Until all have heard

And of course, in the end, it's all a bit of circular reasoning on your part, isn't it? Why do you believe your assertions? They are in the bible. Why believe the bible? Because it's the inerrant word of god. How can you assert it is the inerrant word of god? Because it says so in the bible. Why believe the bible?....

Etc...etc...

Cant speak for anyone else, but I believe the Bible because God revealed it to me after a period of fasting and prayer to learn the truth. So I dont believe the Bible because it's the inerrant word of God. The Bible doesnt even say that. It makes no sense to pretend to claim the Bible says something when it doesnt.

There is no circular reasoning. Nor is there any indication that the Bible suggests it should be believed simply because it exists. Quite the opposite Christ told us that in order to know the doctrines were from God we needed to do them. It teaches us to seek God and find Him. Not blindly follow the Bible, but use the Bible as a tool to bring you closer to God and learn from Him.

What about people who harm their children because god revealed it to them? Is their belief less jusitfiable than yours?

I would easier believe that they were schizophrenic than believe God told them to do Harm.
I take that back to Genesis Chapter 1 Verse 1, just to make clear my position. When would Conscience Justify, unprovoked Attack or assault? Can you think of Anything?

He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,will not come until all has heard

Well, I think pretty much everyone has heard :eusa_whistle:

Did Jesus say when the end would come? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:14, NIV. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

What moral conditions will be characteristic of society in the last days? It's in the Bible, II Timothy 3:1-5, NIV. "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them."

An increase in knowledge and travel is a sign of the last days. It's in the Bible, Daniel 12:4, TLB. "But Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal it up so that it will not be understood until the end times, when travel and education shall be vastly increased!"

With the way things are one has to wonder. Do you?

I suspect this thread will die a quick death :eusa_angel:

Watch listen and pray, or ignore, it is your choice, it is your own will

Just a note

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven :eusa_whistle:

UNTIL ALL HAVE HEARD

until all have heard what? The Gospel of Jesus Christ, right?

What is the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ...can you tell all so that those who have not heard it, can?

Do you think all have heard it?

He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,will not come until all has heard

Well, I think pretty much everyone has heard :eusa_whistle:

Did Jesus say when the end would come? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:14, NIV. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

What moral conditions will be characteristic of society in the last days? It's in the Bible, II Timothy 3:1-5, NIV. "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them."

An increase in knowledge and travel is a sign of the last days. It's in the Bible, Daniel 12:4, TLB. "But Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal it up so that it will not be understood until the end times, when travel and education shall be vastly increased!"

With the way things are one has to wonder. Do you?

I suspect this thread will die a quick death :eusa_angel:

Watch listen and pray, or ignore, it is your choice, it is your own will

Just a note

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven :eusa_whistle:

Did you get your religious training watching the movie "Carrie"?:cuckoo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMWHPSBPaAU[/ame]

Last edited:
And of course, in the end, it's all a bit of circular reasoning on your part, isn't it? Why do you believe your assertions? They are in the bible. Why believe the bible? Because it's the inerrant word of god. How can you assert it is the inerrant word of god? Because it says so in the bible. Why believe the bible?....

Etc...etc...

Cant speak for anyone else, but I believe the Bible because God revealed it to me after a period of fasting and prayer to learn the truth. So I dont believe the Bible because it's the inerrant word of God. The Bible doesnt even say that. It makes no sense to pretend to claim the Bible says something when it doesnt.

There is no circular reasoning. Nor is there any indication that the Bible suggests it should be believed simply because it exists. Quite the opposite Christ told us that in order to know the doctrines were from God we needed to do them. It teaches us to seek God and find Him. Not blindly follow the Bible, but use the Bible as a tool to bring you closer to God and learn from Him.

What about people who harm their children because god revealed it to them? Is their belief less jusitfiable than yours?

no, they were just certifiably CRAZY.... all had huge mental problems and medical history of such.

no, they were just certifiably CRAZY.... all had huge mental problems and medical history of such.

You could say that jesus was crazy, preaching about another dimension where our "father" resided. There's probably a jesus in every mental hospital today.

