Unthinkable horrible photograph

Do most threads here have a point?

Very sad and very shocking. At least to me.

I feel bad for all involved - the train driver/operator because he couldn't stop in time, the photographer who tried to signal the operator, the poor man who is trying to get out and most of all, his family, who surely saw this awful photo.

I feel bad for all involved - the train driver/operator because he couldn't stop in time, the photographer who tried to signal the operator, the poor man who is trying to get out and most of all, his family, who surely saw this awful photo.

Yet you post this horrific garbage like a cat bringing a dead mouse to it's master as some kind of morbid gift...:doubt:

He's about to Suk Han unless he can pull himself up. Maybe the golden oldies on the earphones are distracting him.

yes they do.....yours are just a Whine....see the difference?.....

Then there's the guy who thought it would be fun to push the man off the platform. Maybe he'll show up wanting a piece of the photographic pie.

Don't mention the killer. He's black and must have had a good reason.

Forum List

Back