abortion should stay legal up to the point of viability.

That seems to contradict your talk of a "woman's body" and "autonomy".

IF telling the woman what to do with "her body" is a violation of her "autonomy" why does that change when the "fetus" becomes viable?

because she is no longer an incubating host when it can survive on its own, but until then, if she is forced to remain pregnant - then that is all she is worth in the eyes of the pro birthers.

But, she IS an "host" even after the child can survive on it's own. They don't remove the child early and put it in a incubator, they "force" the woman to carry the child to term.

My point is, that your arguments are of Absolute Principles.

YOu say, "A woman's body.... autonomy", that is an absolute, with no legitimacy to any other voice.

Then you change up, and say, well, not all the way to birth.

Once you admit that society has a valid interest in the unborn child, and/or protecting it, the debate becomes one of balancing cost/benefits and judgement calls.

Once you do that, you admit that your earlier point of "autonomy" was wrong.

You don't get to play Circular Debating games.

Well, you can, but I will call you on them.

View attachment 407339

only in yer mind, cartoon boy. i expand as a conversation goes along.... why?

it's the natural order. you're grasping.

answer me this:

should a woman be FORCED to carry & give birth against her will or be held criminally liable for seeking an abortion. you know - like going to prison?

that is a simple yes or no.

Sorry, we are past that. YOu admitted to the legitimacy of restrictions on late term abortions.

In doing so, you agreed that the State has a valid interest greater than the woman's "autonomy".

Backtracking now, is you doing what I said you would do, ie, playing the circular debating game.

View attachment 407369

nope. nice try ... doesn't fly.

we are not past the most basic fundamental aspect of this thread.

btw - late term abortion have been severely restricted for a very long time, so the point is pretty moot when it comes to that.

do you think the state has a say in a woman's autonomy when the embryo or fetus cannot survive on its own & is so underdeveloped as to need a womb to gestate? we are never beyond that because mitigating circumstances rule.

yes or no.
The state made abortions become the thing to do through judges. The state has tried to educate people for 50 years about safe sex. One million abortions a year. Get it down to a hundred thousand and relieve the pressure.

" Barrage Of Ad Hominem Because The Constitutional Opposition To Abortion Is Mute "

* Bottom Of The Barrel *

Projection at its most disgusting.
It's racist like you who preach the abolishment of morals, while cynically destroying the black family unit, thus ensuring dependence...it's you keeping the black community on that plantation for a vote.
Was it you calling broadcast networks and vendors to admonish them that they did not ever represent black families in commercials , and to reign in their show tunes homosexual producers who did not understand the meaning of an after life who were always depicting the anti-racist racism of black male misogyny through self ignorant white woman , while also conveying to black women " black men do no want you " ?

It is bad enough having to watch anyone eat , but what is the bent with depicting blacks stuffing food in their faces ; is it supposed to convince them that they cannot protest about going hungry ?

What does your idiotic comments have to do with promoting the psychosis of fictional ishmaelism institutions by the us government that is the topic of this thread ?

Last edited:
“ Megawatts Brain-Dead Avocado Hysterics Socratic Romance Loving Infanticide ”

* Eye Which Do Not See Chrome-Plated Chinese Fortune Cookies *

" Comedic Buffoonery Hypocrite Goal "

* Libertarians In Authoritarian Clown Outfits *

The authoritarian would direct killings through government , and libertarians promoting their nap and opposed to elective abortion by individuals can go back to sleep because there is not a legal victim by proxy without a physical capacity for sentience in the fetus because conscientious objection does not exist to justify it .

Brain dead persons which have been born have their wright to life removed by due process , whereas a fetus has not ever received such a wright .
What language are you speaking?

Last edited:
" Demands More On Top Of More Than Enough "

* Apparent Infatuation With Population Gluttony *

The blatant dishonesty and open hypocrisy of racist death-mongers like this ^^^^^ is beyond disgusting. It is inhuman. But of course, democrats have never cared about human life.
Should anyone be concerned with quality of life rather than quantity of life , especially when enough it already plenty and more does not improve conditions and potentially degrades conditions further ?

To some extent we all appreciate that we are alive and we all are thankful that life does exist , at least for others even if we may not be content with our own condition .

Issue is that your ilk have taken the ideal that life must be preserved and turned it into a vice .

* A Funny Good One *
You leftists are outright hostile to human life. It's like something out of a bad movie.
So my positions hell bent against illegal immigration and providing jus sanguinin citizenship to children of illegal migratns [sic] , on that fictional ishmaelism adherents should not be extended citizenship , on opposing draconian gun control , on support for free enterprise , on opposition to private despots and censorship , makes me a leftist in you mind because of my support for abortion choice .

Just for your own sake I gotta tell you that the way you try too hard to post really makes you sound like some halfwit dilettante stumbling around in daddy's shoes that are much too big for you. Not at all the impression you seem to be going for. Just FYI.

* A Funny Good One *
So my positions hell bent against ... providing jus sanguinin citizenship to children of illegal migratns ,.... .

Take that one up with the Supreme Court. Let us know how you make out.

" Demands More On Top Of More Than Enough "

* Apparent Infatuation With Population Gluttony *

Should anyone be concerned with quality of life rather than quantity of life , especially when enough it already plenty and more does not improve conditions and potentially degrades conditions further ?

Here comes the fake 'overpopulation' myth again...

Forum List

Back