US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.
Al-Qaeda said the same thing as you after 9/11. Congrats, rightwingnuts. You're the new Al-Qaeda.
Al Qaeda wanted an Islamic Caliphate, the destruction of western civilisation, and death to all non Believers.
Right wingers want...........an election audit.
And instead of asking for an election audit, Al-Qaeda-in-US invaded our Capitol, tried to seize it, and wanted to murder the vice president of the United States and other lawmakers. Had they succeeded, that could have led to the destruction of the United States.
the destruction of the United States.
That happened on 1/20/21
:itsok:
And all Democrats suck.
:boohoo:
Every time Senile Biden signs something ,tens of thousands of JOBS are lost.
In four years, Trump lost 3 million jobs. Between the choice of losing thousands as opposed to millions, I prefer the former.
Trying to use the pandemic eh ??
Excuses are ... excuses. He lost 3 million jobs over 4 years. Worst performance since Herbert Hoover.
You are so full of shit....covid lost jobs...covid and China...Trump gave us the greatest economy in American history....stop being purposely stupid....just be glad we were living in a great economy when the China virus hit....if we were still in an OBAMA/BIDEN economy we would have all lost everything....
The greatest economy with 2.5% GDP growth when GDP growth has been higher? And that's not counting covid. Greatest economy with 3.5% unemployment when unemployment's been lower? You idiots sure do have a fucked up definition for the "greatest economy in American history."

:cuckoo:

And despite your excuses, he was president until just a couple of weeks ago. Like it or not, the numbers are his. Want proof? Had he brought the economy back before leaving office, you would be shaking your :boobies: in recognition of that. As it is, many on the right gave him credit for the millions of jobs gained since may while ignoring the tens of millions of jobs lost preceding that.
You can't do an average, you have to look at everything before Covid-19, and then do the comparison's for the equal time periods between each administration looked at prior to Covid.
Dumbfuck, the numbers I posted WERE pre-covid. I even said that in my post, you illiterate boob. And I averaged nothing. I calculated annualized GDP growth using the same formula the BEA uses. Include COVID-19 figures, which go on his record whether you like it or not, was a pathetic 1.2% growth over 4 years.

I'll await your numbers to be disputed here, and I'm sure they will be by those who follow such things better than I do, but all I heard in the 3 years of Trump was reports on his numbers being outstanding in comparisons too, so I'm not just going to take your word for it, but I will await the rebuttals to come in. There's just something about you that makes it hard to trust your research or words here. Maybe it's your arrogant attitude or something, but it's something.
Dumbfuck, I gave you the link to the numbers reported by the BEA. There is no dispute nor do you have to take my word for it -- it's the BEA's word that's your problem. But I understand ... you're too dumb to figure out the math on your own.

:lmao:
Funny how the Americans responded to December 7 1941. Or 9/11. I don't see that happening with filthy Democrats in charge now. Does AOC love this country? NO! And all the shitheads who put Bezos/Biden in charge are the same as that air headed idiot girl.
Following Pearl Harbor, we had a president draw Americans together to fight the enemy. Following 9/11, we had a president draw Americans together to fight the enemy. Following the outbreak of Coronavirus, we had a president who lied about the enemy and called it the Democrats' new hoax.

Thanks for demonstrating how leadership matters.
Now see here, there you go lying. But you can't help yourself, because politic's is more important than truth any day of the week for you right ??

Trump found out about the China Virus, and ordered a stop in travel to and from certain areas of the world, and especially from China. As I recall your boy Biden called it a racist move, but of course ole race baiter Joe would do that just like many other crats who use the black's as a weapon to do battle against other white's when losing the battle of the hearts and minds in America. Yes when the crats get desperate, they will go as low as they have to in order to win, and the black's become pawns in their game. Fact.

Sadly many black's accept what goes on in their name, because they feel that they need to in order to get political favor from these white libs in power. So it's a trade off, but the black's who ascribe to it don't like it, but they feel that they must go along with it for now.
Trump found out about it and knowing how deadly it is, told America it's just a flu; which prevented Americans early on from taking precautions that could save lives. And you recall incorrectly as Biden never called that a racist move. And this isn't about Biden -- it's about Trump's utter failure to manage the pandemic. It was predicted early on that if we do everything perfectly, there would be 100K-200K deaths. Trump left office with double the high range of that.

