Understand The Danger We Are In

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thunk, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Bo Didleysquat

Bo Didleysquat Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,108

The historical record is what it is. Washington was an oligarch and a land speculator. Nothing like free product to "sell".

2. charwin95

charwin95 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,185
    I understand truth hurts.

3. charwin95

charwin95 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,185
    Zero integrity?
    I’m blasting your stupid ass with your distorted post. If you attack CNN then to be fair if you really a credible human being then you should be consistent attack Hannity.

But you are a credible dishonest fuck like your buddy Thunk.

4. Bo Didleysquat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    "Jew will not replace us-n-shit."

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress....ille-violence-15.jpg?w=1520&quality=85&h=1014

https://www.thevillager.com/wp-cont...test-penley-2017-07-13-v01VILPRINT_WEBWEB.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...n/derivatives/article_750/racist14n-3-web.jpg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Bo Didleysquat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,108

Speaking of lemmings, let us remind ourselves of how we arrived here. Blaming is for escaping responsibility, nothing more.

The FCC was deregulated during the Clinton administration. During the 1980s, there were 50 some odd companies on the american media landscape; that has now been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations. In our Reagan initiated plunge into neoliberal economics and upward societal wealth redistribution which was bipartisanly embraced, concentrated wealth and power was more easily able to employ the work of Edward L Bernays in mass psychological manipulation via the media. One would think being repeatedly lied into economically cannibalizing bogus illegal endless wars of plunder and profiteering would have resulted in some awakening on the part of the public, but the corporate state media machine is united in it's perceptual reality mindfucking of the public, and partisanshitheads are so easily Pavlovianly triggered.

Have you ever considered withdrawing your cooperation and participation?

Edward Louis Bernays
    Edward Bernays - Wikipedia

6. charwin95

charwin95 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,185
    Dude..... You have Trump violated just about every thing what you are posting. So far I have not seen posting against your asshole.

7. OldLady

OldLady Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,071
    How would one do that?

8. OldLady

OldLady Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,071
    Speaking of media, oligarchs, and Washington's time: A quote I ran into while reading some US History. I couldn't believe how people really don't change, though their clothes do.
    I thank God, there are no free schools nor printing (in Virginia), and I hope we shall not have these (for a) hundred years; for learning has brought disobedience and heresy…into the world, and printing has divulged them, and libels against the best government. God keep us from both.
    William Berkeley 1671, royal governor of Virginia.

9. Bo Didleysquat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    For starters; stop watching the stuff, stop either getting your rocks off on it and using it, tweeting it, pushing it out there, or reacting Pavlovianly to it. Spend your time, attention and intellect absorbing "news" from other sources. Due diligence and effort is just something many are simply too lazy to do. And bear in mind at no time in human history has any population been this heavily and indiscriminately surveilled. Fweedumb. Let's us wall ourselves in as well with our concentration camps. For safety of course.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Bo Didleysquat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    There it is, that's how america was founded by the substantial people. Recall the vision; only affluent white male land holders were to have any representation.