Unconstitutioanl Censorship!

you must have missed the rest of freedom going out the window over on my post a pink bracelet showing u can shop-- LOL

I wonder what would happen if millions of people dropped facebook? But this isn't a surprise since government has apparently suspended the First Amendment in order to "protect" the people from themselves.
Slippery slope, people...how far do you want to slide?

I can only prey that Trump's personal Attorrney Battling Bob Barr puts a swift end to this bs! Liberatate America

Doubt Barr will have much to do with it, unless trump nationalizes all private communication outlets and platforms, but that would not be a good move for him to openly turn against state and local governments. It's not like we have been invaded by foreign powers. Facebook not yielding to mandated government restriction, just acting responsibly in their view, in light of the times.

I can only prey that Trump's personal Attorrney Battling Bob Barr puts a swift end to this bs! Liberatate America

Facebook is a private company who can do what they want within the law! I don't know why people keep using these services if they don't offer a product that folks like!

First, Barr isn't supposed to be or being paid by taxpayers to be Donald Trump's personal attorney. Secondly, The First Amendment protects privately-owned social and other communication networks. As is typical, tea bagger trumpoholics show how misinformed and uneducated they are.

Facebook is a private company who can do what they want within the law! I don't know why people keep using these services if they don't offer a product that folks like!
Because you have that BS brainwash job going on where you think these fkd up companies/ web sites can do what they want based off the brainwash fkd up series called " it's their site they cann do what htey want ! or it's their right they own the site!!

What happens when your name becomes offensive and they don't like it so you get banned ( in general) ... that is BS and it's used and abused including this message board

THIS IS TO TAKE YOUR GAWD DAM FREEDOM AND RIGHTS!!

I mean realize
IT IS NOT THERE RIGHT WTH do u think Twitter is doing shutting down ALL PRO TRUMP PRO FREEDOM is it their right to SHUT that down

when ur next your reality might get more logical.

1587400599608.png

The elites will make you all obsolete just because you like to be free.

1587401459292.png

In jail you snitch you get ur ass beat up.

Because you have that BS brainwash job going on where you think these fkd up companies/ web sites can do what they want based off the brainwash fkd up series called " it's their site they cann do what htey want ! or it's their right they own the site!!
What happens when your name becomes offensive and they don't like it so you get banned ( in general) ... that is BS and it's used and abused including this message board
I mean realize
IT IS NOT THERE RIGHT WTH do u think Twitter is doing shutting down ALL PRO TRUMP PRO FREEDOM is it their right to SHUT that down
STEADY HOSS. You don't have a RIGHT to be on Facebook (or even here), it is a privilege. They are a company selling a service and if you don't like their service, take your business elsewhere and open your own business offering a better product and compete with them!

That's called CAPITALISM, Jack. That is America.

Learn it.
Love it.
Or LUMP it.

Why put this in satire dog? Well, good for Facebook. Every once in awhile they do something decent to protect us against mentally challenged Trumptards.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Don’t be fooled by Fox News, Donald Trump, or the same type of groups that produced the Tea Party a decade ago: The protesters taking to the streets against social distancing are a small minority of Americans — and their attitudes represent a fraction of public opinion.

In fact, America has done something remarkable in this moment: It has united.

Last week, 81 percent of Americans told pollsters for a Politico/Morning Consult poll that the country “should continue to social distance for as long as is needed to curb the spread of coronavirus, even if it means continued damage to the economy.”

I mean realize

View attachment 325768

The elites will make you all obsolete just because you like to be free.

View attachment 325774

In jail you snitch you get ur ass beat up.

Forum List

Back