UN Small Arms Treaty Dead in the Water

The U.N. small arms treaty is not over until September 7 2012

PoA RevCon2 - Home

obama has proven he will sign anything at the last minute.

Two months before the election is not "last minute". And if he signed it on the day it was finalized, I can't be sure you would not be criticizing him for signing it without reading it or discussing it.

"Oil for Food" was such a money maker (for the UN) that they need a '"Guns for Food" program to steal a few more million dollars.

The task at hand, she said, was not to regulate States’ internal matters. For example, the treaty would not affect the ability of gun owners to enjoy the recreational uses of their weapons. The task was to set the terms of the international arms trade while meeting the expectations of so many around the world that it would improve the chances for a better life.

Arms Trade Treaty Can Sow Seeds of Peace, Spark Hope of Overcoming Violence, Conference Told as It Considers Scope, Elements, Potential of Future Text

The point is, the treaty was stupid. It's only for terrorists? We ALREADY have laws against that.....Why do liberals like more laws? Why not just kill terrorists....eventually they're lean and move on.....

They are easier to kill when they don't have guns. This is one of the few occasions where I am all in favor of an unlevel playing field.

How would this stop them from having guns? We have sanctions against Iran and they're building nukes, We had sanctions to prevent Iraq from having an army, he had one. We had many many sanctions against Iraq and guess what the Germans and French were breaking those sanctions under the table. Do you know how the world works? Regan had the best statemen. "trust but verify" which means.....I dont believe a fucking word you say.....And no treaty will stop them from getting weapons. We had treaties from Germany to prevent a buildup....OOOPS that didnt work out well

Man you are so naive on World Politics.....I mean we have a hard time regulation NUKES, so you think we can regulate small arms? Are you fucking crazy?

still waiting on that response g5000, a "conservative" LOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back