Unreal: A Florida county just banned eight books by NORA ROBERTS from school libraries, due to objections from one right wing activist

Nora Roberts? Have you read her books? lol Not suitable for children.

And now you know how those of faith felt when they saw everything even remotely related to 'religion' banned from public schools because one atheist bitched. :dunno:

You stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Climate Science or Ethics.

The Bill of Rights guarantees freedom OF religion not freedom FROM religion. I shit you not. Go look it up.
We brought the text with us today so that you and other readers can behold your ego death on this thread. An educated atheist lawyer will be performing this ego-change operation. Please stay tuned.

Nora Roberts? Have you read her books? lol Not suitable for children.

And now you know how those of faith felt when they saw everything even remotely related to 'religion' banned from public schools because one atheist bitched. :dunno:
Knowledge is replacing faith worldwide, and the trend is also to prevent religion from confiscating other things that previously belong to the non-religious Tin Man, morality being only one.

For those who have access, we will be excerpting from Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.

Knowledge is replacing faith worldwide, and the trend is also to prevent religion from confiscating other things that previously belong to the non-religious Tin Man, morality being only one.

Knowledge?? You clearly have not read anything by Nora Roberts, I have. It is not suitable for children. It has nothing at all to do with 'religion', so you're barking up the wrong tree.

We brought the text with us today so that you and other readers can behold your ego death on this thread. An educated atheist lawyer will be performing this ego-change operation. Please stay tuned.
Could it be that you mix up constitutional rights with personal freedom? BTW I am an atheist, but that does not imply that I would hinder religious people towards their belief.

No one in the USA can enforce that religion can't be practiced in e.g. a church - but it is the personal freedom of an Atheist not to go to church. He has however no legal basis to object towards a community that plans to build a church by pointing out his constitutional religious rights as being an Atheist - therefore not wanting a church.
So he will try to figure out if government/community funds are being used - that's what his lefty&lib lawyer told him. Because then he can circumvent freedom of religion via objecting towards e.g. FED or county money being used to promote religion.

There are off course also lefty&libs that will try to achieve a court order that forbids a church to e.g. ring it's bell before 7:00 am on Sundays. e.g. in Germany. And some lefty&lib judge will acquit such a case via stating that freedom of "practicing" religion does not imply the ringing of a churches bells. The same judge then will out-rule a case were Germans protest against a Muslim Imam blaring the Koran through their windows - citing "freedom of religion"

You lefty&libs are all fuck-ups and a minority - only interested in defying commonly accepted authority and dismantling the society's culture you parasite in.

As I have stated many times: Libs&lefties took over the Nazi playbook 100%
First get into parliament aka Congress - then make use of corrupt mainstream politicians (aka coalitions) in order to press minority thoughts into laws. Destabilize common state authority - via discriminating it's essential tool - the police - via e.g. making racists out of them, fearmongering concepts e.g. environment, disruptive and violent demonstrations to further weaken state authority.

You don't seem to understand how capitalism works nor do you seem to understand that capitalists doing capitalist things is not an excuse for Right wing authoritarianism. You're "the left does it too" argument has fallen a part and all we're left with is an assclown who is excusing book bans based on your ignorant misunderstanding of market forces.

Yeah, that’s what it is.

Could it be that you mix up constitutional rights with personal freedom? BTW I am an atheist, but that does not imply that I would hinder religious people towards their belief.

No one in the USA can enforce that religion can't be practiced in e.g. a church - but it is the personal freedom of an Atheist not to go to church. He has however no legal basis to object towards a community that plans to build a church by pointing out his constitutional religious rights as being an Atheist - therefore not wanting a church.
So he will try to figure out if government/community funds are being used - that's what his lefty&lib lawyer told him. Because then he can circumvent freedom of religion via objecting towards e.g. FED or county money being used to promote religion.

There are off course also lefty&libs that will try to achieve a court order that forbids a church to e.g. ring it's bell before 7:00 am on Sundays. e.g. in Germany. And some lefty&lib judge will acquit such a case via stating that freedom of "practicing" religion does not imply the ringing of a churches bells. The same judge then will out-rule a case were Germans protest against a Muslim Imam blaring the Koran through their windows - citing "freedom of religion"

You lefty&libs are all fuck-ups and a minority - only interested in defying commonly accepted authority and dismantling the society's culture you parasite in.

As I have stated many times: Libs&lefties took over the Nazi playbook 100%
First get into parliament aka Congress - then make use of corrupt mainstream politicians (aka coalitions) in order to press minority thoughts into laws. Destabilize common state authority - via discriminating it's essential tool - the police - via e.g. making racists out of them, fearmongering concepts e.g. environment, disruptive and violent demonstrations to further weaken state authority.

In Badger's defense, he is typically on the side of liberty, however obviously has an issue with religion that overshadows common sense. Great post!

check out this filth, an excerpt from the Nora Roberts book "Bay Of Sighs":

Then he shifted a little, and one hand slid up, then down her hair. The other skimmed wonderfully over her bottom.
She snuggled right in.
“Um.” Both hands came to her shoulders now, but his voice spoke close enough to her heart that his breath tickled it. “Are you okay? Are you hurt? Everybody okay?”
She remembered her friends—not that she’d forgotten them, not ever. But she’d never lain so intimately on a man before—on Sawyer—and she liked it very, very much.
She heard grunts, short groans, some cursing. Doyle’s voice, close by and annoyed, clearly said, “Fuck me,” which she knew wasn’t an invitation to mate, but an oath.
She didn’t worry about Doyle. After all, he was an immortal.
“Sound off.” That was Bran, somewhere a few feet away. “Did everybody make it? I’ve got Sasha. Riley?”
“What a ride!”
“One you finished with your knee in my balls,” Doyle added.
Annika heard a thump, which she interpreted as Doyle shoving Riley and her knee aside—as balls, she’d learned, weren’t just the round toy that bounced, but a man’s sensitive area.

more excerpts:

She started to speak again, but Doyle came back through the doors.
Though a tall man, and well muscled, he moved lightly on his feet.
“We don’t have the outdoor training space we had in Greece, but we’ve got a lemon grove we could use, and more privacy than I figured on. Though Bran could add to that anyway. There’s a garden—smaller scale than the one at the villa. And pots of herbs and tomatoes out on the terrace. Big table out there for eating, and that portion’s covered by a grape arbor. Shady, but the bees may be an issue. We’ve got a pool.”
“Yeah?”
“Again, smaller scale than Corfu. It’s right off the patio deal, which is probably why they planted trees on either side of the grounds. They’d want some privacy. Do you care which bedroom?”
“Nope. Take your pick.”
“I will. I’m going to stow my gear.”
As he went out, Riley came in.
“You guys read my mind.” She walked over, slung an arm around Annika’s waist. “Starving. What are we having?”
“Sawyer is making pasta, and I’m making tomatoes and cheese with the oil and herbs. We’re going to eat, drink, and decompress.”
“I’m for it.”
“Your friend of a friend stocked the kitchen,” Sawyer told Riley.
“Yeah, we owe for that. Beer or wine?” To help her decide, she took a swig from Sawyer’s bottle, a sip from Annika’s glass. “Tough choice. It’s pasta, so I’m going for the wine. Bran and Sasha beat me to the master—but there’s two of them in there, so that’s fair.”
“Doyle and I are bunking down here. Two rooms and a full bath. It works.”

Forum List

Back