United Airlines allowing UNVACCINATED employees to go back to work

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

What a giant pile a garbage the past 2 years gave been.

Is everyone pleased with how that all went down?

The left decided to end the pandemic on Friday, February 25th…..JUST IN TIME FOR BIDENS FIRST STATE OF THE UNION.

Amazing.

Now it doesnt matter if you were vaxxed or not.

Last edited:

The left decided to end the pandemic on Friday, February 25th…..JUST IN TIME FOR BIDENS FIRST STATE OF THE UNION.

Amazing.

Now time to save *biden's ratings .............Enter Russia.

Now time to save *biden's ratings .............Enter Russia.

And now lefties love war!

THE PRICE OF FREEDOM!

…just not in China or Yemen.

How come boycotting CHINA isnt the price of freedom?

Amazing.

Why da noive of deez guys!

We're up near 80% having at least one dose

1647099391222.png

With about 70% fully vaccinated.... That's probably as good as it's going to get. Vaccine refusers will continue to get sick but the effects of their spreading the disease is hamstrung by people being miles smarter than they are.

Many will continue to die (we have 1,300 death a day still from people who have refused to take the jab).

Also...there's this:

1647099532197.png

The airlines don't typically spend too much time in the poverty stricken red states that nobody ever uses so it will be mitigated to a degree...Atlanta is still an issue of course but most of the nation has gotten with the program.

A few more college football seasons and natural selection will likely solve the problem for us. SEC Football--people are DYING to watch it.

From start to finish I am not sure it could have gone down any worse. So many mistakes and unforced errors.

And with all of this damn Biden is still going to make me wear a mask when I fly to Florida at the end of the damn month.

I am hoping the airlines are a bit less strict with the enforcement.

You shot cultists must feel like such suckers.

You took an irreversible experimental gene therapy shot for no reason.

Holy shit.

Keep blindly following the government and big pharma.

Its just incredible that these leftists will not wake up after the government duped them into getting an irreversible medical procedure for windfall profits for big pharma.

They are loyal obedient sheep. They love it.

Forum List

Back