US Army To Kill All It's Soldiers With Swine Flu Vaccine!

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
From the Army Times:
DoD: Swine flu vaccine ready by October - Army News, news from Iraq, - Army Times

Service members around the world will begin receiving vaccinations for the H1N1 swine flu virus as early as October, officials said Sept. 1.

It won’t be known for one or two months if the vaccine will have to be administered in one or two doses, but Hachey said the Defense Department will use the same distribution system for this vaccine as it does for the seasonal flu vaccine.
Gasp! Didn't Terral say that the first shot is a false flag of sorts, and that it's the second one that will kill you? Why yes he did! :eek:

I guess we found out Obama's stragegery for with drawal from Afghanistan:
Eliminate the US Army!

From the Army Times:
DoD: Swine flu vaccine ready by October - Army News, news from Iraq, - Army Times

Service members around the world will begin receiving vaccinations for the H1N1 swine flu virus as early as October, officials said Sept. 1.

It won’t be known for one or two months if the vaccine will have to be administered in one or two doses, but Hachey said the Defense Department will use the same distribution system for this vaccine as it does for the seasonal flu vaccine.
Gasp! Didn't Terral say that the first shot is a false flag of sorts, and that it's the second one that will kill you? Why yes he did! :eek:

Eliminate the US Army!

They tried to kill me with the small pox vaccine.

After the shot, I had a huge, nasty pustile.

I just know it was an immunologic reaction to the microchip they implaced in there so they could control my brai...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I am sorry. What was I saying?

Hi Mad:

Eliminate the US Army!

The best source for information on how the U.S. Military has been using our troops to test their bio-weapons is Dr. Bill Deagle from the Nutrimedical Report (link):

NewsVine.com Story

A Discussion with Dr. William (Dr. Bill) Deagle, MD on The New Technology-Driven Diseases - depleted uranium, electromagnetic force fields, bioweapons, Morgellon's Disease, and deadly vaccines. Transcript from the 7-22-08, Gary Null Show.

Gary Null: "They're used purely as experimental guinea pigs. Your thoughts please."

Dr. Bill: "Yah, I think that ah, not only that, they know that it's laced with Squalene that in, in gerbils produces a Lupus-like syndrome. I recall seeing vets that were not deployed that just had the Anthrax vaccine alone at Fort Carson in the early '90s. And what happened is even non-deployed ones develop poly-neuropathy, transverse myoleitis, organic brain damage, serious mood disorders. Ah, this is quite serious. And they did develop a Lupus-like syndrome, ah, poly-eurythritis, ah, many, many problems. Signs of vasculitis of their blood vessels. Ah, it's an obscenity.

And when we actually started investigating, ah, we got threats. I was a civilian working on these projects with the military. They told us you'd get fired or worse. I said, 'What's worse?" If I either did heavy metal exposure toxicity tests ah, for depleted uranium because many of the guys at Fort Carson were going back and forth to Qatar and to Saudi Arabia and cleaning up yellow cake and other dust off of the equipment, including Bradleys and tanks that they were selling to the Saudis and Qataris. And I was told that if I investigated with radio-toxicology or immunology for those vets, non-deployed, that were developing serious problems that I would be fired or worse. And they said they would terminate me. Period. And I mean kill. Period. Ah, so, they weren't joking. Ah, there were other doctors in the country that did discover the association of these poly-toxins and the Gulf War Syndrome is a grab bag of at least five syndromes. Many of them got very sick from the vaccines alone. But when they get the multiple insult of DU and Aspartame and vaccines and DET. It was just a nightmare! (More)
The Govt infected military personnel on Navy Ships with the H1N1 Vaccine and some people have already died.

WRAL.com Story

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
No, I'm not talking about the government conducting experiments on a few troops, we already know that happened.
As you can see in the article, the US Army will vaccinate ALL of it's members. So according to your conspiracy theory, ALL of the US Soldiers will die.

Yes or no.

Forum List

Back