Ukraine Has Evidence Against Democrats Ready To Hand Over But DoJ Won't Accept It.....

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is the real situation in Ukraine. The Ukraine has damaging evidence against DEMOCRATS they've been wanting to turn over to the Justice Department....but the DoJ refuses to accept it.

WTF is going on???

Well, the Democrats are involved in a massive cover-up.....and that is what is behind the Impeachment inquiry that our corrupt Speaker announced last week. They want to head off this transfer of evidence to the Trump White House.

BBVHqUD.img

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, they've been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General's International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.

"We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States," Kulyk told me in a wide-ranging interview. "However, the [U.S.] ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didn't explicitly deny our visa, but also didn't give it to us."

One focus of Ukrainian investigators, Kulyk said, has been money spirited unlawfully out of Ukraine and moved to the United States by businessmen friendly to the prior, pro-Russia regime of Viktor Yanukovych.

Ukrainian businessmen "authorized payments for lobbying efforts directed at the U.S. government," he told me. "In addition, these payments were made from funds that were acquired during the money-laundering operation. We have information that a U.S. company was involved in these payments." That company is tied to one or more prominent Democrats, Ukrainian officials insist.

In another instance, he said, Ukrainian authorities gathered evidence that money paid to an American Democrat allegedly was hidden by Ukraine's National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) during the 2016 election under pressure from U.S. officials. "In the course of this investigation, we found that there was a situation during which influence was exerted on the NABU, so that the name of [the American] would not be mentioned," he said.

Ukraine is infamous for corruption and disinformation operations; its police agencies fight over what is considered evidence of wrongdoing. Kulyk and his bosses even have political fights over who should and shouldn't be prosecuted. Consequently, allegations emanating from Kiev usually are taken with a grain a salt.

But many of the allegations shared with me by more than a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials are supported by evidence that emerged in recent U.S. court filings and intelligence reports. The Ukrainians told me their evidence includes:

• Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;
  • Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;
  • Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden's son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;
  • Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;
  • Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;
  • Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.
Ukrainian officials say they don't want to hand the evidence to FBI agents working in Ukraine because they believe the bureau has a close relationship with the NABU and the U.S. Embassy. "It is no secret in Ukrainian political circles that the NABU was created with American help and tried to exert influence during the U.S. presidential election," Kulyk told me.

Kulyk's boss, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, told me he has enough evidence - particularly involving Biden, his family and money spirited out of Ukraine - to warrant a meeting with U.S. Attorney General William Barr. "I'm looking forward to meeting with the attorney general of the United States in order to start and facilitate our joint investigation regarding the appropriation of another $7 billion in U.S. dollars with Ukrainian legal origin," Lutsenko said.

I wrote last week that Biden, in 2016, pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Ukraine's top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should send the information to the Washington Times or the WSJ. That would get a bunch of rats to abandon ship.

They should send the information to the Washington Times or the WSJ. That would get a bunch of rats to abandon ship.

Twitter and Facebook would delete the info 10 minutes after it was posted. I don't know if it would pass muster with USMB critters.

Wray controls the DoJ....and he's a plant by the Deep State.
President Trump Calls Out FBI Director Christopher Wray: “the director is protecting the coup gang”…
So Trump seems to know what's going on. Yet Wray is still obstructing the rule of law and protecting Deep State turds.

I know Trump is busy but Wray seems like a key cog in the Deep State machine and deserves to have Trump put his foot on Wray's neck....hard!

Especially considering what is going on with Ukraine.

Over 130 State Department officials are going to be under the gun pretty soon.....https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...related_to_hillarys_private_email_server.html

September 29, 2019
At least 130 State Dept. officials notified of possible ‘culpability’ in ‘security incidents’ related to Hillary’s private email server
By Thomas Lifson
The wheels of federal bureaucratic responsibility, like the wheels of justice, grind very slowly, so only now are we learning that the scandal of Hillary Clinton’s private email server used for official business is still being scrutinized. And while the Big Fish, Hillary Clinton, is out there shooting off her mouth accusing President Trump of the corrupt practices she undertook, the smaller fish in the State Department are learning of their own culpability in corresponding with her on a private server.

Just the kind of leverage a determined prosecutor could use to obtain plea deals implicating higher ups. Ask General Flynn or Paul Manafort what that sort of pressure could mean. The Washington Post reports:

As many as 130 officials have been contacted in recent weeks by State Department investigators — a list that includes senior officials who
216324_5_.png
reported directly to Clinton as well as others in lower-level jobs whose emails were at some point relayed to her inbox, said current and former State Department officials. Those targeted were notified that emails they sent years ago have been retroactively classified and now constitute potential security violations, according to letters reviewed by The Washington Post.

