Ukraine:more than 750 Ukrainian soldiers killed. Poroshenko invites NATO officials.

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
A few minutes ago I finished talking on Skype with my old friend from Poland. He serves in the armed forces of NATO located in Poland.
He told me that in the last 24 hours due to strategic mistakes Ukrainian army lost more than 750 soldiers and officers and about 60 units of tanks and armored vehicles.
He also said that the President Poroshenko is going to invite NATO officials to collect the necessary information to bring armed forces of NATO into Ukraine.
Thank God
my friend is just an operator

Sounds believable, the incompetence of Kiev's military has not been kept a secret. We never should have contributed to the overthrow of the legitimately elected leader in Ukraine.
One correction it was Brussels not DC that sponsored this idiocy and they didn't do that much.

Sounds believable, the incompetence of Kiev's military has not been kept a secret. We never should have contributed to the overthrow of the legitimately elected leader in Ukraine.
To be fair it isn't the Ukrainian military doing a bad job, as they have limited resources. It is the politicians in Kiev that fail to comprehend the reality on the ground, and push for victories in the East that are all but impossible.

Kiev has to decide whether endless war is worth it to keep rebellious areas of the country that will oppose the Ukrainian government no matter what.

War is prosecuted with blood and treasure of which the Ukraine is running out of both quick, what happens when they get to empty?

A few minutes ago I finished talking on Skype with my old friend from Poland. He serves in the armed forces of NATO located in Poland.
He told me that in the last 24 hours due to strategic mistakes Ukrainian army lost more than 750 soldiers and officers and about 60 units of tanks and armored vehicles.
He also said that the President Poroshenko is going to invite NATO officials to collect the necessary information to bring armed forces of NATO into Ukraine.
Thank God
my friend is just an operator
So the guy that overthrew the elected government now wants someone to save his ass?

Hitler's Holocaust Hired Hands want NATO help?

Fuck that.

War is prosecuted with blood and treasure of which the Ukraine is running out of both quick, what happens when they get to empty?[/QUOTE

Hopefully the usurpers will be shot, and order restored.

So the guy that overthrew the elected government now wants someone to save his ass?

Hitler's Holocaust Hired Hands want NATO help? Fuck that.

Ukraine-Map-2.jpg

Yes, why has nobody mentioned, that it was not the people of rebellious SE Ukraine (Donbass), who came to invade Kiev, it was official Kiev, who sent the regular troops to Donbass to kill the people who disagreed with the coup.

On the map you can find Kiev in the middle of the map and red small spot on the right is rebellious Donbass, where Kiev is killing civilians every day. (Crimean peninsula is a red spot in the bottom of the map).

Why West even bothers to support such a useless political prostitute like Poroshenko? He's obviously just a traitor, begging for money to be able to kill more people. Ukrainian army soldiers should stand back to back with Donbass and start together shooting Poroshenko and his clowns. Also would be nice if the West stops wasting its taxpayers' money to support those clowns.

Last edited:
Why the attack on Mariupol?
"Kiev (AFP) - US President Barack Obama vowed Sunday to ramp up pressure on Russia after a rocket barrage blamed on Kremlin-backed Ukrainian rebels killed 30 and threatened to open new front in the war.

Related Stories
  1. Ukraine rebels vow new offensive as rockets kill 30 AFP
  2. Pressure mounts on Russia as Ukraine rebels launch bloody offensive AFP
  3. Ukraine rebels announce new offensive as rockets kill 30 AFP
  4. Pro-Russian rebels attack key port; Ukraine says at least 30 dead Reuters
  5. Ukraine: Phone calls prove rebels attacked city, killed 30 Associated Press
"Saturday's assault on Mariupol -- the main city standing between separatist territory near the Russian border and the Black Sea peninsula of Crimea that Moscow annexed in March -- came a day after the insurgents pulled out of peace talks and vowed to capture new land."

Obama ramps up pressure on Russia after deadly Ukraine blitz - Yahoo News

S&P ranked Russia as a non-investment country, though oil prices are stable and falling ruble makes easier to compete for russian goods on foreign markets. All the means that uses US and Europe against Russia in this conflict (Ukraine there is just a pawn, crashing its own country) might lead to a serious consequenses, even a war, interruption of gas provision for Europe or declining for european air companies to fly over russian territory.
Is it hard to understand that at the end if russian patience gone it could be a big problems for all?.. But people in US seems to keep thinking about Russia like Napoleon or Hitler.

All the West receives the “information” (technically: disinformation) from official Kiev, who is obviously not interested to look bad and tell the world what it’s doing to its own people. My question is: how the Western world can even buy that information without any confirmation (videos, pictures) from the scene of the actual events? If anybody from the Western world bothered to come to Donbass, make videos of thousands of ruined houses and just ask civilians (women, seniors and even children know!!) one simple question: who keeps ruining your houses and killing your people, everybody would answer as one voice: “Ukrainian army does!”, however the world stays uninformed...

War on Civilians #11 'The Ukrainian Army Relentlessly Shell Us'

Captured Ukraine soldiers face angry crowd at scene of bus shelling, Donetsk

Last edited:
That's bad. Main point of Putin and russian government, as I see, is that they are saying: or you accept our covenants and let's make peace or we will further destroy your economy and kill your people. That is it, Russia will never accept one more country on its border belonging to NATO.

Forum List

Back