Unethical clincal trails of vaccines pose threat to human lives

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Opinion | Primum non nocereā€”ā€œfirst, do no harmā€ā€”is a basic tenet of medical ethics. That is about to change in India. ā€œControlled Human Infection Methodā€ (CHIM) studies are planned to be introduced here. Humans are to be deliberately infected with diseases to test the efficiency of experimental vaccines. It will provide a shortcut to vaccine licensing and reduce costs to manufacturers.

ā€˜Unethicalā€™ Clinical Trials of Vaccines Pose Threat to Human Lives
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the way they think you should bend over and obey... Oh but those vaccines make you so much better and sooo sooo safe. Go get some more of them leftist see how well they work.

Opinion | Primum non nocereā€”ā€œfirst, do no harmā€ā€”is a basic tenet of medical ethics. That is about to change in India. ā€œControlled Human Infection Methodā€ (CHIM) studies are planned to be introduced here. Humans are to be deliberately infected with diseases to test the efficiency of experimental vaccines. It will provide a shortcut to vaccine licensing and reduce costs to manufacturers.

This is the way they think you should bend over and obey... Oh but those vaccines make you so much better and sooo sooo safe. Go get some more of them leftist see how well they work.
Some volunteer for such trials. The problems are when they have to mandate their crap forcing people to use it. Or when they start doing experiments on those already locked into facilities where they are also using people who have no voice and no choice.

Have you seen this case? I was going to share it on FB from a friend's page who is in Australia and the damn thing wouldn't let it post so I'm going to pass it to everyone on my friends list in Iowa with PM's.

Iowa facility accused of human experiments on people with disabilities - KTIV
The Iowa Department of Public Safety is now part of an investigation into claims that the residents of the Glenwood Resource Center, which treats intellectually and physically disabled Iowans including children, were subject to human experiments....

• Banned

Some volunteer for such trials. The problems are when they have to mandate their crap forcing people to use it. Or when they start doing experiments on those already locked into facilities where they are also using people who have no voice and no choice.

Have you seen this case? I was going to share it on FB from a friend's page who is in Australia and the damn thing wouldn't let it post so I'm going to pass it to everyone on my friends list in Iowa with PM's.

Iowa facility accused of human experiments on people with disabilities - KTIV
The Iowa Department of Public Safety is now part of an investigation into claims that the residents of the Glenwood Resource Center, which treats intellectually and physically disabled Iowans including children, were subject to human experiments....

I do believe I heard of it I see so much in one day sometimes it all becomes 1. But I will def. share that link as well as save it thanks.

Just vaccine clinical trials? Surely you jest.

Forum List

Back