UN: IDF officers admitted there was no gunfire from Gaza school which was shelled

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Looks like the sky is falling. Israel actually admits to being wrong to the UN.

(I would love to see how the blind supporters spin this)

UN: IDF officers admitted there was no gunfire from Gaza school which was shelled - Haaretz - Israel News

The United Nations is claiming Israeli military officers have admitted there was no Palestinian gunfire emanating from inside an UNRWA school in Gaza which was shelled by an IDF tank.

Dozens of Palestinians were killed in the shelling.

In addition, UNRWA Thursday announced it will cease activities in the Strip due to the death of an UNRWA staffer in an IDF shelling during Thursday morning's humanitarian hiatus.
Advertisement

UNRWA spokesman Chris Gunness told Haaretz yesterday that the army had conceded wrongdoing.

"In briefings senior [Israel Defense Forces] officers conducted for foreign diplomats, they admitted the shelling to which IDF forces in Jabalya were responding did not originate from the school," Gunness said. "The IDF admitted in that briefing that the attack on the UN site was unintentional."

And this is why Israel needs to stop using artillery and just invade already. Artillery will only cause unneeded and wrongful deaths.

(Oh and before the blind supporters begin to flip out about my sources. The link is to a daily Israeli newspaper.)

Looks like the sky is falling. Israel actually admits to being wrong to the UN.

(I would love to see how the blind supporters spin this)

UN: IDF officers admitted there was no gunfire from Gaza school which was shelled - Haaretz - Israel News

And this is why Israel needs to stop using artillery and just invade already. Artillery will only cause unneeded and wrongful deaths.

(Oh and before the blind supporters begin to flip out about my sources. The link is to a daily Israeli newspaper.)
did you notice the UN is CLAIMING that IDF officers have said that
yet they dont have the NAMES

did you notice the UN is CLAIMING that IDF officers have said that
yet they dont have the NAMES

So now the UN is anti semite and a bunch of liars too?

I assume they have the names of the officers.

But hey, just because they don't release them at that exact moment makes them all haters of the Jews! :cuckoo:

So now the UN is anti semite and a bunch of liars too?

I assume they have the names of the officers.

But hey, just because they don't release them at that exact moment makes them all haters of the Jews! :cuckoo:
dude, you are way too naive

dude, you are way too naive

I'm not naive but just because they may have a differing opinion then Israel doesn't make them liars or automatically wrong as you seem to brand them quite quickly.

You dismiss the article faster then you can read it. However, you take Israel's word as truth automatically.

I'm not naive but just because they may have a differing opinion then Israel doesn't make them liars or automatically wrong as you seem to brand them quite quickly.

You dismiss the article faster then you can read it. However, you take Israel's word as truth automatically.
you are wrong again

i dont trust unnamed sources for ANYTHING
and only fools do trust them
if you are gonna say something on the record, have the balls to put your name with it

you are wrong again

i dont trust unnamed sources for ANYTHING
and only fools do trust them
if you are gonna say something on the record, have the balls to put your name with it

Jeez, that Deep Throat fellow must of been a total liar then.

Woodward and Bernstein were complete fools for even trusting the information along with the American public trusting such information.

Richard Nixon should of never been impeached. He was completely innocent. :rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

See, this is what happens when we apply your logic elsewhere. Doesn't make much sense does it?

Jeez, that Deep Throat fellow must of been a total liar then.

Woodward and Bernstein were complete fools for even trusting the information along with the American public trusting such information.

Richard Nixon should of never been impeached. He was completely innocent. :rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

See, this is what happens when we apply your logic elsewhere. Doesn't make much sense does it?
well, guess what, Nixon wasnt impeached

:rolleyes:

well, guess what, Nixon wasnt impeached

:rolleyes:

Exactly, his ass resigned before the hammer came down.

But hey, avoid my valid point because I just tore your entire argument to shreds. :)

Exactly, his ass resigned before the hammer came down.

But hey, avoid my valid point because I just tore your entire argument to shreds. :)
your point was BULLSHIT
thats why i ignored it
you WANT to believe the bullshit
so fuck off and believe it, i really dont care if you want everyone to think you are an antisemite with all this shit
you can fuck up your rep if you want

your point was BULLSHIT
thats why i ignored it
you WANT to believe the bullshit
so fuck off and believe it, i really dont care if you want everyone to think you are an antisemite with all this shit
you can fuck up your rep if you want

:lol:

It wasn't bullshit.

Under your logic, anything that Deep Throat said was lies and shouldn't of been trusted.

I don't believe bullshit, I believe facts.

I'm not an antisemite, I think my continued defense of Israel to defend itself and saying it should invade the Gaza Strip instead of artillery it to death is clearly not antisemite.

By the way DiveCon, I don't know about you but I've never gave a flying fuck about my rep like it seems you do. If I wanted to take the more popular views on this board, I'd pretend to be a hardcore Republican all the way. However, I stand up for what I believe is right, whether it's right or not while not caring if it gets me rep or not.

has it damaged your rep, Robert?

If he's talkin about the literal rep, no.

If he's talkin about my rep around the board, I dunno. But then again, if people believe I'm an antisemite after my repeating that Israel should defend itself for the 500th time. Then I don't want rep from the fucking idiots.

:lol:

It wasn't bullshit.

Under your logic, anything that Deep Throat said was lies and shouldn't of been trusted.

I don't believe bullshit, I believe facts.

I'm not an antisemite, I think my continued defense of Israel to defend itself and saying it should invade the Gaza Strip instead of artillery it to death is clearly not antisemite.

By the way DiveCon, I don't know about you but I've never gave a flying fuck about my rep like it seems you do. If I wanted to take the more popular views on this board, I'd pretend to be a hardcore Republican all the way. However, I stand up for what I believe is right, whether it's right or not while not caring if it gets me rep or not.
i'm not talking about the stupid rep points
and you sure whined about getting neg rep

you seem to want everything you can find negative about Israel in this situation to be true without any credible evidenmce

i'm not talking about the stupid rep points
and you sure whined about getting neg rep

you seem to want everything you can find negative about Israel in this situation to be true without any credible evidenmce

Not true, and making such generalizations is wrong.

I guess the UN is no longer a credible source of any kind? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back