US Navy Ship Stranded in Cuba with ChiCom Flu Outbreak Among Fully Vaccinated Crew

And likely 90% of them feel no ill effect at all and same would be true for anyone they infect
The folly continues as we run around in a faked panic over “POSITIVES” when the true thinking mans issue is what is the effect upon you.
I could probably register positive for half dozen airborne systems.
If they feel fine the ship would operate. Or does the Biden Navy grind to a standstill with the sniffles?

I can WANT the weather to be nice today has the same effect.
The fact that Brandon keeps pushing a now totally discredited substance be forcibly injected into children and adults just so Big Pharma gets $$$$ is a crime against humanity.
Trump and Brandon are pushing big pharma’s leaky ineffective vaccines.

Yet another example of how similar the two old fools are.

There is a covid outbreak. What does that mean? Is anyone actually sick? Vermont emergency rooms are buckling under the onslaught of covid patients. Thousands every day. But no one is sick. They have tested positive.

Using the communist democrat protocol, our entire military can be out to covid with no one actually sick.

You gave up when the demleftists and their media cohorts easily convinced you Covid was Trumps fault instead of Chinas. You still don’t realize the did it to get votes.
It wasn`t Trump or China`s fault but Trump lied about it in a recorded interview with Bob Woodward. TRUMP lied about it to get votes, genius.

Safe And Effective ®​

I wonder how many they spread it to.

“A Navy combat ship deployed to intercept drug trafficking in the Caribbean and East Pacific is stuck in the port at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, with a coronavirus outbreak among its fully vaccinated crew.”
LOL chicken noodle soup and hot sauce is more effective than the vax.

Did you get polio, smallpox or tetnus?

WAKEY WAKEY!

Those were not experimental poison like these Covid shit that is killing people is!

And you didn't need infinite amount of booster for those!

There is a covid outbreak. What does that mean? Is anyone actually sick? Vermont emergency rooms are buckling under the onslaught of covid patients. Thousands every day. But no one is sick. They have tested positive.

Using the communist democrat protocol, our entire military can be out to covid with no one actually sick.
No one is sick even though lots of Postives . Media and lib loons have sold being Positive is what matters. What it does to you and the next and the next IS what matters

Lets wait and see how many sailors on that ship die

my guess is not a single one because the CCP virus has run its course

but libs continue to hide in a corner and suck their thumbs as if we’re all gonna die from the sniffles

Forum List

Back