UN IPCC report forthcoming

By the way.......the IPCC has been peddling this BS "irreversible" narrative for years so this is not news.:blowup:

The irony is.....if it is "irreversible", then why the push for BS green energy??:coffee:

What I'm aware of is that you are making unsubstantiated assertions and those assertions are in conflict with a large number of peer reviewed studies. I can show you quite definitively that the Earth is not cooling. As to your centralized government enriching itself through AGW scaremongering, the statement is vague to the point of meaninglessness. But then, that was your intent, wasn't it. Smacks of ACTUAL scaremongering.

My God........how can somebody with a bunch of decades under his belt be so incredibly naïve? s0n......are you going to end up being a bubble dweller for the rest of your life?

These people.......they are so deep in the matrix, its beyond gone stuff......

Too.....everyone and their brother know the facts......these is no warming occurring, EXCEPT to the bubble dwellers.:up:

The last 3+ denier posts were content-free, child-like posts. If you can't back up what you're asseting or just make ad homs, the kiddie pool, sub-forum is that -> way. :bye1:

What I'm aware of is that you are making unsubstantiated assertions and those assertions are in conflict with a large number of peer reviewed studies. I can show you quite definitively that the Earth is not cooling. As to your centralized government enriching itself through AGW scaremongering, the statement is vague to the point of meaninglessness. But then, that was your intent, wasn't it. Smacks of ACTUAL scaremongering.

It must be warm and cozy in that blanket of dismissive avoidance. Here, or in another thread, I obliged your request with multiple links to data that disagree with your state-sponsored data, and you've address it not at all. Willful ignorance, or blinded by ideology? Heck, all I've done is express a different view point, backed it up with way more links and sources than you, and instead of discussing that data, you insult and dismiss.

You don't seem very aware. All you do is repeat the IPCC.

If you assert that centralized government does not enrich itself from the many iterations of global warming, how do you explain the massive leviathan that is the EPA?

And to further pin you down, how is it logical that the desire to dismantle large portions of the federal government is scaremongering? What, I desire to give you more liberty and to keep more of your property, and I am scaring you? You understand, don't you (of course not) that the opposite is true? Look, just think about it....you don't have to reply.

You provide links to conservative blogs and christian websites. I provide links to peer reviewed studies.

And THIS is the warming we're talking about. I really would have thought you'd seen this graph by now.

910px-Global_Temperature_Anomaly.svg.png

And if you're going to point at that little niggle at the apex and claim it shows that warming has stopped, I will point to the little niggles in the early 1990s and to the very big niggle between 1941 and 1979 WHICH DID NOT SIGNAL THE END OF GLOBAL WARMING.

You provide links to conservative blogs and christian websites. I provide links to peer reviewed studies.

And THIS is the warming we're talking about. I really would have thought you'd seen this graph by now.

And if you're going to point at that little niggle at the apex and claim it shows that warming has stopped, I will point to the little niggles in the early 1990s and to the very big niggle between 1941 and 1979 WHICH DID NOT SIGNAL THE END OF GLOBAL WARMING.
Do you even know what peer review means? It means that someone who is in line with their position. Why wouldn't they approve it. Peer review is such a blanket for you. You lose..........it is meaningless bub!!!!

It's amazing to me, you post on here like some seasoned veteran and then post bs like this. Dude, do you or do you not believe in climate cycles?

I quite firmly believe that you don't know what you're talking about. There are a number of folks on your side of the argument that apparently don't hold firmly to the very basic idea that all actions have causes. If the wind blows, it has a cause. If it gets hot or it gets cold, it has a cause. You use the term "cycles" as if you believe they were an inherent and necessary component of reality without cause. That is not the case. Arguing that we should do nothing about man made global warming because it is actually just some "natural cycle" or that their have been cycles just like it in the past, is to make no argument at all.

Forum List

Back