UNC-Charlotte Shooting

Dekster

Platinum Member
Dec 11, 2014
UNC Charlotte shooting leaves 2 dead, multiple others injured: officials

At least two people were killed and four others were injured in a shooting at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte on Tuesday, officials said.

The campus was locked down around 6 p.m. ET as officials warned of an "active assailant." Mecklenburg Emergency Medical Services Agency confirmed that two people were dead, but it was not immediately clear if they were students or staff.

It was also not immediately clear whether a suspect was in custody.

Small price to pay for our gun rights

I offer my thoughts and prayers to the victims

My guess is that the shooter is still at large.

North Carolina campus shooting leaves 2 dead, 4 injured
By TOM FOREMAN Jr. Associated Press

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Two people were killed and four injured Tuesday in a shooting Tuesday on a North Carolina university campus, prompting a lockdown and chaotic scene in North Carolina's largest city.

UNC Charlotte issued a campus lockdown late Tuesday afternoon, saying shots had been fired.

"Shots reported near kennedy. Run, Hide, Fight. Secure yourself immediately," the university said in an alert, referring to the school's Kennedy building on campus.

North Carolina campus shooting leaves 2 dead, 4 injured

Small price to pay for our gun rights

I offer my thoughts and prayers to the victims
Pray that the media stops the wall-to-wall coverage of shootings so these shootings will maybe stop.
Nobody cares about two dead

We had 26 children slaughtered at Sandy Hook and thoughts and prayers was the best we had to offer
But for some crazy reason you leftists refuse to do anything to protect schools. Armed guards.....metal detectors, taking nut cases off of the streets, getting rid of violent students. It's like you want this to happen and you're setting up so you can bitch about it.

Last edited:
But for some crazy reason you leftist refuse to do anything to protect schools. Armed guards.....metal detectors, taking nut cases off of the streets, getting rid of violent students. It's like you want this to happen and you're setting up so you can bitch about it.
Gun-free zones get people killed - as intended.

Forum List

Back