Unemployment goes up to 8.3%-Obama takes full blame -you didn't get there on your own

The jobs were lost because of a democratic congress and senate. If you think the housing bubble was bad, the government is doing the same thing with automobiles, forcing lenders into making loans to those people known not to pay their bills and can't afford the payments.

Obama is not working

Actually, obama is working, I think it is the republican house that is on vacation.

The jobs were lost because of a democratic congress and senate. If you think the housing bubble was bad, the government is doing the same thing with automobiles, forcing lenders into making loans to those people known not to pay their bills and can't afford the payments.

Obama is not working

Actually, I prefer he play golf...he does less damage that way.

Wait, you mean unemployment is going up during months when schoolkids are working and when military people are coming home? You don't fucking say.

So I guess obama has got to make school all year long, eliminate HS and college workers, and start up some more wars so we can send military people overseas to shoot brown people. i guess that would decrease unemployment.

Oh, I got another way, obama should start a war with china. It is clear that all those soldiers who did not die because we were fighting people who couldn't kill massive amounts of american military are fucking our unemployment. China would kill off massive amounts of our military, and we could bomb their factories, both of which would certainly make unemployment go away. I now see Mittens plan.

Since more of our poor soldiers have died in Afghanistan under
Papa Obama than Bush

your "theory" is flawed, as usual

increased to 8.3% unemployment is working

sure and
The chocolate ration has increased to 25 grams

Last edited:

Obama is not working

Actually, obama is working, I think it is the republican house that is on vacation.

How many years has it been since the Democratically controlled Senate
has passed a budget
:eusa_whistle:

"So I guess obama has got to make school all year long, eliminate HS and college workers, and start up some more wars so we can send military people overseas to shoot brown people. i guess that would decrease unemployment. "

That would change the statistics.

Sorry bout that,

1. My service business has gone down a whole lot over these last four years.
2. Like just about everyone else I know.
3. If this keeps up like it has for another four years, I will be working for peanuts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You most likely won't be working for your food stamps, like a whole bunch of us if this keeps up too much longer.

We were losing 700,000 jobs/month when Obama took over. We have been gaining jobs every month for the past 29 months.

I'd say he's doing just fine.

..and when Pelosi & Reid took over in 2007, what were the unemployment figures then, I dare you to post them?

Is there a switch somewhere in the Capitol Building that turns on the job-creating machine?

The problem is not Republican or Democrat.

The problem is the Republican and Democratic parties.

Is there a switch somewhere in the Capitol Building that turns on the job-creating machine?

More jobs will be created under Romney based on market confidence alone.

More jobs will be created under Romney based on market confidence alone.

There is no hope with Obama...he had his chance he failed miserably..

With their proven track records, I fail to see how we can have faith in either of these parties that divide (and I mean that in all the senses) our country.

With their proven track records, I fail to see how we can have faith in either of these parties that divide (and I mean that in all the senses) our country.

Out of the two, I'll take Romney's proven track record of economic success and reduced taxation.

You have to work with what you got...such is life.

Yup, unemployment and underemployment are problems that aren't going to go away anytime soon.

I don't see any policies ideas on the event horizon regardless of what party takes the White House.

The normal ways we used deal with the economic downturn will not work because the way international business is now conducted leads to high unemployment in the USA.

duh!

Yup, unemployment and underemployment are problems that aren't going to go away anytime soon.

I don't see any policies ideas on the event horizon regardless of what party takes the White House.

The normal ways we used deal with the economic downturn will not work because the way international business is now conducted leads to high unemployment in the USA.

duh!

We do know that Obama has failed regardless of the excuses...

Obama is not working

How many years has it been since the Democratically controlled Senate
has passed a budget
:eusa_whistle:

Why don't you explain how Congress's budget is going to create jobs. Remember; the guvmont don't "create" no jobs and we sure as hell don't want the guvmint doing any hiring. Matter of fact, private sector is where jobs are coming from and the public sector is where jobs are leaving. Have at it.

Why don't you explain how Congress's budget is going to create jobs.

Congress appropriates funds for projects and material requirements necessary to administer the enumerated powers of the Federal government which makes its way into the pockets of the private firms, shareholders and employees meeting those approved needs.

We were losing 700,000 jobs/month when Obama took over. We have been gaining jobs every month for the past 29 months.

I'd say he's doing just fine.

then why is the unemployment figure ticking UP and not down?

The key reason is because the two numbers come from separate reports. The number of jobs added — the 163,000 figure — comes from a survey of business, while the unemployment rate comes from a survey of U.S. households. The two reports often move in tandem, but can move in opposite directions, especially in months such as July where there are big seasonal issues at play.

Forum List

Back