UN calls for 'urgent action' to address Gaza power crisis

As I keep having to reastate for you, you seem to keep forgetting, Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

These are facts Hollies Zionist brain cannot seem to fathom.
Yeah yeah yeah, but can you fathom, IslamoNazi Sherri...the land never belonged to the Arabs, that there was never a Palestinian state...it was Ottoman territory for 700 years and after WWI under British control Until 1948...so actually Israel isn't "occupying"? :clap:

Even the history of America supports this idea.

Israel's claim to the West Bank is as solid at the claim of the United States to Arizona after the Mexican-American War.

map_09_a.gif

Map of the United States prior to the Mexican-American War. He who wins the war, writes the history. Sorry Muslims, no "do-overs." Unless, of course, you want to see one of our 200 drones.​

No, dumbass, your analogy fails, in 1948 we had intl laws in place that prohibit acquisition of land by miltary conquest.

That is the plan.

Israel runs Palestine's economy to make sure that happens.

Sure it is:cuckoo:

That is why housing, electricity, and gas is so expensive, taxes are sky high.

While they cut the Palestinians a slack, Israeli civilians pay the price:doubt:

It is the Zionist baby killing and land stealing and illegal settler maintaining operations that make costs to live so high in Israel.

And that is why ever increasing numbers of Israelis are leaving the collapsing Colonial Zionist enterprise in Palestine.

It's the Jews. It's the Jews. It's always the Jews.

Well, you are not selling anything to this Prebyterian. Why not just post that everytime and save yourself so much effort.

When I say it is the Muslims, I can say it in small letters, because everyone knows the truth.

cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif

image.png
image.png

Last edited:
Occupiers owe obligations to the occupied population!

That's only true if there is an occupier.

You still, after many threads spammed with your conspiracy theories, cannot provide the identify of any "occupier".

As I keep having to reastate for you, you seem to keep forgetting, Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

You and facts have a difficult time finding common ground.

How strange that you still cannot identify who is occupying Gaza, yet you maintain the delusion.

That's only true if there is an occupier.

You still, after many threads spammed with your conspiracy theories, cannot provide the identify of any "occupier".

How strange that you still cannot identify who is occupying Gaza, yet you maintain the delusion.

That is it, no point discussing anything with you, you have no ability to understand English. So, you can go on my Ignore list too.

That is it, no point discussing anything with you, you have no ability to understand English. So, you can go on my Ignore list too.

How convenient that your ignore list includes those who challenge your specious opinions, goofy conspiracy theories and rabid Joooooo hatreds.

It is the Zionist baby killing and land stealing and illegal settler maintaining operations that make costs to live so high in Israel.

And that is why ever increasing numbers of Israelis are leaving the collapsing Colonial Zionist enterprise in Palestine.

Well, you are not selling anything to this Prebyterian. Why not just post that everytime and save yourself so much effort.

When I say it is the Muslims, I can say it in small letters, because everyone knows

My response to your post.

I said nothing about the Jews in my post you replied to .

Your Jew rant post , posting words in big red letters, says everything about you and nothing about me.

Last edited:

When I say it is the Muslims, I can say it in small letters, because everyone knows

I said nothing about the Jews in my post.

There is no Presbyterian sect in Islam.

I said nothing about the Jews in my post.

There is no Presbyterian sect in Islam.

Sure there is, we just switch the labels around on the non-profit organizations. To analyze this in depth? It is the world against the Muslims.

2011-12-06_gruff_spiral_switch_1-3.gif

Last edited:

When I say it is the Muslims, I can say it in small letters, because everyone knows the truth.

cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif

image.png
image.png

The US never looked to find out who did 9/11.

cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif

image.png
image.png

Read the book, Tinnie. One of your brethren spilled all to an Al Jazeera reporter about how he and the others planned and carried out 9/11. Perhaps you can visit him in his jail cell so he can tell you how proud he is of bringing New York to its knees and that he is angry at those like you who don't want to give credit where credit is due.
Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Terrorist Attack the World Has Ever Seen
Yosri Fouda (Author), Nick Fielding (Author)

cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif

image.png
image.png

You were apparently suffering another bout of the coma during testimony and publication of the 9-11 Commission report.

