United We Still Stand | Mic Drops Out at Jets-Ravens Game

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

To listen to the Mainstream Media and the Far Left's fear-mongering, to be a conservative and Republican means you aren't a patriot - you're a threat to democracy. Fortunately, Mark knows better and sees through the Left's divisive lies. Want proof? Watch what happens when, on the anniversary of 9-11, NFL fans rise to sing the national anthem. This is the REAL land of the free and home of the brave.

TheReaper says: A rare glimpse of the America I use to know. Is it still out there? Is there still hope to save it from the democrats horrible destructive policies? What a wonderful video.

Didn't NFL players take a knee and further divide your nation with a second "anthem"?

United indeed. You can't be united when so many are dividing to appease those who flip flop when convenient, usually for political purposes.

To listen to the Mainstream Media and the Far Left's fear-mongering, to be a conservative and Republican means you aren't a patriot - you're a threat to democracy. Fortunately, Mark knows better and sees through the Left's divisive lies. Want proof? Watch what happens when, on the anniversary of 9-11, NFL fans rise to sing the national anthem. This is the REAL land of the free and home of the brave.

TheReaper says: A rare glimpse of the America I use to know. Is it still out there? Is there still hope to save it from the democrats horrible destructive policies? What a wonderful video.

Beautiful.

Pretty disgusting to see how many so-called Americans think this kind of patriotism is funny or distasteful.

The internet is forever.

Aw boohoo you fragile snowflake. You hate Democrats more than you love America. That's been the case for republicans my entire life. Change that or shut up.

Kneeling is an act of fealty... Very respectful.
and locking Venezuelan's in a cage is now called staying in a dormitory. Hilarious. you demofks are funny if nothing else.

Hahaha I love it when the radicalized MAGA-Republicans think they're Conservatives!

Forum List

Back