Unemploy Rate A Reflection of P A R T Time Jobs & Discouraged Leaving The Work Force

the pols show what is the standard now. You have 2 years to fix this shit or your out. The american public has zero patience anymore with government. Left, right, doesn't matter. Your 350 million isnt even a real number we can use for anything.

Dude, I'm not in power...... and I'm for limited government. Don't talk to me about fixing shit. Politicians can't fix the messes. I want as few politicians as possible. I want term limits and a balanced budget.

The best we can hope for is limiting their powers as much as possible.

But back to the fucking topic, Republicans drive me nuts too but the big spending libs are much, much worse when it comes to the economy.

What I want is a government that gets as much out of people's business as possible. THAT's what will help the economy.
government was out of the way during the banking crash...Thats why we got the banking crash. Smaller and limited government isnt the answer

waits for it .

There are certain areas where there needs to be regulations. You don't see me saying get rid of ALLLLLL regulation.

You get rid of the 75-90% (depending on locale, etc.) that dampens the economy.

As for banking.....there needs to be some regulation but Dodd-Frank went too far the other way....they've stifled a lot of small banks. The bigggg banks made out under DoddFrank, but not smaller ones.

you said:
What I want is a government that gets as much out of people's business as possible. THAT's what will help the economy.

that doesnt imply anything about regulations at all.

Dodd-frank is a worthless piece of paper and nothing more.

Sure it does. Crushing regulations are one of the many things in people's way.

But I agree with you on D-F. Just that the unintended consequences have done more damage than good.
Greenspan had that same Idea for the whole time he chaired the fed. When he left and the crash happened, he said he was wrong. Free markets do not work. But neither does a heavy handed government with regulations. Greenspan was wrong, The government has basically been stripped since the 80's.

Plus you add in the fact that washington has become nothing more than a conflict of interests. What i mean is you have someone like a CEO of comcast become FCC chair and writes the rules for the FCC, and then when done gets a nice cushy job at another private company.

And there are STILL too many low quality jobs and too many discouraged who've given up.

Forum List

Back