...until it's too late!

Panos

Rookie
Feb 19, 2013
Aren't you alarmed by recent Turkey's persistent moves to satisfy its voracious territorial appetite? Doesn't it seem to you Turkey has been planning to restore Ottoman empire?
It can't be missed on you that Ankara readily gets involved into numerous conflicts in all neighboring countries practically! Turkey seems firmly set to swallow northern Syria, join Adjaria (now part of Georgia) and subdue whole Georgia as sort of its protectorate! Crimea and lots of other lands are also Ankara's targets. I'm sure The Balkan region is also in the list!!
You see I'm a 100% Greek and I know quite well this country's tragic path to independent status. Four centuries of Ottoman rule, Greco-Turkish war of 1919-1922 and the Greek genocide and further tensions culminating in the Turkish invasion of Cyprus in 1974. I can't just stay idle when the sworn enemy of Greece has been openly showing its muscle!! There's real Turkish threat I can feel just!
I'm a fan of the Independent Greeks party. I'm fully supportive of its view of the present status of this country far from being economically wealthy. Greece must have really fallen victim of an "international conspiracy" and I bet you Turkey is an active participant of it! We really need "national awakening and uprising" as the party's leader suggests .... well to build Greece anew ...... and just to survive as an independent state!!
And we must join with the sane nationalist forces opposing Turkey in other countries.... Kurds, Armenians and other....until it's too late!

Panos -

I don't see any of that happening at all.

Turkey is a relatively moderate country, which does have the right to defend itself from the chaos taking place in Syria.

Greece must have really fallen victim of an "international conspiracy" and I bet you Turkey is an active participant of it!

Yes. This "international conspiracy" forced 10 Million Greeks to take 500 Billion Dollar of debt.

Forum List

Back