And what did Trump do to bring America together? He told Americans not to bother wearing masks while his own team of physicians were telling people to wear masks. While those same doctors were telling people to social distance, he again did the opposite, holding rallies where tens of thousands of MAGA nuts would stand shoulder-to-shoulder and mostly with no masks. Instead of leading by example, he didn't lead at all. Compared to FDR and Bush who both led America in times of struggle.
You could spin the wheels off a baby carriage, and never wake the baby. You are one dangerous dude with that mouth of yours. Where do you get this stuff ?? And yes the Democrat's are part of it all, because their ilk bashed Trump for taking precautions early on, so they are just as naive or derelict as you claim Trump to be if not worse in the situation. You couldn't control the mobs of protestor's who didn't give a rats ace about no stinking virus, and the leftist media never reported on how they endangered themselves, and countless thousands with their bullcrap, but hey that was ok because their angst outweighed the dangers they posed to everyone during their disfunctional rage. Can we say hypocrisy off the chain ?? Yes, and with a clear and present common sense look at these things, we definitely can say yes to the hypocrisy.
That's a lie. They did not bash Trump for taking precautions. There's a rightarded myth that Biden called Trump a xenophobe for blocking air travel from China early on. In reality, Biden did call out Trump's prior record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering in a tweet, but not in regard to blocking travel from China. Biden didn't even mention the China ban in that tweet.

Not to mention, but I will anyway, Trump's China ban was a massive failure as thousands upon thousands of people from China were still allowed to come here. On top of those were tens of thousands of Americans who were allowed back in from China and some 1,600 of them were not monitored for the virus.
So it was just a coincidence that Mr Biden told President Trump to "stop the xenophobic nonsense" on the day he stopped flights from China??

The last time we had a national terror alert was due to the threats posed by Al-Qaeda after they flew commercial jets into buildings, killing nearly 3000 people. Now America's rightwingnuts are threatening to finish Al-Qaeda's destruction of the USA.
What a bunch of shit. The people destroying this country are now in power. The decline of America has been a priority since 2008. Obama rekindled the race war and started a war on the police. The media joined in and exaggerated every race related story it could. The manufactured crisis over the years, including Covid, have done nothing but erode our freedoms bit by bit. Biden handlers have now put this destruction of institutions and traditions in overdrive.

75 to 80 million voters being terrorists is patently ridiculous and only helplessly deluded and stupid people believe it and are stupid enough to enable it. You are a stupid person. Your posts prove that. Assflap.
Al-Qaeda said the same thing as you after 9/11. Congrats, rightwingnuts. You're the new Al-Qaeda.
Al Qaeda wanted an Islamic Caliphate, the destruction of western civilisation, and death to all non Believers.
And instead of asking for an election audit, Al-Qaeda-in-US invaded our Capitol, tried to seize it, and wanted to murder the vice president of the United States and other lawmakers. Had they succeeded, that could have led to the destruction of the United States.
That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.
In four years, Trump lost 3 million jobs. Between the choice of losing thousands as opposed to millions, I prefer the former.
Excuses are ... excuses. He lost 3 million jobs over 4 years. Worst performance since Herbert Hoover.
You are so full of shit....covid lost jobs...covid and China...Trump gave us the greatest economy in American history....stop being purposely stupid....just be glad we were living in a great economy when the China virus hit....if we were still in an OBAMA/BIDEN economy we would have all lost everything....
The greatest economy with 2.5% GDP growth when GDP growth has been higher? And that's not counting covid. Greatest economy with 3.5% unemployment when unemployment's been lower? You idiots sure do have a fucked up definition for the "greatest economy in American history."

And despite your excuses, he was president until just a couple of weeks ago. Like it or not, the numbers are his. Want proof? Had he brought the economy back before leaving office, you would be shaking your :boobies: in recognition of that. As it is, many on the right gave him credit for the millions of jobs gained since may while ignoring the tens of millions of jobs lost preceding that.
You can't do an average, you have to look at everything before Covid-19, and then do the comparison's for the equal time periods between each administration looked at prior to Covid.
Dumbfuck, the numbers I posted WERE pre-covid. I even said that in my post, you illiterate boob. And I averaged nothing. I calculated annualized GDP growth using the same formula the BEA uses. Include COVID-19 figures, which go on his record whether you like it or not, was a pathetic 1.2% growth over 4 years.

