US Army Combat Uniform

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
635914846072242433-arm-full-body-armor-soldier-protection-system-posterjpg.jpg

Sure a heck of a lot different from what I wore “back then.”

At $200 a piece, soldiers will have just one expensive piece of gear to lose. What could go wrong? The eyewear won’t be on the list of items soldiers are required to carry, according to Army Times, but they’re authorized to use and commanders can purchase them for their troops if they want to, because that’s sure to happen.

More @ The Army’s New Glasses Can Switch From Light To Dark Tint In Under A Second

Yet one more reason to join the Navy.
Two words...autonomous fighters. Navy and AF are currently pushing ahead with many autonomous fighter designs. They have understood for a while that the most limiting factor in fighter performance...is the pilot.

Why do they make them like humans? Wouldn't a three legged machine be more stable. And if you watch at the end the robot leaves the building because he's tired of them pushing him down. The next version will have emotions and when you push it down it gets back up and punches you into the next room.

Why do they make them like humans? Wouldn't a three legged machine be more stable. And if you watch at the end the robot leaves the building because he's tired of them pushing him down. The next version will have emotions and when you push it down it gets back up and punches you into the next room.

I've seen all of these, this makes more sense for a robotic 'soldier'. Much more stable, can run faster and carry heavier loads. Give it five legs, or eight. Make it nearly impossible to knock it down. If I'm in a trench and I see some large spider coming towards our position I'm bugging out. The creepout factor would be off the charts.

I've seen all of these, this makes more sense for a robotic 'soldier'. Much more stable, can run faster and carry heavier loads. Give it five legs, or eight. Make it nearly impossible to knock it down. If I'm in a trench and I see some large spider coming towards our position I'm bugging out. The creepout factor would be off the charts.

Add some nice music to attack by and it would really freak em out...

Forum List

Back