Unvaccinated Adults Who Had Virus Face Risk of Reinfection, C.D.C. Says

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
A study was done and found that a person has a 2.34 times chance to get reinfected with the virus than people who have been vaccinated.

The study suggests that the the vaccine provides more protection than natural immunity generated by having contracted the virus.

A study was done and found that a person has a 2.34 times chance to get reinfected with the virus than people who have been vaccinated.

The study suggests that the the vaccine provides more protection than natural immunity generated by having contracted the virus.

the CDC has said a lot of things and most havent been true or changed later on,,

The CDC has lost all credibilty at this poit in time and are just another propaganda arm of the Biden administration

CDC is full of shit.

Go Figure. That is what my doctor and nurse practitioner told me in June of last year, when the Health department ordered me back into quarantine, for being well-meaning, but foolish.

I hope that Turtlesoup and several others who claim lifetime immunity see this. Of course, they'll ridicule it - So maybe they should just get the DELTA and get intubated. That'll shut 'em up.

You can get the "vaccine" and still come down with COVID repeatedly. I'm so glad you feel able to pat yourselves on the back repeatedly. Your smugness has led to a better society for all.

:rolleyes:

"genomic sequencing to confirm reinfections among those in the study was not conducted."

In other words, there is zero evidence that they were reinfected in the first place.

You're easily brainwashed by fake news.

Last edited:
LMAO ....

Questioning the Left's government gods is not going to go over well.
979F2F67-CDF5-4F8C-BB8E-91003FF22071.png

HYPOCRITE.

LOL they are full of shit. The CDC has been politicized now and nothing they say can be believed. They’ve lied about everything from the beginning.

You can get the "vaccine" and still come down with COVID repeatedly. I'm so glad you feel able to pat yourselves on the back repeatedly. Your smugness has led to a better society for all.
yes...you can come down with it over and over.....but you're probably not going to die from it as long as you keep getting your shots when they tell you to.

yes...you can come down with it over and over.....but you're probably not going to die from it as long as you keep getting your shots when they tell you to.
People will tell you anything and everything.

Go Figure. That is what my doctor and nurse practitioner told me in June of last year, when the Health department ordered me back into quarantine, for being well-meaning, but foolish.

I read an article a few months ago that the people who have the best protection from the virus are those who have had the virus then got vaccinated after having it.

This article says those who had it but didn't get vaccinated after having it, are the ones most likely to get reinfected with the virus.

Let COVID run rampant and support Darwin. The strong survive and the weak perish.
Aw, the modern trumpian way! Show whose son you are while you can. The future means crap if you can personally have a better time right now. Your parents really are expendable if they updated their will and if the worse should happen, your kids can be supported by welfare 9 months after your loving wife has blown the insurance money, having a good time, putting you behind her, and you can be immortalized in a phony deathbed come to Jesus video, as you tell everybody you were just too damn dumb to figure it out, before it was too late.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Aw, the modern trumpian way! Show whose son you are while you can. The future means crap if you can personally have a better time right now. Your parents really are expendable if they updated their will and if the worse should happen, your kids can be supported by welfare 9 months after your loving wife has blown the insurance money, having a good time, putting you behind her, and you can be immortalized in a phony deathbed come to Jesus video, as you tell everybody you were just too damn dumb to figure it out, before it was too late.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
you know if you kept your TDS out of it your point might have some effect,, until then you just sound like a mentally ill midget,,

Forum List

Back