US Returns 4,000 Archaeological Relics to Mexico

eventually is a long time.

Not long at all if asinine leftist fantasies about wage control and centrally planned economies were to be indulged.

well, what the fuck is your plan. get rid of the minimum wage and invite more guest workers in to do the jobs.

i mean, you bitch about illegal aliens. what is your plan?

what're you anyway, some low level manager somewhere.

It's fun to watch your ilk unravel in real time. :lol:

Do I bitch about illegal aliens? Do you have a lot of examples of me "bitching" about this here? Would you like to compile them to show everyone?

What's my plan? How about we start with controlling our borders?

Do you want to continue playing your guessing game about me, or were you just letting your little emotions out for a walk there?

Obama won't rest until he has apologize to all there in the border ...... and until he gives back
Texas to them. he is sick!:(

What a disgrace of a man!

Not long at all if asinine leftist fantasies about wage control and centrally planned economies were to be indulged.

well, what the fuck is your plan. get rid of the minimum wage and invite more guest workers in to do the jobs.

Do I bitch about illegal aliens? Do you have a lot of examples of me "bitching" about this here? Would you like to compile them to show everyone?

Do you want to continue playing your guessing game about me, or were you just letting your little emotions out for a walk there?

lol...it is really easy to say "control our borders." it is not so easy to do.

a lot of these "illegals", and there are about 10,000,000 of them, came into this country legally and ust stayed. others are so determined to get here that they die in the desert to get low paying job that an immigrant's family can live well on back home but won't provide a living wage for an american to support his family here...and i'll tell you this. if people have a choice between working 12 hours a day only to come home to hungry crying children or keeping their kids healthy and fed by going on the dole, they are going to go on ther dole to survive.

furthermore, those immigrant workers deserve fair treatment also when they are here. they deserve to be paid an honest wage for their labour. and you know what, close our borders, sure...but that salad you eat or dinner every night is going to rot in the fields and the agribusiness won't care because they will balance some subsidies and there ya go.

control our borders...the best way to control our borders is to control businesses like agriprocessors and so many other's like it who abuse their workers and when they get caught, dump them on social agencies or charities to take care of.

yeah, saying "control our borders" is easy to say...

lol...it is really easy to say "control our borders." it is not so easy to do.

I didn't say anything about it being easy, did I jackass?

furthermore, those immigrant workers deserve fair treatment also when they are here. they deserve to be paid an honest wage for their labour. ...

Anyone who wants to be treated fairly will treat our country fairly by respecting our laws and only entering our country legally. No one "deserves" a thing if they break our laws and violate our national sovereignty and continue to live outside the law while here.

furthermore, those immigrant workers deserve fair treatment also when they are here. they deserve to be paid an honest wage for their labour. ...

Anyone who wants to be treated fairly will treat our country fairly by respecting our laws and only entering our country legally. No one "deserves" a thing if they break our laws and violate our national sovereignty and continue to live outside the law while here.

lol...i knew this guy who had like thousands of dollars worth of fishing equiptment but he never caught much fish because he was too cheap to shell out the $1.25 for a milk container full of worms that some local kid was selling out front of the country store.

you have, at best estimate, 11,000,000 undocumented workers in this country, most of them employed in domestic sevice and the construction trades. i like to use farm workers for these types of discussions because most people can relate to a heaad of lettuce better than they can relaate to those rich enough to hire full time nannies or small local businesses thaat do remodels. that is beside the point, though.

almost half of these "illegal" workers have entered this country legally, so exactly how are you going to "control the borders" without actually closing them. if you want undocumented immigrants workers out of our country out of this country, you take away the bait...and the bait is held out by abusive employers taking advantage of a cheap foreign labour market while americans who are willing to work and want to work languish.

just how far do you think $2,227/month gross income will go in the USA? or about $27,000 anual income?

Agriprocessors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the above is just one of many. don't you dare talk to me about who should respect our laws and they will be treated fairly.

what happens when a town implodes...

Iowa: What Happens When a Town Implodes - TIME

Postville detainees feel misused by Agriprocessors, government | TheGazette

and for the record, i think workers, be they legal american or undocumented immigrant labour, deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and that such treatment be reflected in a fair living wage and benefits.

so i will continue to buy american lettuce picked by union workers because the less expensive head of lettuce costs far, far too much.

don't you dare talk to me about who should respect our laws and they will be treated fairly.

Fuck you, I will talk to you about it, emo-bitch. Anyone who enters our country illegally, stays illegally, and/or works illegally has no call to expect "fair" treatment. I would hope they are not exploited too badly, but they are in no position to demand or expect anything. You don't break into my home and then complain that it's not comfortable enough for you.

You wanna talk about employers who hire illegal aliens? That's another important issue. But it starts from controlling our borders.

and for the record, i think workers, be they legal american or undocumented immigrant labour, deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and that such treatment be reflected in a fair living wage and benefits.

Good luck with your $20 head of lettuce, comrade.

the last thing the people licing in the gated communities want to do is to change stealing a head of lettuce from being an act of necessity into being an act of revolution. acts of revolution are exhilerating and infectious.

don't you dare talk to me about who should respect our laws and they will be treated fairly.

Fuck you, I will talk to you about it, emo-bitch. Anyone who enters our country illegally, stays illegally, and/or works illegally has no call to expect "fair" treatment. I would hope they are not exploited too badly, but they are in no position to demand or expect anything. You don't break into my home and then complain that it's not comfortable enough for you.

You wanna talk about employers who hire illegal aliens? That's another important issue. But it starts from controlling our borders.

you wouldn't have to spend all that money to control our borders (and did you miss the part where almost half of the undocumented workers cross our borders legally) if gang boss employers got more than a slap on the wrist for hiring and sheltering these workers.

these workers are not my enemy. the cats outsourcing and/or lowballing wages are.

I wonder if this returning thing will set a precedent in all Historical Museums, everywhere on this planet?

Can you imagine?

the last thing the people licing[sic] in the gated communities want to do is to change stealing a head of lettuce from being an act of necessity into being an act of revolution. acts of revolution are exhilerating and infectious.

LOL! :lol: Threatening revolution, comrade? You gonna take to the streets personally, hero? Yeah, maybe not. You wannabe Marxists love to fantasize about such nonsense but you know it is just a lot of hot air. Way to make an ass of yourself, pengyou.

the last thing the people licing[sic] in the gated communities want to do is to change stealing a head of lettuce from being an act of necessity into being an act of revolution. acts of revolution are exhilerating and infectious.

LOL! :lol: Threatening revolution, comrade? You gonna take to the streets personally, hero? Yeah, maybe not. You wannabe Marxists love to fantasize about such nonsense but you know it is just a lot of hot air. Way to make an ass of yourself, pengyou.

sorry for the typo. it is "living."

i had a friend try to teach me mandarin once but he and his wife decided to move to china.

you have no idea what i have done or what streets i have been on but i wasn't threatening anything at all. if i threaten something, you will clearly recognise it.

i am getting old and revolution is a young men's game, mo chara.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back