US Rep Ilhan Omar accused of being foreign agent

All democrats need to be put into prison camps.
All republicans belong in re-education camps.
Barr's justice dept had to quietly admit there was nothing to the vast number of allegations against Hillary Clinton. I guess you need a new villain to invent stories about.
Except that her team smashed blackberries and iPads..nothing to see here folks...
Debunked conspiracy theory crap.

You know this.
If I prove you wrong do you promise to leave this board forever? Yes or No?
Oh, I'm sure you can find some RWNJ "news" source that says what you want it to, but we both know it didn't really happen.

So Omar laughs as her colleague talks about Iraq was casualties.

Lefties are so sick in the head. She should be removed from Congress. She is not an American, she lied to get citizenship and does not have our best interests at heart.
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she isn't laughing about that. She was just being a typical gossipy giggly ignorant leftist woman. More enamored by her status than the subject matter.

Either way, she is a disgrace and more shame to leftist Jews who side with the enemies to the Land of Canaan.

Legal deposition:
Allegedly used her position in House of Representatives to access sensitive information which she relayed to Qatar, and through them to Iran

Al Arabiya English's Abdulla Almanai reports that U.S. Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that was relayed to Iran, and received funding by a foreign government, quoting a sworn deposition by a Canadian businessman in a Florida court.

In video link testimony from Toronto, Canada to a Florida District Court on October 23, Kuwaiti-born Alan Bender claims to have ties with governments and royal officials across the Middle East including Qatar. He says he met Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

The three allegedly claimed credit for Omar's meteoric rise, saying: “If it wasn't for our cash...

Excerpt, read more at IsraelNationalNews

------------

If anybody would know and could get this information it would be and is Israel.

What is alleged here is a brazen and venal criminal act which in practice if not by the letter of the Constitution is nothing but treason.

Ilhan Omar is relatively small potatoes. Compared to the damage Blow Job Clinton and the Obamanation have done to the United States respecting China and Iran, this betrayal is but a flea bite.
Easy to accuse isn’t it?
Yes, reporting REAL NEWS offends you anti-Americans!
More to the point is they despise truth in all of its forms. Even when the Truth is in human form.

Barr's justice dept had to quietly admit there was nothing to the vast number of allegations against Hillary Clinton. I guess you need a new villain to invent stories about.
Except that her team smashed blackberries and iPads..nothing to see here folks...

You know this.
Oh, I'm sure you can find some RWNJ "news" source that says what you want it to, but we both know it didn't really happen.

It is on CNN...so yes or no? And CNN is not a Trump supporting station as you know.

So Omar laughs as her colleague talks about Iraq was casualties.

Lefties are so sick in the head. She should be removed from Congress. She is not an American, she lied to get citizenship and does not have our best interests at heart.
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she isn't laughing about that. She was just being a typical gossipy giggly ignorant leftist woman. More enamored by her status than the subject matter.

Either way, she is a disgrace and more shame to leftist Jews who side with the enemies to the Land of Canaan.

It doesn’t matter that she wasn’t laughing ABOUT the dead soldiers. She should be aware of what’s going on in a presser where she is on camera. It’s disrespectful. She should know what the speaker was discussing.

I would be willing to bet if the speaker was talking about how great Soleimani was, she would have been paying attention and not laughing.

Why do we have people running for office that share no American values?

Why do we have people running for office that share no American values?
Please watch these three videos and you will see why every democrat and every left wing voter are enemies and should be treated as traitors that they are.

Follow that up with this and see how the left are successfully destroying all of our traditions and culture.

Then watch as we see the testimony of an fbi agent that infiltrated bill ayers terror group and see what the left's plans are. Don't make the mistake that it is not true today.

It is more true today. We had better start getting prepared. The great tribulation is closer than we think.

You know this.

It is on CNN...so yes or no? And CNN is not a Trump supporting station as you know.
It's not on the here the way you want it to be. Yes, some devices were destroyed, according to proper procedures. There was nothing nefarious about it as your talking heads would have us believe.

That's the way republican propaganda works. They take a grain of truth and twist it into a tall.tale of supposed wrongdoing.

You know this.

It's not on the here the way you want it to be. Yes, some devices were destroyed, according to proper procedures. There was nothing nefarious about it as your talking heads would have us believe.

That's the way republican propaganda works. They take a grain of truth and twist it into a tall.tale of supposed wrongdoing.

Yes or No? You just changed your narrative from it being "conspiracy crap" to "some devices were destroyed".

Again, Yes or No?

Watch the CNN video as the host gets embarrassed as you are right now. I'll give you a pass since you're a good dude overall but on this board, I do not lie or follow propaganda BS. NEVER accuse me of that.

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers - CNN Video

You know this.

Yes or No? You just changed your narrative from it being "conspiracy crap" to "some devices were destroyed".

Again, Yes or No?

Watch the CNN video as the host gets embarrassed as you are right now. I'll give you a pass since you're a good dude overall but on this board, I do not lie or follow propaganda BS. NEVER accuse me of that.

I did not. You ar changing your interpretation of it.

Legal deposition:
Allegedly used her position in House of Representatives to access sensitive information which she relayed to Qatar, and through them to Iran

Al Arabiya English's Abdulla Almanai reports that U.S. Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, passed sensitive information that was relayed to Iran, and received funding by a foreign government, quoting a sworn deposition by a Canadian businessman in a Florida court.

In video link testimony from Toronto, Canada to a Florida District Court on October 23, Kuwaiti-born Alan Bender claims to have ties with governments and royal officials across the Middle East including Qatar. He says he met Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

The three allegedly claimed credit for Omar's meteoric rise, saying: “If it wasn't for our cash...

------------

What is alleged here is a brazen and venal criminal act which in practice if not by the letter of the Constitution is nothing but treason.

Ilhan Omar is relatively small potatoes. Compared to the damage Blow Job Clinton and the Obamanation have done to the United States respecting China and Iran, this betrayal is but a flea bite.
Easy to accuse isn’t it?
Yea like accusing a SCOTUS nominee of rape.

Or ignoring that a SCOTUS nominee is a rapist

Again, Yes or No?

Your quote:

"Oh, I'm sure you can find some RWNJ "news" source that says what you want it to, but we both know it didn't really happen."

Except it DID really happen and the source was CNN.

Legal deposition:

------------

I think it would be more shocking if it were discovered she wasn't a terrorist.

This is amusing.

By saying 'Barr's Justice Department', this poster thinks that he can then label everyone in the DoJ as rightwing, giving cover to the leftwing nutcases that infect all of our government.

What is also telling is this is from a poster who routinely declares Barr a delegitimate USAG, but suddenly finds that his department has done 'fine work'.

Legal deposition:

------------

Easy to accuse isn’t it?
"Imminent Threat" Drone her and send her to Hell with El Salami.

Again, Yes or No?

No, I'd say he pretty much nailed it with that linked video. It was fact checked by CNN that they were destroyed and it wasn't "protocol" as claimed by the Clinton advocate.

Again, Yes or No?

Your quote:

"Oh, I'm sure you can find some RWNJ "news" source that says what you want it to, but we both know it didn't really happen."

Except it DID really happen and the source was CNN.
It didn't happen the way you are implying it did.

Legal deposition:

------------

Easy to accuse isn’t it?
Yea like accusing a SCOTUS nominee of rape.

Or ignoring that a SCOTUS nominee is a rapist

Outside of accusations, What evidence put forth validated that a SCOTUS nominee was a rapist? Eyewitnesses? DNA samples? What was missed? Please, do tell.

Forum List

Back