Urinals now being attacked by woke metoo leftists.

For liberals, shitting and pissing in the streets in public is a lot better for the environment than the use of urinals.

920x920.jpg

DP59foeUEAA3a_K.jpg

D8vrPW1XUAA1H81.jpg

One particular reason why you don't fucking hate the left?

If you're gonna attack a urbinal you better pad up. Wear a helmet too

I'm surprised that the Left isn't taking the opposite approach, and demanding that urinals be installed in Portland's ladies rooms- for the transbroads who have penises.

I just can’t understand how they don’t see tourists don’t want to see that and I doubt most residents do either. Talking about the crapping right in front of a restaurant, etc.

Gender-Conscious Portland Bans Something From Men’s Bathrooms In City Building

The more we go through life, the more Sigmund Freud is being proven right about his penis envy theory.

Safe to say that is an absolute fact.

The left''s war against bathrooms continues. I understand, it must be difficult to not know which bathroom to use.

This fight against American Bathroom Culture started with the Occupooper Movement, when libs went into the streets to start defecating on police cruisers in protest.

We know they will eventually claim ALL internal plumbing is harmful to the planet, cause it wastes water, right?

We realize this, right?

Gender-Conscious Portland Bans Something From Men’s Bathrooms In City Building

The more we through life, the more Sigmund Freud is being proven right about his penis envy theory.

Safe to say that is an absolute fact.

The only person I've ever seen attack a urinal was a drunken republican Incel type.

I saw you take a shit in one... the pictures are all over the USMB gallery.

Really? Post them bad boys up.

Or you can admit you are a lying sack of shit.

Wow. You guys get upset over the stupidest stuff.
It's not conservatives trying to ban fucking urinals and seeing no problem with people shitting in the street you fucking double talking hypocritical loser.

It’s about time huh?
For years Conservatives sat there not saying a damn thing while the disgusting pieces of shits on the left fucked shit up. That shit ain’t happening again. Does that suck for you?

It’s about time huh?
For years Conservatives sat there not saying a damn thing while the disgusting pieces of shits on the left fucked shit up. That shit ain’t happening again. Does that suck for you?

Doesn't suck at all for me. You whiney little snowflakes can be very entertaining. I'm just amazed at how little it takes to cause you kiddies such intense butthurt.

Are they trying to get a piece of the big white mint?

It's not conservatives trying to ban fucking urinals and seeing no problem with people shitting in the street you fucking double talking hypocritical loser.

Yes. Because every true blooded conservative knows you take a shit in a urinal. God, you guys are stupid.
I'm a true-blooded conservative and I had no idea you progressives crapped in urinals. What is wrong with you that makes you want to do that?

It’s about time huh?

Doesn't suck at all for me. You whiney little snowflakes can be very entertaining. I'm just amazed at how little it takes to cause you kiddies such intense butthurt.

It seems like the whiny little bitches are the ones spending all the time at city halls around the nation wearing pussy hats, waving faggot flags, or wetback flags and begging for good real Americans to accept men in dresses shitting next to our daughters or begging us to pay wetbacks to fuck our nation up....No?

Forum List

Back