Unilateral?!?

What percentage of the coalition do the UK and US make up?
99.9%? Or is it higher?

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
About what percentage of all the troops and money do those countries contribute to the effort in Iraq? You can even combine them if you want to.

Approximately 15.8% of all troops in Iraq are not Americans. I don't know what that is relative to GDP, military strengths of all coalition partners, etc. But, after all, we are leading this whole war!

1) USA 130,000
2) United Kingdom 9,000
3)Italy 3,000
4) Poland 2,460
5) Ukraine 1,600
7) Netherlands 1,100

I could not find the troop numbers for south korea but I thought that it was around 6 to 8 thousand. They are adding another 3k soon.

Here's a better question for those who belittle the contributions of others:

How many troops were Italy, Poland, Ukraine, et cetera, required to send to Iraq?

Absolutely none.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Here's a better question for those who belittle the contributions of others:

How many troops were Italy, Poland, Ukraine, et cetera, required to send to Iraq?

Absolutely none.

What a splendid point!:clap:

Let us not forget Albania, who recently stated they would send more troops to replace the Spainards and Hondurans.

It really turns my stomach when I here liberals call these people "window dressing". Why doesn't Kerry and his cronies go to the family of the executed Italian soldier (who is a real war hero) and say that crap to them?

Originally posted by blazers4x4
What a splendid point!:clap:

Let us not forget Albania, who recently stated they would send more troops to replace the Spainards and Hondurans.

It really turns my stomach when I here liberals call these people "window dressing". Why doesn't Kerry and his cronies go to the family of the executed Italian soldier (who is a real war hero) and say that crap to them?

Yes multilaterialism only if France and Germany are involved. Nevermind these 32 other countries because they arent important enough.

Dont you just love it? We go in with a coalition of nations and we are working "Unilaterally" If one of our partners say like Spain pulls out. its "The Coalition is deteroriating!" How big is a unilateral coalition of nations? The Answer is there is no such thing. Its like using the term gay marriage or round square or feathered mammel. Democrats are morons if they think the american people are buying their double speak.

Bush is acting unilateral even with 32 nations just like he acted with preemption even though Saddam violated 17 war treaties, lol...

The funny thing is, I support unilateralism and preemption, if it is needed. But none of these things are true with Bush, so far. But his doctrine of preemption, I agree with.

It is as if Kerry only appreciates the opinions of those that disagree with us. Are Italian lives less important than French lives, Mr. Kerry?

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
Bush is acting unilateral even with 32 nations just like he acted with preemption even though Saddam violated 17 war treaties, lol...

The funny thing is, I support unilateralism and preemption, if it is needed. But none of these things are true with Bush, so far. But his doctrine of preemption, I agree with.

It is as if Kerry only appreciates the opinions of those that disagree with us. Are Italian lives less important than French lives, Mr. Kerry?

You keep using that word unilateral. I dont think it means what you think it means.

Forum List

Back