You could say that jesus was crazy, preaching about another dimension where our "father" resided. There's probably a jesus in every mental hospital today.

How many Jesus'es were there in Your last Residence Barry?

How are those medications going?

How many Jesus'es were there in Your last Residence Barry?

How are those medications going?

I just smoked some white widow, everything is fine!:eusa_dance:

I would easier believe that they were schizophrenic than believe God told them to do Harm.

What about these?

Exodus 32:27
27 He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says, 'Every man fasten his sword to his side; go back and forth through the camp from entrance to entrance, and each of you kill his brother, his friend, and his neighbor.
28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and about 3,000 men fell dead that day among the people. 29 Afterwards Moses said, "Today you have been dedicated [e] to the LORD, since each man went against his son and his brother. Therefore you have brought a blessing on yourselves today." (Q)

Leviticus 25:44
44 Your male and female slaves are to be from the nations around you; you may purchase male and female slaves. 45 You may also purchase them from the foreigners staying with you, or from their families living among you—those born in your land. These may become your property. 46 You may leave them to your sons after you to inherit as property; you can make them slaves for life.

Numbers 15
32 While the Israelites were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering wood on the Sabbath day. (H) 33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses, Aaron, and the entire community. 34 They placed him in custody, because it had not been decided what should be done to him. 35 Then the LORD told Moses, "The man is to be put to death. The entire community is to stone him outside the camp." 36 So the entire community brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the LORD had commanded Moses.

Numbers 25
4 The LORD said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of the people and execute them in broad daylight before the LORD so that His burning anger may turn away from Israel."

Numbers 31
7 They waged war against Midian, as the LORD had commanded Moses, and killed every male
14 But Moses became furious with the officers, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, who were returning from the military campaign. 15 "Have you let every female live?" he asked them
17 So now, kill all the male children and kill every woman who has had sexual relations with a man, 18 but keep alive for yourselves all the young females who have not had sexual relations.

Numbers 33
50 The LORD spoke to Moses in the plains of Moab by the Jordan [across from] Jericho, 51 "Tell the Israelites: When you cross the Jordan into the land of Canaan, 52 you must drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you, destroy all their stone images (AF) and cast images, (AG) and demolish all their high places.

Judges 11
30 Jephthah made this vow (H) to the LORD: "If You will hand over the Ammonites to me, 31 whatever comes out of the doors of my house to greet me when I return in peace from the Ammonites will belong to the LORD, and I will offer it as a burnt offering." (I)
34 When Jephthah went to his home in Mizpah, there was his daughter, coming out to meet him with tambourines and dancing! (L) She was his only child; he had no other son or daughter besides her. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and said, "No! [Not] my daughter! You have devastated me! You have brought great misery on me. I have given my word to the LORD and cannot take [it] back.
39 At the end of two months, she returned to her father, and he kept the vow he had made about her.

1 Samuel 15
Now, listen to the words of the LORD. 2 This is what the LORD of Hosts says: 'I witnessed [a] what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they opposed them along the way as they were coming out of Egypt. (B) 3 Now go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. (C) Do not spare them. Kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys. (D) ' "

All of these are instances where god desires people to kill or enslave or destroy lives. You can try to rationalize why god would order these people to kill. Remember though, that those who hear god telling them to kill today can likely rationalize why god would tell them to do so as well. Are all of these biblical characters schizophrenic or crazy? Obviously god does tell people to kill, even kill children.

What about these?

27 He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says, 'Every man fasten his sword to his side; go back and forth through the camp from entrance to entrance, and each of you kill his brother, his friend, and his neighbor.
28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and about 3,000 men fell dead that day among the people. 29 Afterwards Moses said, "Today you have been dedicated [e] to the LORD, since each man went against his son and his brother. Therefore you have brought a blessing on yourselves today." (Q)

44 Your male and female slaves are to be from the nations around you; you may purchase male and female slaves. 45 You may also purchase them from the foreigners staying with you, or from their families living among you—those born in your land. These may become your property. 46 You may leave them to your sons after you to inherit as property; you can make them slaves for life.

