UPDATE: Police Were Dispatched to Obama’s Home After Black Paddleboarder Drowned on Sunday Night – Likely Obama Acquaintance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Obama was up last night getting a late night paddleboarder paddling. We all know Obama and big Mike loves to paddleboard. We've seen the pics on their vacations doing it. One thing is clear, black paddleboarders are extremely rare, especially since blacks aren't good swimmers.

I like your posts, but honestly, who cares! The dude might have been trying to kidnap the POS, would have been shot, then Obysmal would have had some xplanin to do, lol. Another black on black crime? Of course not! They would have pretended it was his WHITE SUPREMACY SIDE that caused this.

In all seriousness, I do not want anyone floating out to Obama, Trump, GW, or any other former President. No matter what we personally think of them politically, they deserve to be protected. The American people voted for them, and as such, they deserve to be left alone; although I do want to know why build a wall, when walls don't work, lol!

F11WloPaYAEoIza

No wonder he worked for Obama. He liked those proctologist hands of his!
F11eHbzXsAAIoD4

DC_Draino

@DC_Draino

We’ve now learned the man who drowned while paddleboarding in front of Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard estate was Tafari Campbell, their sous chef in the White House and current personal chef, but this raises some important questions: Who else was with him?

A 2nd paddleboarder was reported Was there any foul play? Pushing? Shoving?

Was he provided a life vest? If not, why not?

Is there video footage?

I imagine Obama’s house has extensive surveillance footage Was he under the influence? If so, who served him and allowed him to paddleboard while drunk? How long did people wait to call 911 after he was submerged? Were any Secret Service present? If so, did they assist? It’s always a tragedy when a life is lost, but this deserves an investigation to see if anyone else was at fault

No wonder he worked for Obama. He liked those proctologist hands of his!
F11eHbzXsAAIoD4

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino

We’ve now learned the man who drowned while paddleboarding in front of Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard estate was Tafari Campbell, their sous chef in the White House and current personal chef, but this raises some important questions: Who else was with him?

A 2nd paddleboarder was reported Was there any foul play? Pushing? Shoving?

Was he provided a life vest? If not, why not?

Is there video footage?

I imagine Obama’s house has extensive surveillance footage Was he under the influence? If so, who served him and allowed him to paddleboard while drunk? How long did people wait to call 911 after he was submerged? Were any Secret Service present? If so, did they assist? It’s always a tragedy when a life is lost, but this deserves an investigation to see if anyone else was at fault

Holy balls, this is just getting more and more wild.

IMG_3836.png

Apparently he accidently went paddle boarding without a paddle or a board or a life vest or anyone willing to paddle over and save him...:eusa_think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back