Under federal Democrat rule, which Dem city or state do Dems hope to emulate?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is the hope that all of America becomes one giant California or New York, a huge Chicago, Balitimore or St Louis?
How will they improve social services, healthcare and education with a porous southern border, by extending services and taxpayer cash to Mexico’s most desperate?
I’m hoping someone can put the puzzle together for us and enlighten us on how this will work?

The lemmings that vote for this morons think they will get "free" stuff by over-taxing the rich. We will all be driving BMW's and have vacation homes. This is their unfounded pipe-dream. They aren't very smart.

Is the hope that all of America becomes one giant California or New York, a huge Chicago, Balitimore or St Louis?
How will they improve social services, healthcare and education with a porous southern border, by extending services and taxpayer cash to Mexico’s most desperate?
I’m hoping someone can put the puzzle together for us and enlighten us on how this will work?

American life under full spectrum democratic party political rule will resemble the rat infested, raw sewage lined streets of a medieval city. The democrats have never cared about or sought to improve the lives of inner city Americans; just the opposite in fact. Baltimore, for instance, is a rat overrun murder spree shithole whose leaders and media sycophants still tout it as "Charm City" despite the barbaric living conditions for many of its residents. Any outcome where the democrats fully control our nation will resemble Hell on Earth for all but the most wealthy and powerful classes.

Well people are fleeing Dem cities like San Francisco. The exodus is up 124% year over year. The wealthy liberal elite are staying, the poor are trapped, everyone else is packing the UHaul.

Congo. South Africa.

Not one Dem willing to tell us where Dem policy and ideology is working and yielding positive results for good real Americans?

Forum List

Back