Unexplained Wealth Orders

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Around £10m of property has been surrendered in a major victory against some of northern England's most dangerous criminals.

The apartments and homes were given up to the National Crime Agency by a Leeds businessman who investigators suspect of being a major money-launderer.

The NCA says Mansoor Mahmood Hussain acted for gangsters, including a murderer and drug trafficker.

The agency believes he laundered their profits through a property empire.

Over two decades, Mr Hussain, known as Manni, developed his portfolio across West Yorkshire, Cheshire and London while posing as a legitimate businessman.

A new tool in the fight against organised crime. I have mixed views about this. On the one hand I can see that they are open to abuse but then again if they bring down dangerous characters like this one they serve some purpose.
Interesting that the courts have already knocked back some cases.

Wasnt Al Capone brought down under similar circumstances? He couldnt explain where his money came from.

Around £10m of property has been surrendered in a major victory against some of northern England's most dangerous criminals.

The apartments and homes were given up to the National Crime Agency by a Leeds businessman who investigators suspect of being a major money-launderer.

The NCA says Mansoor Mahmood Hussain acted for gangsters, including a murderer and drug trafficker.

Over two decades, Mr Hussain, known as Manni, developed his portfolio across West Yorkshire, Cheshire and London while posing as a legitimate businessman.

A new tool in the fight against organised crime. I have mixed views about this. On the one hand I can see that they are open to abuse but then again if they bring down dangerous characters like this one they serve some purpose.

Wasnt Al Capone brought down under similar circumstances? He couldnt explain where his money came from.
Interesting story, Tommy. Thanks for the post.:)

Tommy thinks money would make his miserable life better.. . . :heehee:

. . . not sure he is aware that most rich and celebrities are just as miserable as he is.

It would be nice if the STATE could explain how it's taxing and spending in the same way.

Now that the government criminals have this criminal's money, are they going to be held to account? Does anyone care? One thug beats up another thug. Meh.

MSU scholars find $21 trillion in unauthorized government spending; Defense Department to conduct first-ever audit

Wasnt Al Capone brought down under similar circumstances? He couldnt explain where his money came

Scotish Court Grans Permission For Judicial Review Into Unexplained Wealth Order Against The Traitor.

Legal efforts to force Scottish ministers to scrutinise the financing of Donald Trump’s golf and hotel resorts have overcome a significant hurdle, after the Court of Session granted permission for campaigners to seek a judicial review of the Scottish Government’s position.​

Scotish Court Grans Permission For Judicial Review Into Unexplained Wealth Order Against The Traitor.

Legal efforts to force Scottish ministers to scrutinise the financing of Donald Trump’s golf and hotel resorts have overcome a significant hurdle, after the Court of Session granted permission for campaigners to seek a judicial review of the Scottish Government’s position.​

Yes I saw that. He will need to explain where the money to buy the property has come from. A few hoops to jump through but he has no friends in Scotland.

It will be interesting to see which Russian gangsters are a part of this.

Federal Judge Orders The Traitor's A
Yes I saw that. He will need to explain where the money to buy the property has come from. A few hoops to jump through but he has no friends in Scotland.

It will be interesting to see which Russian gangsters are a part of this.

Federal Judge Order's The Traitor's Accounts Must Turn Over Tax Records To House Panel.

A federal judge has ruled that former President Donald Trump’s accountants must turn over two years’ worth of his tax and financial records to a House committee investigating whether Trump and his businesses profited from his service in the White House.

U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta on Wednesday approved a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee subpoena for Trump’s records covering 2017 and 2018, but turned down most of the panel’s request for similar information dating back to 2011.

Forum List

Back