Upcoming Movie ‘The American Society Of Magical Negroes’ Describes White People As “Most Dangerous Animal On The Planet”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Talk about unmitigated projection, this is it . I mean really,

The American Society Of Magical Negroes​

Lol. If magic is the byproduct of IQs of 80 or less , God must have really hated black folks to make them so stupid

Lol. If magic is the byproduct of IQs of 80 or less , God must have really hated black folks to make them so stupid

“Most Dangerous Animal On The Planet”​

And NO-BODY BETTER FORGET IT!!!!!

Greg

I didn't even know what it was, but soon as I read the title a few days ago I said "nope".

I imagine what would happen if a movie came out called "negros the world's dumbest and most savage animals ever."

You got your feelings hurt.

You'll be ok.

Maybe don't watch it?

I don't get these fear the white man boogeyman type. Why are they in this country if whities are extremely dangerous, more threatening than Al Qaeda, Hamas, and Hezbollah?

Yes…the democrat party was founded on racism, and it continues to be the home of racists of all skin colors, from the racists in this movie, to the racist Boston mayor………

the democrat party has been the source of the greatest evils within this country

Forum List

Back