United Nations has turned a blind eye to Christian genocide in Middle East

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
United Nations Has Turned a Blind Eye to Christian Genocide in Middle East

The United Nations is in hot water with Christian groups for turning a blind eye to the thousands of religious minorities through out the Middle East who have reportedly died in mass numbers at the hands of ISIS. The recent claims made by the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) and its European affiliate, the European Centre for Law and Justice (ELLJ)

======================================

Won't see this being mentioned on MSM, oh never mention nor use the word Christian my gawd people's gawd damn eyes might fall out, or their ears will burn..
Whether you are a Christian or not the point is allowing Christians to be persecuted be it there or here makes it so you are the next target even if you are an ever loving bible thumping hater.

What will you do when you think being a Christian has left the US? and there's nobody left to speak for you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
"First they came..." – The origins of this poem first have been traced to a speech given by Niemöller on January 6, 1946, to the representatives of the Confessing Church in Frankfurt. According to research by Harold Marcuse, the original groups mentioned in the speech were Communists, the incurably sick, Jews, and people in occupied countries. Since then, the contents have often been altered produce numerous variants. Niemöller himself came up with different versions, depending on the year. The most famous and well known alterations are perhaps those beginning "First they came for the Jews" of which this is one of the more commonly encountered:
Martin Niemöller - Wikiquote

Perhaps convince Evangelicals, Baptists, Lutherans, Protestants, Presbyterians, Catholics, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Agnostics and Atheists to fund a new Crusade, since the official governments won't do anything.

• Banned
Perhaps convince Evangelicals, Baptists, Lutherans, Protestants, Presbyterians, Catholics, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Agnostics and Atheists to fund a new Crusade, since the official governments won't do anything.

I guess if any of the ones you mentioned were being slaughtered it might work. But hey the world like to slaughter Christians for some reason.

Makes one wonder, wth can't we just all get a long let everybody practice being whatever the hell they want to be without taking away from one while giving to another.

It's all so hypocritical in a sense................but oh well .

I guess if any of the ones you mentioned were being slaughtered it might work. But hey the world like to slaughter Christians for some reason.

Makes one wonder, wth can't we just all get a long let everybody practice being whatever the hell they want to be without taking away from one while giving to another.

It's all so hypocritical in a sense................but oh well .
Organized religion doesn't allow for people to get along, as it strives to alienate those who oppose joining their teachings.
As long as there is organized religion, especially Islam, there will be hatred, oppression, persecution and killing.

Forum List

Back