US Dept of Education pushing Islam onto our school kids

I taught these lessons as part of my middle school social studies classes on World Civilization before Obama was even elected. I also taught about all of the other major world religions.
I remember Todd Starns on Hannity waving a 7th grade Soc. Studies textbook around claiming it had nothing about Christianity in it. Happened to be the year my daughter had that same textbook...1 unit made up of 2 chapters on Islam...one on the origins and another on the empires.....same textbook had 5 units on Christianity from Jesus/Christian Rome to the Early Middle Ages church to the Rennaissance to the Reformation to the Byzantines and the Great Schism.

Starns flat out lied.

I taught these lessons as part of my middle school social studies classes on World Civilization before Obama was even elected. I also taught about all of the other major world religions.
I remember Todd Starns on Hannity waving a 7th grade Soc. Studies textbook around claiming it had nothing about Christianity in it. Happened to be the year my daughter had that same textbook...1 unit made up of 2 chapters on Islam...one on the origins and another on the empires.....same textbook had 5 units on Christianity from Jesus/Christian Rome to the Early Middle Ages church to the Rennaissance to the Reformation to the Byzantines and the Great Schism.

Starns flat out lied.

Unfortunately there are massive amounts of liars on both ends of the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back