Numbers 15
32 While the Israelites were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering wood on the Sabbath day. (H) 33 Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses, Aaron, and the entire community. 34 They placed him in custody, because it had not been decided what should be done to him. 35 Then the LORD told Moses, "The man is to be put to death. The entire community is to stone him outside the camp." 36 So the entire community brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the LORD had commanded Moses.

Numbers 25
4 The LORD said to Moses, "Take all the leaders of the people and execute them in broad daylight before the LORD so that His burning anger may turn away from Israel."

Numbers 31
7 They waged war against Midian, as the LORD had commanded Moses, and killed every male
14 But Moses became furious with the officers, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, who were returning from the military campaign. 15 "Have you let every female live?" he asked them
17 So now, kill all the male children and kill every woman who has had sexual relations with a man, 18 but keep alive for yourselves all the young females who have not had sexual relations.

Numbers 33
50 The LORD spoke to Moses in the plains of Moab by the Jordan [across from] Jericho, 51 "Tell the Israelites: When you cross the Jordan into the land of Canaan, 52 you must drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you, destroy all their stone images (AF) and cast images, (AG) and demolish all their high places.

Judges 11
30 Jephthah made this vow (H) to the LORD: "If You will hand over the Ammonites to me, 31 whatever comes out of the doors of my house to greet me when I return in peace from the Ammonites will belong to the LORD, and I will offer it as a burnt offering." (I)
34 When Jephthah went to his home in Mizpah, there was his daughter, coming out to meet him with tambourines and dancing! (L) She was his only child; he had no other son or daughter besides her. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and said, "No! [Not] my daughter! You have devastated me! You have brought great misery on me. I have given my word to the LORD and cannot take [it] back.
39 At the end of two months, she returned to her father, and he kept the vow he had made about her.

1 Samuel 15
Now, listen to the words of the LORD. 2 This is what the LORD of Hosts says: 'I witnessed [a] what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they opposed them along the way as they were coming out of Egypt. (B) 3 Now go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. (C) Do not spare them. Kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys. (D) ' "

All of these are instances where god desires people to kill or enslave or destroy lives. You can try to rationalize why god would order these people to kill. Remember though, that those who hear god telling them to kill today can likely rationalize why god would tell them to do so as well. Are all of these biblical characters schizophrenic or crazy? Obviously god does tell people to kill, even kill children.

This verse has always been especially troubling to me, It is hard to believe 3000 throats were slit for worshiping the Golden Calf and God was okay with it. Let me ask you this.

If there was an offense committed by Moses that would deny him entry into the Promised Land, would God be More disappointed in Moses kicking a Rock in anger and intolerance, or
ordering His Priests to Murder 3000 People for committing Idolatry? The God that spared Cain? I think this was the reason Moses was denied entry. This being my personal off the wall observation. This reference alone sums it up enough for me.

What about these?

Numbers 15

Numbers 25

Numbers 31

Numbers 33

Judges 11

1 Samuel 15

This verse has always been especially troubling to me, It is hard to believe 3000 throats were slit for worshiping the Golden Calf and God was okay with it. Let me ask you this.

If there was an offense committed by Moses that would deny him entry into the Promised Land, would God be More disappointed in Moses kicking a Rock in anger and intolerance, or
ordering His Priests to Murder 3000 People for committing Idolatry? The God that spared Cain? I think this was the reason Moses was denied entry. This being my personal off the wall observation. This reference alone sums it up enough for me.

It should not bother anyone if they read the whole Word not just pieces and parts. The Ten Commandments were given first. "Thou Shalt Not Kill". The sword of thy mouth comes to mind first. In the beginning the Word was with God comes to mind at the same time. That Word is a two edge sword. And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me; "The spoilers are come upon all high places through the wilderness: for the sword of the LORD shall devour from the one end of the land even to the other end of the land: no flesh shall have peace."

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

What about these?