The CRISIS is horrifying Gaza MUST be immediately annexed to Egypt for the
sake of the INNOCENT CHILDREN--------EGYPT!!!!! SAVE THEM FROM THE
EVIL JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.........................

cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif

image.png
image.png

Read the book, Tinnie. One of your brethren spilled all to an Al Jazeera reporter about how he and the others planned and carried out 9/11. Perhaps you can visit him in his jail cell so he can tell you how proud he is of bringing New York to its knees and that he is angry at those like you who don't want to give credit where credit is due.
Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Terrorist Attack the World Has Ever Seen

"Masterminds of Terror" is a compelling account of the planning and execution of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. It is written by Al-Jazeera journalist Yosri Fouda with the help of British journalist Nick Fielding. What makes this an interesting work is that it is written by an Arab Muslim, and it essentially supports the "official" version of events espoused by the US government.

Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Terrorist Attack the World Has Ever Seen: Yosri Fouda: 9781840187243: Amazon.com: Books

Indeed.

It was almost an afterthought. On March 1, 2003, the War On Terror had finally served up the alleged paymaster of 9/11 - a shadowy Saudi by the name of Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi. Yet his arrest just happened to coincide with the capture of a much bigger fish - the reported 9/11 mastermind himself, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed - thus relegating Mustafa Ahmed to the footnote section of the "official" 9/11 Legend. But there was another, more explosive side to this tale. Only seventeen months before, a former London schoolboy by the name of Omar Saeed Sheikh was first exposed as the 9/11 paymaster, acting under the authority of a Pakistani general who was in Washington D.C. on September 11, meeting with the very two lawmakers who would subsequently preside over the "official" 9/11 congressional inquiry. Omar Saeed, as reported back then by CNN, was acting under the alias of...Mustafa Ahmed.

Truth, Lies, and The Legend of 9/11, by Chaim Kupferberg

"Masterminds of Terror" is a compelling account of the planning and execution of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. It is written by Al-Jazeera journalist Yosri Fouda with the help of British journalist Nick Fielding. What makes this an interesting work is that it is written by an Arab Muslim, and it essentially supports the "official" version of events espoused by the US government.

Masterminds of Terror: The Truth Behind the Most Devastating Terrorist Attack the World Has Ever Seen: Yosri Fouda: 9781840187243: Amazon.com: Books

Indeed.

It was almost an afterthought. On March 1, 2003, the War On Terror had finally served up the alleged paymaster of 9/11 - a shadowy Saudi by the name of Mustafa Ahmed al-Hisawi. Yet his arrest just happened to coincide with the capture of a much bigger fish - the reported 9/11 mastermind himself, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed - thus relegating Mustafa Ahmed to the footnote section of the "official" 9/11 Legend. But there was another, more explosive side to this tale. Only seventeen months before, a former London schoolboy by the name of Omar Saeed Sheikh was first exposed as the 9/11 paymaster, acting under the authority of a Pakistani general who was in Washington D.C. on September 11, meeting with the very two lawmakers who would subsequently preside over the "official" 9/11 congressional inquiry. Omar Saeed, as reported back then by CNN, was acting under the alias of...Mustafa Ahmed.

Tinnie is a 9-11 twoofer.

I mean really, who woulda' thunk'it?

Indeed.

Tinnie is a 9-11 twoofer.

Hollie is a 9-11 falser.

Is sherri and tinny telling us that muslims around the world celebrated because
JOOOS bombed the WTC???? geeee.

Indeed.

Does this mean that you are not going to visit your fellow Muslim in jail to congratulate him on what he and his gang carried out? I would think you would like to have this opportunity. In fact, why not take Frau Sherri along with you so she can be ecstatic when he rubs his bushy beard against her face when giving her a good-bye hug.?

The UN considers Gaza to be an occupied territory of israel since it controls it's borders, airspace and access by sea.

It is a blockaded territory.

Forum List

Back