I'll await your numbers to be disputed here, and I'm sure they will be by those who follow such things better than I do, but all I heard in the 3 years of Trump was reports on his numbers being outstanding in comparisons too, so I'm not just going to take your word for it, but I will await the rebuttals to come in. There's just something about you that makes it hard to trust your research or words here. Maybe it's your arrogant attitude or something, but it's something.
Dumbfuck, I gave you the link to the numbers reported by the BEA. There is no dispute nor do you have to take my word for it -- it's the BEA's word that's your problem. But I understand ... you're too dumb to figure out the math on your own.

I told you, I don't do links here, especially from someone like you, so I'll wait until someone contest your assertion's. If a leftist site is the source of reporting, just like these leftist local news channels these days, then they are probably working the numbers sommmmmehow when reporting them anyways, just like you and your cohorts like to do with your words here, otherwise in order to bring about your political means by any means nessesary.

Like I said "I'll wait", because you aren't to be trusted with your bullcrap attitude.

After all the lying and manipulation people have been involved in anymore, it's hard to believe anything these days.

Laugh all you want, but the joke is probably you. I've done seen you taken to the woodshed here many times, so I ain't buying anything you are selling. Your bias is extreme whether you realize it or not, and it probably causes you to look at something in hopes that it bends your way or you will try to bend it your way even if it's formed in concrete.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, my link went to the bea.gov website. I can't help if you don't trust that site. Even worse for you, I can't help that you're too mentally challenged to find the latest GDP data from the BEA on your own.

Regardless, your refusal to go to links doesn't actually refute the data found on those links.

And you'll die waiting for someone to help you out since no one can; since the annualized figures currently provided by the BEA indicate:

GDP from Q1-2017 through Q4 2019: 2.5%
GDP from Q1-2017 through Q4 2020: 1.2%

So yes, I will continue laughing at you and your ignorance and your waiting for someone else to help you where you're incapable of helping yourself.
If it is a Lib site ,it sucks.
LOLOLOL

You freaks constantly crack me up.
So? Try watching CNN. Now THAT is a crackup. Only slobs who SMOKE crack believe CNN. And that propaganda channel it TYPICAL of Lib thoughtlessness.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides. That aside, you're a fucking moron for not knowing what the BEA is or that they're the group who tracks GDP. Do you even know what GDP is?
More than you ,Toots.
Your posts belie your claims. Someone who knows anything about GDP knows the BEA is not a "Lib site."

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

Funny how the Americans responded to December 7 1941. Or 9/11. I don't see that happening with filthy Democrats in charge now. Does AOC love this country? NO! And all the shitheads who put Bezos/Biden in charge are the same as that air headed idiot girl.
Following Pearl Harbor, we had a president draw Americans together to fight the enemy. Following 9/11, we had a president draw Americans together to fight the enemy. Following the outbreak of Coronavirus, we had a president who lied about the enemy and called it the Democrats' new hoax.

Now see here, there you go lying. But you can't help yourself, because politic's is more important than truth any day of the week for you right ??

Trump found out about the China Virus, and ordered a stop in travel to and from certain areas of the world, and especially from China. As I recall your boy Biden called it a racist move, but of course ole race baiter Joe would do that just like many other crats who use the black's as a weapon to do battle against other white's when losing the battle of the hearts and minds in America. Yes when the crats get desperate, they will go as low as they have to in order to win, and the black's become pawns in their game. Fact.

Sadly many black's accept what goes on in their name, because they feel that they need to in order to get political favor from these white libs in power. So it's a trade off, but the black's who ascribe to it don't like it, but they feel that they must go along with it for now.
Trump found out about it and knowing how deadly it is, told America it's just a flu; which prevented Americans early on from taking precautions that could save lives. And you recall incorrectly as Biden never called that a racist move. And this isn't about Biden -- it's about Trump's utter failure to manage the pandemic. It was predicted early on that if we do everything perfectly, there would be 100K-200K deaths. Trump left office with double the high range of that.