Numbers 15

Numbers 25

Numbers 31

Numbers 33

Judges 11

1 Samuel 15

It should not bother anyone if they read the whole Word not just pieces and parts. The Ten Commandments were given first. "Thou Shalt Not Kill". The sword of thy mouth comes to mind first. In the beginning the Word was with God comes to mind at the same time. That Word is a two edge sword. And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me; "The spoilers are come upon all high places through the wilderness: for the sword of the LORD shall devour from the one end of the land even to the other end of the land: no flesh shall have peace."

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

I accept the Scripture Rodishi, in whole and in part. There are multiple levels of understanding and Revelation. There are Blinds and Pitfalls by design. Let Conscience Guide You. Jesus spoke highly of it. I believe that it is what the comforter spoken in John connects with inside of Us. It's teaching is very direct and precise.

I accept the Scripture Rodishi, in whole and in part. There are multiple levels of understanding and Revelation. There are Blinds and Pitfalls by design. Let Conscience Guide You. Jesus spoke highly of it. I believe that it is what the comforter spoken in John connects with inside of Us. It's teaching is very direct and precise.
Also a great awakening. The more spreading the truth and accuracy in what the scripture says the more that will have a chance to hear it. Disinformation is a bitch to overcome for those seeking the truth. I agree many are blind and deaf by design and by the rod of correction yet also is there not a point where they are to be awakened to His truth. God does not desire destruction of His creation. He would prefer they turn away from these things that destroy the soul that He put within them.

Last edited:

What verse does Christ preach about another dimension?

I think that if you believe the bible is inerrant, then you have to acknowledge that it specifically says god commanded moses to do so. What about god himself sending bears to maul 40 children simply for calling Elisha "baldy"? To borrow from Monty Python, "the Lord was a rotten bastard."

But if you think about the "god" presented in the bible in context with other ancient deities, then you see he fits in nicely. Many ancient gods were capricious and flawed and quick to anger. But such ideas are considered shallow and part of an outdated culture of religious belief to be dismissed. Many marvel at how the ancients could believe in amorous Zeus, stormy Ba'al, the risen Osiris, and capricious Odin. They don't realize that Yahweh is just like those gods, but with a coat of philosophical make-up covering his face to "modernize" him.

[/quote

Generally scholars agree that this is more of an encouragement to the hebrew people in exile. It doesn't make much sense to refer to it as end times prophecy since 1,290 days is only a few years, and converting days to years would still put the end of the world some time in the middle ages.

Etc...etc...

since god was the one who said 1,290 days just how much time is there in a day to god? could a day to him be a year or 10 years or even longer to him.

I think that if you believe the bible is inerrant, then you have to acknowledge that it specifically says god commanded moses to do so. What about god himself sending bears to maul 40 children simply for calling Elisha "baldy"? To borrow from Monty Python, "the Lord was a rotten bastard."

But if you think about the "god" presented in the bible in context with other ancient deities, then you see he fits in nicely. Many ancient gods were capricious and flawed and quick to anger. But such ideas are considered shallow and part of an outdated culture of religious belief to be dismissed. Many marvel at how the ancients could believe in amorous Zeus, stormy Ba'al, the risen Osiris, and capricious Odin. They don't realize that Yahweh is just like those gods, but with a coat of philosophical make-up covering his face to "modernize" him.

It's filtered through Human emotion and Individual Perspective. Consider cases of the same accounts in different books. Old Testament and New. Some added, some taken away, conflicting characterizations, Sometimes the appearance of trying to Justify Someone Respected. Sometimes possibly manipulated by the Power of the King or State. Chronicles, Kings, The Gospels, easy to find contradictions. It is a trap for Fundamentalists. True Worship is Internal, the Conscience the Ambassador to The Spirit of Truth. The Bible is a Road Map of Instruction, with Many Pitfalls by design. One needs a Moral Compass to navigate it.

http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/index.php?Book=67&mode=4&BookTitle=Jeremiah&Chapter=23

There are other possibilities, one of which is allot of People presuming to speak for God that may not have been asked to. Jeremiah Chapter 23 addresses that point on the heavy side. He didn't waste time getting to the point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back