Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Part Ii: Presidential Documents » Federal Register [FR Doc E9-2488]

[[Page 6115]]
Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27, 2009

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related To Gaza
Memorandum for the Secretary of State
By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.
You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)
THE WHITE HOUSE,
Washington, January 27, 2009
[FR Doc. E9-2488
Filed 2-3-09; 8:45 am]
Billing code 4710-10-P

[[Page 6115]]

By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, including section 2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of 1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the Act, that it is important to the national interest to furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs, including by contributions to international, governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.
You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)
THE WHITE HOUSE,
[FR Doc. E9-2488
Billing code 4710-10-P

Combine this with Kerry's perfectly transparent lie about not knowing he carried a letter from Hamas to Obama when he left Gaza, Obama's new policy of wanting Hamas to be a part of the Palestinian government he will push Israel to negotiate with and the fact that he has sent high level US representatives to the Duran II planning sessions despite the fact that it is perfectly clear the conference will be about nothing but a Israel hate fest, and it is clear that Obama plans real changes in the US's relationship with Israel.

[[Page 6115]]

(Presidential Sig.)
THE WHITE HOUSE,
[FR Doc. E9-2488
Billing code 4710-10-P

Combine this with Kerry's perfectly transparent lie about not knowing he carried a letter from Hamas to Obama when he left Gaza, Obama's new policy of wanting Hamas to be a part of the Palestinian government he will push Israel to negotiate with and the fact that he has sent high level US representatives to the Duran II planning sessions despite the fact that it is perfectly clear the conference will be about nothing but a Israel hate fest, and it is clear that Obama plans real changes in the US's relationship with Israel.

I would assume all are in agreement of your analysis, including Israel, where Bibi is now forming a cabinet.

You guys have no clue what this will do to the Threat of terror do you?

Bombs and guns are the only way you can think huh?

I would assume all are in agreement of your analysis, including Israel, where Bibi is now forming a cabinet.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see Bibi forming a cabinet. I say Bibi proposes an Arab state in the West Bank and makes Ramallah its Capitol, but one that gives the Israeli settlers the same rights as Arabs have in Israel in exchange for a task force of soldiers from the Arab countries to go into Gaza and wipe out Hamas and return Gaza to Egypt, thus eliminating self rule for the people there.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see Bibi forming a cabinet. I say Bibi proposes an Arab state in the West Bank and makes Ramallah its Capitol, but one that gives the Israeli settlers the same rights as Arabs have in Israel in exchange for a task force of soldiers from the Arab countries to go into Gaza and wipe out Hamas and return Gaza to Egypt, thus eliminating self rule for the people there.
i dont believe Egypt wants Gaza

Unwavering support is indeed a problematic issue. The unconditional and unregulated aid to Israel continues even when they continue to construct settlements in the Occupied Territories, even when they remain in unjust occupation in the Golan Heights, and even as they flout numerous UN resolutions intended to curb their criminal activity.

That obviously needs to be remedied.

Forum List

Back