US Marine protests McCain at the polling site:

Uabblazer08

Rookie
Nov 6, 2008
This is a young Marine from my hometown who stood against McCain infront of a very conservative upper-middle-class white community. You gotta love the haters! lol
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlH09MSFDNg]YouTube - Mike Rudulph Vet for Obama against McCain election day[/ame]

Who won the military vote anyways? Remember we all debated that?

That's not the point though. Watch the story unfold in this video.. He remains very respectful, polite, and professional but he is still treated as a criminal even by the City Hall staff

It's actually illegal to campaign near poll sites. So, if they treated him as a criminal, it's because he was acting like one.

It's actually illegal to campaign near poll sites. So, if they treated him as a criminal, it's because he was acting like one.

Well watch the video. He in no way appeared to be breaking any laws or disrespecting anyone.

The laws for the state of Alabama are 30 feet from the door. So it is NOT illegal. Quit making crap up

And again, I didn't make anything up. I simply said it's illegal to campaign near the door. I never said how near to the door. Quit crying.

But he clearly was outside the 30-foot limit.. you were assuming he was breaking the law but he clearly wasn't

explain this comment then. Tell me where in the video he was acting like a criminal? If anything.. he's a hero in my book

That's not the point though. Watch the story unfold in this video.. He remains very respectful, polite, and professional but he is still treated as a criminal even by the City Hall staff

I can't watch from work, but I can imagine.

And they still overwhelmingly voted for McCain? The guy who voted against them 80% of the time? Its a fact Obama voted with them 80% and McCain against them 80% of the time. That means the military is brainwashed when they are in the conservative commanders control. No question in my mind.

What should I expect. The military knows that half their budget is going to go bye bye.

But not the necessary spending. All the fraud and theft and no bid buddy contracts are done. But the GOP will say, "the libs are weak on defense", when it reality, it shows we are fiscally responsible. And we spend more on defense than the entire rest of the world combined. That's insane. Where is the ROI on that?

Trust me, the GOP did not keep us safe. They should have never got hit on 9-11. They let it happen so they could sell us into Iraq.

This is the true voice of the military. Those in the military who supported McCain just don't want to admit Iraq has been a pointless war. I admire this guy, and hope to see more of him in the future.

lol the gop let it 9/11 happen even tho the GOP had office for 9 months, I wonder under whose watch 9/11 actually happened?

I wonder under whose admin actually had a chance to take ou tbin laden with a missle strike but didnt

Stop the finger pointing, cause there are 3 more pointing right back at ya

This is the true voice of the military. Those in the military who supported McCain just don't want to admit Iraq has been a pointless war. I admire this guy, and hope to see more of him in the future.

True voice of th emilitary thats why 67% of the military was puilling for mccain and 23% for obama.

Yeah I can see that

The government isn't a business, nor should it be operated as such. It does not exist to make a profit, which is precisely what Clinton tried to do with it.

Wow.. You don't think Iraq was for profit reasons? Cheney is banking off of this war, so is Bush. So is every other power elite in the GOP

True voice of th emilitary thats why 67% of the military was puilling for mccain and 23% for obama.

Yeah I can see that

The military will naturally support their commander in chief during a time of war. Just like Vietnam, Iraq will be proven to be a failure in the history books.

Forum List

Back