Union Thugs Once Again Shows it's the Left that Lacks "Civility."

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
WI School Employee Threatens Business For Selling Gas to GOP Official

A Sheboygan gas station owner is baffled after a mystery caller tells a clerk it's a bad idea to do business with a Sheboygan-area state senator.

It started Tuesday when a woman called Dick Hiers's Northeast Standard gas station after she thought she saw Senator Joe Leibham there. Her call was caught on the answering machine.

The answering machine here in the back of the store was left on from the night before and was recording the entire conversation.

Caller: "Can you verify that was Senator Leibham at the gas station this morning?"

Gas station clerk: "Senator Leibham?"

Caller: "Yes. Do you guys support him?"

Clerk: "I have nothing to say about that, I am not politically involved."

Caller: "Alright, well you can tell Dick he's not good for business, I'll tell you that."

Shocked over the 26-second conversation, Hiers quickly traced the call -- only to get surprise number two.

"And it turned out to be coming from the Sheboygan area district school office," he said.

It turns out it wasn't the senator but his brother at the gas station.

School District Employee Disciplined for Political Phone Call - WBAY-TV Green Bay-Fox Cities-Northeast Wisconsin News

Can you IMAGINE the furor had this been done by ANYONE on the right? :eek:

The left would be screaming now about how this proves the "violence" coming from the right.

But the unions are doing this right and left and the liberal media treats it as a "trivial matter"--hardly worth page one status.

Another example of the fact that not only is the violence and the "violent rhetoric" really coming from the left, SO IS THE STUPIDITY.

A Senator's brother buys gas and that means threats? :lol::lol::lol:

First it attacking innocent business by the name of Koch Bros, now it's going after a Senator's Brother.

That's some real brain trust you got going there in the unions, huh?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When one screws with people's rice bowls, one can pretty much expect the gloves to come off.

When one screws with people's rice bowls, one can pretty much expect the gloves to come off.

So you approve of union thugs threatening private businesses?

Where is the threat dipshit?
Someday you and the op will run Into a real thug and shit your pants.
I hope you come on here and tell everyone so then I can laugh at you.

Thugs, learn what one is dipshits.
Your comrade just admitted the threat and expressed his approval, dipshit.

Thanks for staying true to form by looking the other way when it comes to union intimidation and violence.

Last edited:

Where in that story did it say she had any affiliation to any union? And if she wants to boycott a store that is her right.

You didn't follow the link and read the entire article, right?

And beside that, it isn't a boycott to call and threaten a business. That's not a boycott, that's THREATENING!

You libs and your ability to spin anything!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where in that story did it say she had any affiliation to any union? And if she wants to boycott a store that is her right.

And beside that, it isn't a boycott to call and threaten a business. That's not a boycott, that's THREATENING!

she made a threat to boycott the store which is legal and well within her rights. And I did read the entire article.

Last edited:

Where is the threat dipshit?
Someday you and the op will run Into a real thug and shit your pants.
I hope you come on here and tell everyone so then I can laugh at you.

Thugs, learn what one is dipshits.

"Not good for business?"

That's what extortionists used to say.

"You got a nice store here. I see you cator to . . . . That might not be good for business."

YOU KNOW if this had been done by the right, they would find the threat.

We are still waiting for the video evidence of all the racial epitaphs supposedly used against black Congressmen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she made a threat to boycott the store which is legal and well within her rights.

Excuse me but show me the word boycott in the entire article???????

Nice try! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we found TruthMatters sockpuppet!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see nothing wrong with the ability to pick and choose what businesses you buy from. As far as any threats? That's just a bad thing. Threats should not be part of any plan.
If you vocally choose to belittle thousands of people then you had better expect fallout.

Finally, when you all of a sudden take away any voice in the workplace and then demand immediate take home pay concessions, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? Did anybody expect that the public workers just lay down and say "OK", we'll do whatever you want us to do? I would have lost total respect for them if they had quietyly accepted everything. This is america. You have to fight for things. If workers dont, it will go back to the exploitation of 100 years ago.

Nothing wrong at all with avoiding certain businesses. It's called the free market.

I approve of everybody who stands up to bullies, lad.

If that sometimes means that workers stand up to corporations acting like bullies so be it.

But much more typically it's the corporations which resort of violence, and the historical record is rife with examples of them sending assasins to kill union leaders, calling our corporate thugs to shoot down working, and calling in their political debts to bring in TROOPS to end strikes, too.

Do you approve of those things?

I'm guessing you do.

So, given that there are so many people like you?

Yeah, I approve of unions defending themselves.

Without doubt, I do.

Just a thought but since it’s become very obvious that the Lefts union model for city, state and Nation public worker’s has failed entirely. Wouldn’t now would be a good time to privatize and outsource as much as possible.

There is very little being done that couldn’t be done cheaper and far more efficiently through the use of privatizing goods and services being delivered today by city, state and Federal Unionized workers is far too expensive just look at the debt and deficit of all city, state and of course federal budgets.

I know many City and State entities are doing just that but it would be good if we all agreed that it would be for the best.

With the money being saved we wouldn’t have to look at cutting an gutting some of the lefts favorite handouts I think it would be a win for everyone especially the tax payer who can no longer afford to pay the heinous amounts for good and services.

Yes, and lets privatize the military too. Think of the money saved if we cut the payments to the bravest of the brave in half...with no benefits.

Obviously it was an attempt at intimidation of both an elected official and a company doing business with that official. It's an indication of to what degree stupid people will go in attempting to win and which side uses it to their advantage.

As long as there is a media that will report things like this, doing it will be counterproductive because ordinary people don't approve and will reject it by becoming more politically active than they otherwise would've.

Forum List

Back