Unskipable ads about trans people on Hulu now?

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
The ad starts out with dudes dancing in drag, and then has various people talking about LGBT and trans acceptance. I'm pretty indifferent. I just don't give a shit. But damn, how much does this shit need to get thrown in my face? It's getting goofy. I actually feel myself going from being indifferent to holding some resentment for their insistence on intruding into my life.

I think with their insistence they're starting to create opposition that didn't exist before. Who wants to be bombarded by this shit constantly? Can I not go a day without being confronted by LGBT activism?

The ad starts out with dudes dancing in drag, and then has various people talking about LGBT and trans acceptance. I'm pretty indifferent. I just don't give a shit. But damn, how much does this shit need to get thrown in my face? It's getting goofy. I actually feel myself going from being indifferent to holding some resentment for their insistence on intruding into my life.

I think with their insistence they're starting to create opposition that didn't exist before. Who wants to be bombarded by this shit constantly? Can I not go a day without being confronted by LGBT activism?
Poor ewe.

The LGBTP campaign is about bullying mainstream society into lowering their moral standards and forcing decent folks to be participants in other people's gender delusions.
Societies that have capitulated to regressive fringe groups do not survive for very long.
the lgbt campaign is about going after and painting Christianity as intolerant and harmful .. especially white Christians .. you see the biggest obstacle the left faces in their quest for total control is the Constitution which was written by Christian men who believed our rights come from God and are inalienable ... the left believes that rights are and should be given or taken away by those in government power .

Can you show us on the doll where LGBTQ+ activism hurt you?

It's pride month. You'll survive til Merica, Damn It!!! month.

What they do is their business, I'd only care. It becomes a problem when they try to influence minors. If I see that happening, I'll call the authorities and press charges. That type of abhorrent behavior should never be accepted nor condoned.

Have you ever been to a drag show?
I have, back in the late '80s...I was with a couple of lezbo friends who took me to a drag night and didn't tell me about it.

I was hesitant about going to a gay club and being hit on by men...They told me to just tell them that I already had a lover and wasn't interested...That worked.

When the show started (I didn't know it was a drag show) I commented to them that none of these chicks has any booty...They both howled with laughter about me getting spoofed...Was a great sport about it and had a good laugh too....A great time was had by all.

Thing about it was that they loosely resembled real women...They weren't the garish and ugly fucking freaks being foisted upon young children today.

True story.

Forum List

Back