Undeniable next step of Hatred...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by insein, Jun 29, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/story.jsp?story=536594

You know someone out there is probably planning on killing Bush now if they havent tried already. I wonder how many attempts the Secret Service has had to stop? I take that back i'd rather not know. Too many sick fucks in the world today.

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Sure sounds close to crossing the line to me. The hatred for GW seems to know no bounds. :confused:

3. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    This is ridiculous and very unpatriotic whether or not you like the President or not. It's just plain wrong and sick. This guy must need to sell books. Nothing like using the President that you hate so much to make so much money. This guy and Micheal Moore will go no where inthe end. I hope the American public has enough sense to not fall for this bologna!!

4. DawntreaderView

DawntreaderView Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi again and thank you for the link. I'm still unable to find other links confirming this information. Are there any other references to this? Do you have info junkies who can find this? Thanks again, Patrick

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Insein posted he got it from Drudge last night.

6. DawntreaderView

DawntreaderView Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Where did Drudge get his info? I called Harkin's Office today and asked his staff both in Des Moines as well as at his Washington D.C . office if he was going to praise this book like he praised up Michael Moore's movie filled treason and giving moral comfort to the enemy. Patrick aka Reepicheep of the USS Dawntreader

7. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Its in the link above. A Brittish site called independent.co.uk.

8. DawntreaderView

DawntreaderView Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, where is a good live chat room where I could ask about this book>? Tomorrow I am calling Nussle's office in D.C. Am asking his office to contact Rush about this. Is that a mistake as well? This is driving me nuts. Would Drudge put up such a thing just to stir up the pot? humm. Questions and no answers, Where's Reepicheep when you need him? Patrick

9. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Drudge just reports. If they say its a book, then its out there. Im not sure what exactly you need more than that though.

10. DawntreaderView

DawntreaderView Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I appreciate your feedback. At present I'm without a knee due to infection three years ago. I am having to sell my lawn mowing business. I think I stirred up a hornet's nest at our local television station as well as at Harkin's office. Have a great nite, if you hear any more o this, drop me a note, thanks. Patrick