US Drawing Up Plans To Sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official

yeah sure. The corrupt country of Ukraine would be better off if it returned to part of Russia, but the payments to the Biden family might stop, so we should sacrifice american kids to keep the money flowing to the Bidens, right?
Not sure if Ukraine has any means left to worry about them remaining loyal to Biden in as far as any pay offs or kick backs go, but I could stand corrected at anytime.

Now they might well be glad that Biden has a loyalty to them for their past excursions and business partnerships with the American government at various times, and so they are in favor to receive huge amounts of financial assistance, and weapon's to fight the Russians back with, otherwise as based upon the coincidence of Biden being the President now, and the timing involved.

The big question is - What does Russia think about those types of connection's born out of the past interactions between Biden and the Ukranian's ? Does any of it get factored in ? What we have here possibly, is basically a situation that has implications not to favorable as far as world events go, because it puts us in the middle of something that if the dots are connected in some kind of bad way, then we are implicated as a nation involving ourselves in world events based upon bad reasoning. I don't like it.

I agree with this.... Look at how well these people do in the education fields, so think about just that for a second, otherwise if you are a highly intellectual Chinese with a supposed superior IQ, then would you want to be ruled or held in subjection to your supposed inferiors in the world ?????

Yes these people are definitely a threat to American's big time, and especially so after we foolishly allowed them in to close to our national security, and worse we actually built them up to a level that has multiplied the threat to realistic level's to be concerned about.
Just what is China threatening to do besides compete economically with the West?

Ohhhh I don't know, maybe create a racist world power someday ?

Do you mean like the racist world power created by the West?

The kind of thinking you are expressing began in the 19th century when Europe and the US dominated and exploited all the colored peoples of the world and it was all the rage 100 years ago when China was a nation of rice paddies.

Do you mean like the racist world power created by the West?

The kind of thinking you are expressing began in the 19th century when Europe and the US dominated and exploited all the colored peoples of the world and it was all the rage 100 years ago when China was a nation of rice paddies.

Dam son, did you even watch that video ? Undoubtedly you didn't in order to have a weak ace come back like that. I want you to watch it and tell me where you see the black race, white race, Latino race or any other race that would suggest that China is a compatible nation that holds close cultural ties to the west, and then tell me why we are there empowering them like we have helped to do over the year's ? Don't go off trying to deflect with your ancient history on the world story of slavery, and just focus on the now.

What I saw watching that video was Nazi Germany 1938 and 39.

Dam son, did you even watch that video ? Undoubtedly you didn't in order to have a weak ace come back like that. I want you to watch it and tell me where you see the black race, white race, Latino race or any other race that would suggest that China is a compatible nation that holds close cultural ties to the west, and then tell me why we are there empowering them like we have helped to do over the year's ? Don't go off trying to deflect with your ancient history on the world story of slavery, and just focus on the now.

What I saw watching that video was Nazi Germany 1938 and 39.

What you saw was the first non white country to have acquired a level of military power nearly equal to what white countries have and it frightened you just as the thought of the thought of all those millions of Chinese frightened Americans 100 years ago.

Nazi German was the creation of a demented leader who held nearly absolute power in Germany and who laid out his plans for imperialist conquest years before he took any aggressive action just as today's Russia is the creation of another demented leader who holds nearly absolute power in Russia and who laid out his plans for imperialist conquest in 2005 in his speech on the dissolution of the USSR.

China, of the other hand, has indicated no such designs for imperialist conquest; on the contrary, since 1949 China has made peace with all its neighbors and unlike Russia has made no military threats against the West. In fact, the only real disputes between the US and China concern issues about what constitutes fair trade and not too long ago the US had similar disputes with France and Germany on the same issues and in the near past also with Japan. There simply is no rational basis for comparing China with Nazi Germany.

China dominance in areas where most of the rare earth metals we need and don't have......national security issue, but this administration is more concerned about equity and wokeness.
But China did not acquire this advantage through military power but through commerce. Why didn't the US seek to make deals to acquire control over these minerals?

But China did not acquire this advantage through military power but through commerce. Why didn't the US seek to make deals to acquire control over these minerals?
This currently being discussed. China has one agenda, control all access to strategic minerals worldwide, for their own military benefit.....not to serve mankind.

What you saw was the first non white country to have acquired a level of military power nearly equal to what white countries have and it frightened you just as the thought of the thought of all those millions of Chinese frightened Americans 100 years ago.

Nazi German was the creation of a demented leader who held nearly absolute power in Germany and who laid out his plans for imperialist conquest years before he took any aggressive action just as today's Russia is the creation of another demented leader who holds nearly absolute power in Russia and who laid out his plans for imperialist conquest in 2005 in his speech on the dissolution of the USSR.

China, of the other hand, has indicated no such designs for imperialist conquest; on the contrary, since 1949 China has made peace with all its neighbors and unlike Russia has made no military threats against the West. In fact, the only real disputes between the US and China concern issues about what constitutes fair trade and not too long ago the US had similar disputes with France and Germany on the same issues and in the near past also with Japan. There simply is no rational basis for comparing China with Nazi Germany.
So you consider China as a non-white nation, so it's definitely ok to be a racist nation just as long as you aren't white eh ?? ROTFLMBO... I tell ya folks, you just can't make this bull crap up I tell ya... ROTFLMBO... The hypocrisy, and idiocy is off the chain with these wokedy, woke, woke, wokesters... Pathetic is what it is.

So you consider China as a non-white nation, so it's definitely ok to be a racist nation just as long as you aren't white eh ?? ROTFLMBO... I tell ya folks, you just can't make this bull crap up I tell ya... ROTFLMBO... The hypocrisy, and idiocy is off the chain with these wokedy, woke, woke, wokesters... Pathetic is what it is.
Of course there is no rational basis for your claim China is a racist nation.

Or so you imagine, but there is no evidence to support this belief.
You are one naive wokester.... Keep that head in the sand until the war starts, and yes there will be war. It's doubtful we would win it if an alliance forms against us, but who knows really.

You are one naive wokester.... Keep that head in the sand until the war starts, and yes there will be war. It's doubtful we would win it if an alliance forms against us, but who knows really.
Again, you have presented no rational basis for any of your beliefs about China, no facts, no logic, just expressions of anxiety.

Again, you have presented no rational basis for any of your beliefs about China, no facts, no logic, just expressions of anxiety.
Didn't watch the video did ya ? Show me one African Chinese, one Latino Chinese or one White Chinese person in that celebration, just one, just one Mr naive.... You can't do it, but if that was going on here in America you'd be jumping to the damned ceiling yelling racist nation, racist nation... Stop being such a damned hypocrite already.

Didn't watch the video did ya ? Show me one African Chinese, one Latino Chinese or one White Chinese person in that celebration, just one, just one Mr naive.... You can't do it, but if that was going on here in America you'd be jumping to the damned ceiling yelling racist nation, racist nation... Stop being such a damned hypocrite already.
The fact that China doesn't have as diverse a population as the US does not mean it is racist. After all, the US would not have so many black people if it had not imported them during slavery and not so many Hispanics if it had not conquered so much land from Mexico and not had so many Asians if it had not brought them over for cheap labor.

Racism:
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

There is no evidence of racism in your link.

The Ukranian official who said the US plans to sink the Russian Black sea fleet, is talking out his ass.

That ain't gonna happen.

Forum List

Back