State Department investigators began contacting the former officials about 18 months ago, after President Trump’s election, and then seemed to drop the effort before picking it up in August, officials said.

Senior State Department officials said that they are following standard protocol in an investigation that began during the latter days of the Obama administration and is nearing completion.

“This has nothing to do with who is in the White House,” said a senior State Department official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about an ongoing probe. “This is about the time it took to go through millions of emails, which is about 3 1/2 years.”

To many of those under scrutiny, including some of the Democratic Party’s top foreign policy experts, the recent flurry of activity surrounding the Clinton email case represents a new front on which the Trump administration could be accused of employing the powers of the executive branch against perceived political adversaries.

The WaPo and other Democrats are anxious to discredit the probe by blaming Trump for pushing it, but the officials in question deny any pressure and claim that the probe began before he took office.

“The process is set up in a manner to completely avoid any appearance of political bias,” said a second senior State Department official, who was speaking on condition of anonymity to describe the mechanics of an internal probe.

My own suspicion is that we are headed for an orgy of scandals between now and Election Day next year. The rush of House Democrats toward impeachment reflects their own understanding and fear of what is going to be made public. In the meantime, about 130 State Department officials -- "including some of the Democratic Party’s top foreign policy experts" -- are going to need the services of some very expensive DC lawyers, the kind of help that can force a person to sell his house. Or else, tell all to prosecutors and make a deal.

To many of those under scrutiny, including some of the Democratic Party’s top foreign policy experts, the recent flurry of activity surrounding the Clinton email case represents a new front on which the Trump administration could be accused of employing the powers of the executive branch against perceived political adversaries ."
I'd say that is the problem of the "perceived political adversaries". Not Donald Trump. Being rabidly anti Trump should not be a defense against prosecution for committing security crimes. Either many members of the Clinton State Department are above the law or they are not.

This is the real situation in Ukraine. The Ukraine has damaging evidence against DEMOCRATS they've been wanting to turn over to the Justice Department....but the DoJ refuses to accept it.

WTF is going on???

Well, the Democrats are involved in a massive cover-up.....and that is what is behind the Impeachment inquiry that our corrupt Speaker announced last week. They want to head off this transfer of evidence to the Trump White House.

BBVHqUD.img

Ukrainian law enforcement officials believe they have evidence of wrongdoing by American Democrats and their allies in Kiev, ranging from 2016 election interference to obstructing criminal probes. But, they say, they've been thwarted in trying to get the Trump Justice Department to act.

Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Prosecutor General's International Legal Cooperation Department, told me he and other senior law enforcement officials tried unsuccessfully since last year to get visas from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev to deliver their evidence to Washington.

"We were supposed to share this information during a working trip to the United States," Kulyk told me in a wide-ranging interview. "However, the [U.S.] ambassador blocked us from obtaining a visa. She didn't explicitly deny our visa, but also didn't give it to us."

One focus of Ukrainian investigators, Kulyk said, has been money spirited unlawfully out of Ukraine and moved to the United States by businessmen friendly to the prior, pro-Russia regime of Viktor Yanukovych.

Ukrainian businessmen "authorized payments for lobbying efforts directed at the U.S. government," he told me. "In addition, these payments were made from funds that were acquired during the money-laundering operation. We have information that a U.S. company was involved in these payments." That company is tied to one or more prominent Democrats, Ukrainian officials insist.

In another instance, he said, Ukrainian authorities gathered evidence that money paid to an American Democrat allegedly was hidden by Ukraine's National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) during the 2016 election under pressure from U.S. officials. "In the course of this investigation, we found that there was a situation during which influence was exerted on the NABU, so that the name of [the American] would not be mentioned," he said.

Ukraine is infamous for corruption and disinformation operations; its police agencies fight over what is considered evidence of wrongdoing. Kulyk and his bosses even have political fights over who should and shouldn't be prosecuted. Consequently, allegations emanating from Kiev usually are taken with a grain a salt.

