UN - Global Climate Efforts Have Failed

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Anyone shocked ?

The wolf may be real, but if you've cried way to many times (or talked about how he'll eat the whole village instead of one sheep), you won't be taken seriously.

The U.N. must be stupid if they think they need to carry this message.

Anyone shocked ?

The wolf may be real, but if you've cried way to many times (or talked about how he'll eat the whole village instead of one sheep), you won't be taken seriously.

MISDIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM

SOLVE NOTHING

Primary problem on Earth = too many humans sucking too much fresh water from nature

Absolutely bullshit 100% fraud "non problem" = atmospheric Co2 not warming anything

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

Try just reading.

I am not advocating climate change.

What I was posting was the whining by the U.N. about not meeting their goals.

Did they really think that third world countries were going to shut down coal fired plants so the U.S. could feel better ?

The whole concept is stunningly stupid.

Try just reading.

I am not advocating climate change.

What I was posting was the whining by the U.N. about not meeting their goals.

Did they really think that third world countries were going to shut down coal fired plants so the U.S. could feel better ?

The whole concept is stunningly stupid.
If the first world nations are paying to equip them with non-emitting replacements, they should have no problems, since in general they'll suffer the worst harm from AGW.

Anyone shocked ?

I'm not sure how anyone can claim they have succeeded when their measure of success is lowering atmospheric CO2 levels below 350 ppm.

If the first world nations are paying to equip them with non-emitting replacements, they should have no problems, since in general they'll suffer the worst harm from AGW.
Good luck with that one.

Anyone shocked ?
No. We've been warned that we weren't doing enough for decades.

This has been your central thrust since you reappeared here. How would YOU have sold the need for dramatic action?

This has been your central thrust since you reappeared here. How would YOU have sold the need for dramatic action?
Your so-called need for dramatic action is equivalent to watching grass grow. It can't be seen.

So maybe you should triple your already overexaggerated catastrophic predictions.

If you aren't able to demonstrate that you know a better way to do something, you have no standing to claim someone else is doing it incorrectly.

If you aren't able to demonstrate that you know a better way to do something, you have no standing to claim someone else is doing it incorrectly.
Or it means there is no impending disaster and gloom.

Forum List

Back