Ukrainians surrendering to the Russian military

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Russian Armyhave taken the command post of the Armed Forces of Ukraine under their control in Mykolayivka, Kiev Region. Sixty-one Ukrainian troop voluntarily surrendered. They laid down their arms en masse due to an acute shortage of materiel, ammunition and food. All surrendered servicemen were evacuated from the combat zone, and medical assistance was provided to them if necessary. They were also provided with food.

We keep hearing estimates of Russian military casualties from Western sources, including NATO. Funny, they haven't estimated Ukrainian military casualties.

We keep hearing estimates of Russian military casualties from Western sources, including NATO. Funny, they haven't estimated Ukrainian military casualties.

Funny?

Actually they have been estimating Ukrainian military and civilian casualties and stressing that the numbers may be low.

You sound like you’re not sympathetic to the Ukrainian people or the military and that you’re really hoping that they are defeated by the Russians.

Your treason is noted.

Funny?

Actually they have been estimating Ukrainian military and civilian casualties and stressing that the numbers may be low.

You sound like you’re not sympathetic to the Ukrainian people or the military and that you’re really hoping that they are defeated by the Russians.

Your treason is noted.
Excalibur was out of line with his comment but that is not even close to TREASON!

Funny?

Your treason is noted.

Please define Constitutional treason. F'ing dumbass. My post is in no way "treason", dope. I'm not a Ukrainian I am an American born and raised. Derp.

And no, they have not been estimating Ukrainian military deaths.

Excalibur was out of line with his comment but that is not even close to TREASON!

How was it out of line?

The first victim of war is the truth. As with the first few days of this war beginning with the nonexistent Ukrainian fighter pilot who they alleged had shot down 6 Russian aircraft.

Russian Armyhave taken the command post of the Armed Forces of Ukraine under their control in Mykolayivka, Kiev Region. Sixty-one Ukrainian troop voluntarily surrendered. They laid down their arms en masse due to an acute shortage of materiel, ammunition and food. All surrendered servicemen were evacuated from the combat zone, and medical assistance was provided to them if necessary. They were also provided with food.

You are rootin' for Putin so much....you gonna go join up?

Every since this Ukrainian conflict started.
Posters here have been throwing the words "treason" and "traitor" around like it was confetti if someone didn't agree with them about which side to support.
And I keep asking how can an American citizen commit treason or be a traitor when our country isn't even at war? ... :dunno:

Posters here have been throwing the words "treason" and "traitor" around like it was confetti if someone didn't agree with them about which side to support.
And I keep asking how can an American citizen commit treason or be a traitor when our country isn't even at war? ... :dunno:

Shup traitor!

I wonder what the leftoids were doing during Iraq War II? Were they good little people cheering GW Bush on?
I wager most were opposed to that war.

After the Russians win the humanitarian incursion, they use the tens of thousands of Ukrainian insurgent prisoners to rebuild the destroyed cities.

Russia wouldn’t do that. They can’t afford it. The economy is in shambles. The unemployment rate is skyrocketed to to unheard of levels. The inflation is out of control. Russia is begging weapons from China. They can’t afford to rebuild the cities.

I doubt Russia can afford to rebuild a single house.

Funny?

Your treason is noted.
It's a state made illegitimate with CIA assistance since 2014. You get an F in Ukrainian history. Treason is an oxymoron when it's known who the bastards are.

Forum List

Back