And what did Trump do to bring America together? He told Americans not to bother wearing masks while his own team of physicians were telling people to wear masks. While those same doctors were telling people to social distance, he again did the opposite, holding rallies where tens of thousands of MAGA nuts would stand shoulder-to-shoulder and mostly with no masks. Instead of leading by example, he didn't lead at all. Compared to FDR and Bush who both led America in times of struggle.
You could spin the wheels off a baby carriage, and never wake the baby. You are one dangerous dude with that mouth of yours. Where do you get this stuff ?? And yes the Democrat's are part of it all, because their ilk bashed Trump for taking precautions early on, so they are just as naive or derelict as you claim Trump to be if not worse in the situation. You couldn't control the mobs of protestor's who didn't give a rats ace about no stinking virus, and the leftist media never reported on how they endangered themselves, and countless thousands with their bullcrap, but hey that was ok because their angst outweighed the dangers they posed to everyone during their disfunctional rage. Can we say hypocrisy off the chain ?? Yes, and with a clear and present common sense look at these things, we definitely can say yes to the hypocrisy.
That's a lie. They did not bash Trump for taking precautions. There's a rightarded myth that Biden called Trump a xenophobe for blocking air travel from China early on. In reality, Biden did call out Trump's prior record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering in a tweet, but not in regard to blocking travel from China. Biden didn't even mention the China ban in that tweet.

Not to mention, but I will anyway, Trump's China ban was a massive failure as thousands upon thousands of people from China were still allowed to come here. On top of those were tens of thousands of Americans who were allowed back in from China and some 1,600 of them were not monitored for the virus.
So it was just a coincidence that Mr Biden told President Trump to "stop the xenophobic nonsense" on the day he stopped flights from China??
That's not what Biden said. He said Trump had a record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering. That's speaking of Trump's approach to things in the past.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

I told you, I don't do links here, especially from someone like you, so I'll wait until someone contest your assertion's. If a leftist site is the source of reporting, just like these leftist local news channels these days, then they are probably working the numbers sommmmmehow when reporting them anyways, just like you and your cohorts like to do with your words here, otherwise in order to bring about your political means by any means nessesary.

Like I said "I'll wait", because you aren't to be trusted with your bullcrap attitude.

After all the lying and manipulation people have been involved in anymore, it's hard to believe anything these days.

Laugh all you want, but the joke is probably you. I've done seen you taken to the woodshed here many times, so I ain't buying anything you are selling. Your bias is extreme whether you realize it or not, and it probably causes you to look at something in hopes that it bends your way or you will try to bend it your way even if it's formed in concrete.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, my link went to the bea.gov website. I can't help if you don't trust that site. Even worse for you, I can't help that you're too mentally challenged to find the latest GDP data from the BEA on your own.

Regardless, your refusal to go to links doesn't actually refute the data found on those links.

And you'll die waiting for someone to help you out since no one can; since the annualized figures currently provided by the BEA indicate:

So yes, I will continue laughing at you and your ignorance and your waiting for someone else to help you where you're incapable of helping yourself.
LOLOLOL

So? Try watching CNN. Now THAT is a crackup. Only slobs who SMOKE crack believe CNN. And that propaganda channel it TYPICAL of Lib thoughtlessness.
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't watch Fox. They're both extremely biased, just for opposite sides. That aside, you're a fucking moron for not knowing what the BEA is or that they're the group who tracks GDP. Do you even know what GDP is?
More than you ,Toots.
Your posts belie your claims. Someone who knows anything about GDP knows the BEA is not a "Lib site."
Any site a dirty Lib chooses can't be trusted.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

More than you ,Toots.
LOLOLOL

I choose this site. Does that mean you don't trust this site anymore?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Where are the threats from the GOP to take this to a courtroom?...fing cowardly GOP is worthless and useless....

Trump and his enablers in Congress owe us for Charlottesville, and the Capitol insurrection, and we blood for it. There is no moving on. There is no forgetting.