But many of the allegations shared with me by more than a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials are supported by evidence that emerged in recent U.S. court filings and intelligence reports. The Ukrainians told me their evidence includes:

• Sworn statements from two Ukrainian officials admitting that their agency tried to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton. The effort included leaking an alleged ledger showing payments to then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort;
  • Contacts between Democratic figures in Washington and Ukrainian officials that involved passing along dirt on Donald Trump;
  • Financial records showing a Ukrainian natural gas company routed more than $3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden, younger son of then-Vice President Joe Biden, who managed U.S.-Ukraine relations for the Obama administration. Biden's son served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma Holdings;
  • Records that Vice President Biden pressured Ukrainian officials in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor who oversaw an investigation of Burisma Holdings and who planned to interview Hunter Biden about the financial transfers;
  • Correspondence showing members of the State Department and U.S. Embassy in Kiev interfered or applied pressure in criminal cases on Ukrainian soil;
  • Disbursements of as much as $7 billion in Ukrainian funds that prosecutors believe may have been misappropriated or taken out of the country, including to the United States.
Ukrainian officials say they don't want to hand the evidence to FBI agents working in Ukraine because they believe the bureau has a close relationship with the NABU and the U.S. Embassy. "It is no secret in Ukrainian political circles that the NABU was created with American help and tried to exert influence during the U.S. presidential election," Kulyk told me.

Kulyk's boss, Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko, told me he has enough evidence - particularly involving Biden, his family and money spirited out of Ukraine - to warrant a meeting with U.S. Attorney General William Barr. "I'm looking forward to meeting with the attorney general of the United States in order to start and facilitate our joint investigation regarding the appropriation of another $7 billion in U.S. dollars with Ukrainian legal origin," Lutsenko said.

I wrote last week that Biden, in 2016, pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Ukraine's top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma.

Pompeo and the rest of Obama's leftovers has encouraged Pres.Trump to elect certain people. They are pretending to kiss up to Pres.Trump by saying to him that he looks like a born leader. That they wished that they had a father like him. And then they begged him to choose certain people for certain positions. And if Pres.Trump has doubt about choosing their elects. That they will come back and say, "Please don't do what my father has done to me for years. By not letting me to choose the best candidates to be my best friend." Putting Pres.Trump on the spot, after saying that they wished for him to be their daddy. And so he goes on ahead and elect those that they has elected for the job. So every time they comes around to Pres.Trump. They will pretend that they has accidentally call him daddy by mistake.

3bwkmq.gif

this thread is hilarious!! i never knew so many people here could imitate brain dead trump stooges so perfectly!! posting ridiculous unsourced lies, just like a trump stooge, then others posting their own unsourced lies, to back up the previous ridiculous lies, like how Ukrainian double secret people were denied passports to come here to spew their lies about biden or clinton, when any decisions about passports or visas are being controlled by people trump put in charge- why would they do that? and why would the ukrainians have to come here to lie? don't they have email or faxes or video conferencing in Ukraine they could use? Fox would be happy to go up there and help spread their lies to try and defend Trump.

I think you're in dire need of this:

butthurtcarewhite.png

To many of those under scrutiny, including some of the Democratic Party’s top foreign policy experts, the recent flurry of activity surrounding the Clinton email case represents a new front on which the Trump administration could be accused of employing the powers of the executive branch against perceived political adversaries ."
I'd say that is the problem of the "perceived political adversaries". Not Donald Trump. Being rabidly anti Trump should not be a defense against prosecution for committing security crimes. Either many members of the Clinton State Department are above the law or they are not.

At the moment -
It can only be that they are
Hopefully right around a year from now we find out that they are not.

What’s the over under on how long it will take for the OP to deny that he ever supported Trump?

Why would anyone ever deny that they supported Trump?
He has been spectacular against all odds, including a three year coup attempt.

this thread is hilarious!! i never knew so many people here could imitate brain dead trump stooges so perfectly!! posting ridiculous unsourced lies, just like a trump stooge, then others posting their own unsourced lies, to back up the previous ridiculous lies, like how Ukrainian double secret people were denied passports to come here to spew their lies about biden or clinton, when any decisions about passports or visas are being controlled by people trump put in charge- why would they do that? and why would the ukrainians have to come here to lie? don't they have email or faxes or video conferencing in Ukraine they could use? Fox would be happy to go up there and help spread their lies to try and defend Trump.

I laugh
I get that people that are as completely brain dead as you think that only material that the NY Times has approved (sourced or not) is true.
The really stupid people think that.
Your bubble has failed you.

I also heard Ukraine were sending two representatives with the evidence, but their passports were denied.

If Barr is hesitant to see the Ukranians
He probably smells a Trojan horse.
Ukraine is disinformation Central.

Jo

try to think, even fox's own talking heads, including their chief legal analyst, see the light and are refusing to be a trump stooge when the phone call is so damning and even trump admits the call is accurate. what are you talking about? you are in the vast minority. the fox viewer. the trump believer.

Hey Pres. I need you to do me a favor -
(500 not publicized words about that favor being in regards to the 2016 election that the Ukraine helped Clinton with)
And by the way check into the Biden family if there is corruption there that you need our help with - let me know, we do have a treaty with you guys on that.

Stay Bubblized it suits you.

Forum List

Back