Un to subdue the mad, demented US doter with fire

Trump will pay dearly, Kim Jong Un said. Whatever Trump expects, the results will be beyond his imagination, he added. Un also wondered what answer Trump might have expected to his weird words. Trump´s speech was unparalleled uncourtly nonsense, he said.
. You celebrating Kimmy's attacking of a U.S. President ??
Who wants to starve out an entire people and totally destroy their country should be subdued with fire, sorry.
For the record, are you on the side of mass murderer Un, or are you with our president and the US??
Kim Jong Un.

Trump will pay dearly, Kim Jong Un said. Whatever Trump expects, the results will be beyond his imagination, he added. Un also wondered what answer Trump might have expected to his weird words. Trump´s speech was unparalleled uncourtly nonsense, he said.
. You celebrating Kimmy's attacking of a U.S. President ??
Who wants to starve out an entire people and totally destroy their country should be subdued with fire, sorry.
. Who started it ? Kimmy did, and the fact that his people can't replace his sorry ace should outrage you, but instead you are outraged by the U.S. president over the madman ?? You should be locked up for being a traitor to your country over a madman hell bent on making war with the United States.
Are you mad? Who sent carriers and started this round of confrontation? Its doter Trump who cannot remember he announced to talk to Un last year!
Ok, we sent carriers. Why did we send them? The answer to this question will determine how much you know about this conflict.
The deployment violated the Korean Armistice Agreement. How would I come to support a mad doter who calls for war?

The little fat man can quite frankly kiss my ass..................

He keeps firing and threatening the United States and our allies.........firing cruise missiles over Japan.........and bragging about how he will Nuke America.................

He's gonna eventually get his ass kicked.

Now put some duct tape around his mouth and tell him to STFU.........OP propaganda artist.

. Who started it ? Kimmy did, and the fact that his people can't replace his sorry ace should outrage you, but instead you are outraged by the U.S. president over the madman ?? You should be locked up for being a traitor to your country over a madman hell bent on making war with the United States.
Are you mad? Who sent carriers and started this round of confrontation? Its doter Trump who cannot remember he announced to talk to Un last year!
--------------------------------------------------------------- feck the 'un' , buncha whoremongers and dictators BP .
North Korea is not a classic democracy but that´s not of our concern and starving out and destroying the country doesn´t sound lucrative to them, right? Trump should simply fuck off, he puts the entire world at the risk of nuclear war. He is a mad old fuck, a dangerous dictator.
learn what a dictator is......
Correction: Wannabe dictator. He can´t enforce his rule in the US but those who oppose him everywhere are strangely silent when he is about to annihilate an entire country.

He keeps firing and threatening the United States and our allies.........firing cruise missiles over Japan.........and bragging about how he will Nuke America.................

Now put some duct tape around his mouth and tell him to STFU.........OP propaganda artist.
Its 30000 against millions, moron. Is there a poll around that tells how those US troops in South Korea feel about Phrump´s plans?

Its 30000 against millions, moron. Is there a poll around that tells how those US troops feel about Phrump´s plans.
We have a much stronger military than the little Fat Man.................South Korea has a standing army of 650,000..............Not to mention we have been training for decades on how to take out the 10 k plus artillery and rocket positions on the DMZ...............

We are not the problem...........The little Fat Man firing missiles and threatening everyone is the problem.

If the little fat man had fired missiles over China they would kick his ass.

So he and you can kiss my ass.

Kim said Trump is a dotard,which describes a person in their dotage

:a state or period of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness

Sounds right to me.

:a state or period of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness

Sounds right to me.
So your cool with him firing cruise missiles over Japan.......overtly threatening Guam, Japan and Seoul......................

typical liberal

Its 30000 against millions, moron. Is there a poll around that tells how those US troops feel about Phrump´s plans.
We have a much stronger military than the little Fat Man.................South Korea has a standing army of 650,000..............Not to mention we have been training for decades on how to take out the 10 k plus artillery and rocket positions on the DMZ...............

We are not the problem...........The little Fat Man firing missiles and threatening everyone is the problem.

You ignore that US military simulations end with North Korean victories.

The UN is subduing Kim, Trump had little to do with it, the UN ignored Trump's hissy fit, and went to work. Japan and other countries have been applying pressure. China is no doubt happy to abide by sanctions as it separates China from the mad blob.
It was Trump's speech that woke up the world to the fact we are serious. NOKO will be destroyed. We might do it for the hell of it.

Sounds right to me.
So your cool with him firing cruise missiles over Japan.......overtly threatening Guam, Japan and Seoul......................

typical liberal
Obviously you can't read.
Obviously I don't speak Liberal...........issue is a lunatic in South East Asia firing cruise missiles and threatening everyone with Nuclear Weapons...............

care to address the issue or just the standard TDS issues...............I get it you don't like him......that's normal for leftist

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Have a nice read, my friend.

N Korea Military Tactics In A War With US

North Korea says nearly 3.5 million volunteer for People's Army as tensions rise

North Korea says nearly 3.5 million volunteer for People's Army as tensions rise

Volunteer? You really are remedial.

They know what the West has in pocket for them and it´s not "freedom" and "democracy".

They are told what to think and do............any one who questions his authority is disappeared................

Different story if he sends them into the fray should it come to that...................

53529697.jpg

sub-buzz-13320-1488385397-11.jpg

Trump is playing into Kims hands

Trump comes off as a raging lunatic who has no idea what he is doing....a complete dotard

Forum List

Back