You keep that in the front of your mind over the next few months as things start to unfold.
You already said that Commie and threatened to send the new brown shirt FBI after every Trump supporter.

The FBI is currently compiling information, and steadily making arrests all across the country. This will go on for months and quite possibly years. There will be a lot of Trumphumpers sitting in federal prison, and losing their gun rights before it’s all over.

You take up arms against America, you pay a price for it. I don’t care what your cause is.

1612293541651.jpeg

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

That's not what Biden said. He said Trump had a record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering. That's speaking of Trump's approach to things in the past.
But why then did he say the things that he said, and then you keep saying it was over Trump's past that he (Biden) was saying these things, but why then did he bring it up at that point ???? Was it Biden yet again trying to use politic's in a nefarious way, and using baiting to score political points, when instead he should have been joining with the Republican's to secure the country that would soon be under a serious threat ??

Where are the threats from the GOP to take this to a courtroom?...fing cowardly GOP is worthless and useless....

Trump and his enablers in Congress owe us for Charlottesville, and the Capitol insurrection, and we blood for it. There is no moving on. There is no forgetting.

You keep that in the front of your mind over the next few months as things start to unfold.
You already said that Commie and threatened to send the new brown shirt FBI after every Trump supporter.

The FBI is currently compiling information, and steadily making arrests all across the country. This will go on for months and quite possibly years. There will be a lot of Trumphumpers sitting in federal prison, and losing their gun rights before it’s all over.

You take up arms against America, you pay a price for it. I don’t care what your cause is.

View attachment 452086
Dude, stop making a nut job of yourself. Get help quickly.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

More than you ,Toots.
LOLOLOL

What site.? And I don't give a shit what Libs do. Whatever it is ,it always sucks.

Like all the other bullshit stories you lefties put out about "right wing extremists", nothing will happen. Not a damn thing will happen, but you will continue to keep telling these left wing propaganda stories.

Furthermore, the right isnt anti government. What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

More than you ,Toots.
LOLOLOL

What site.? And I don't give a shit what Libs do. Whatever it is ,it always sucks.
You don't know what this site is? Do you know what planet you're on?

Like all the other bullshit stories you lefties put out about "right wing extremists", nothing will happen. Not a damn thing will happen, but you will continue to keep telling these left wing propaganda stories.

Furthermore, the right isnt anti government. What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:
LOLOL

Riiiight ... the right isn't anti-government. That's why they tried to steal the election they lost and then stormed the Capitol for one last insane attempt to steal it.

LOLOL

Riiiight ... the right isn't anti-government. That's why they tried to steal the election they lost and then stormed the Capitol for one last insane attempt to steal it.
You think a couple of weirdos could "steal an election"? Come on man, lets not be overly dramatic here. :laugh:

The right has always been strong supporters of the government and its soldiers, policeman, fireman and all other first responders. Denying that is just silly.

LOLOL

You think a couple of weirdos could "steal an election"? Come on man, lets not be overly dramatic here. :laugh:

The right has always been strong supporters of the government and its soldiers, policeman, fireman and all other first responders. Denying that is just silly.
By "a couple," you mean hundreds. Hundreds who tried to "take" the Capitol to prevent Biden from being certified the winner of the 2020 election. It's the right who tried to steal an election Trump lost. Please, they may have been stronger supporters of the government and police before this. They forfeited that highground when they revolted against the government.

That happened on 1/20/21
And all Democrats suck.

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

More than you ,Toots.
LOLOLOL

You don't know what this site is? Do you know what planet you're on?

Earth. Now we BOTH know! (snicker)

LOLOL

By "a couple," you mean hundreds. Hundreds who tried to "take" the Capitol to prevent Biden from being certified the winner of the 2020 election. It's the right who tried to steal an election Trump lost. Please, they may have been stronger supporters of the government and police before this. They forfeited that highground when they revolted against the government.
The GOP condemned those people universally without hesitation. Sorry, but the facts dont support your wild claims.

LOLOL

The GOP condemned those people universally without hesitation. Sorry, but the facts dont support your wild claims.
Liar. Even after the attack on our government, some Republicans eschewed unity and continued to object to electors as the Congress resumed certifyingthe election. And even rightards posting here still defend them.

Forum List

Back