Ukraine foreign minister whining that NATO abandoned them.

Exactly.
The country that spent twenty years trying to remove the Taliban hands the country directly back to them.
A war with Russia would cost Americans more personally, and Americans have no stomach for a long war that would cost much more in lives and personal sacrifices.
Yet. Here they are on the left and right supporting a further escalation with no fly zones, while our own borders are largely ignored.

Insanity.
Let's stop being stupid here.

Were we to get into a conventional war with Russia they would get blasted about as fast as Iraq.

They know that and it's not something they want.

BUT...if a war does happen it won't be a conventional war. All they have are nukes and Putin is the kind of maniac that would use them rather than lose

Let's stop being stupid here.

Were we to get into a conventional war with Russia they would get blasted about as fast as Iraq.

They know that and it's not something they want.

BUT...if a war does happen it won't be a conventional war. All they have are nukes and Putin is the kind of maniac that would use them rather than lose
Pure speculation.
You seem perfectly willing to sacrifice many Americans based on your personal feelings.

Let's stop being insane here and quit the fear based hyperbole and war drum beating.

Pure speculation.
You seem perfectly willing to sacrifice many Americans based on your personal feelings.

Let's stop being insane here and quit the fear based hyperbole and war drum beating.
WTF are you talking about?

Russia's military is second rate. We'd blow them out of the water in no time at all.

You doubt that?

And what do you suppose the reaction to that would be from a maniac like Putin?

NONE of that has anything to do with "personal feelings"

WTF are you talking about?

Russia's military is second rate. We'd blow them out of the water in no time at all.

You doubt that?

And what do you suppose the reaction to that would be from a maniac like Putin?

NONE of that has anything to do with "personal feelings"
We may have the superior toys and hardware, but this country has no stomach for a major war with a large adversary that would definitely cost more in lives and money.

JHC. I can't believe you idiots are even entertaining the idea of a war with Russia.

We may have the superior toys and hardware, but this country has no stomach for a major war with a large adversary that would definitely cost more in lives and money.

JHC. I can't believe you idiots are even entertaining the idea of a war with Russia.
Who’s entertaining anything of the kind?

I’m staying a fact

There will be no conventional war with Russia

Watch out as Ukraine is desperate to involve the US and NATO in their war. Expect a false flag at any moment. Kill a few Americans and blame Russia. Bam! You’ve got your world war and you and your kind will gladly hoist the Stars and Stripes and scream your patriotic love for mass murder.

Putin…Putin…Putin…
Don’t know what to say, but Ronnie does:

1646502240509.png

Who’s entertaining anything of the kind?

I’m staying a fact

There will be no conventional war with Russia
Yeah another quick easy war, because our adversary is so weak. I know I’ve heard that before somewhere. Head scratcher…..

The Cold War was never over. It morphed into a different phase. Hense, today.
It’s obvious to those of us knowledgeable, the US needed to continue the Cold War and has made Russia an enemy on purpose. It wasn’t always this way…

Not surprisingly, when trying to take the measure of Russia's Vladimir Putin at their first face-to-face meeting, he had to fall back upon the basics of human interaction — eye-to-eye contact. Mr. Bush liked what he saw. He said, "I looked the man in the eye and I was able to get a sense of his soul."

President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev that he will have “more flexibility” to deal
with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Did you forget this too?
art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

John Kerry loves too…
1646567001358.jpeg

Trump says others support his call to add Russia back into the G7​

• President Donald Trump renews calls to readmit Russia to the G-7 while attending the summit in France.
  • “I think it’s a work in progress. We have a number of people that would like to see Russia back,” Trump said on the sidelines of the G-7.
  • The group once known as the G-8 included the U.S., Canada, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany, Japan and Russia— but was cut down to the G-7 in 2014.

Forum List

Back